Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 02-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
Jon Jo Wilson
Human being with feelings

Default Still would love to know why this is not working

Hi there to all on the forum and to thou's who have been good enough to answer any questions I have had of late.
But I am still stuck on one thing still .... I recently finished working on a rather large project but when I started it I pulled it all into bar one after a long period of mixing and Midi Volume Automation I need to select all and pull the whole project along a bar or two so when Mastered it down it had a run up ...But the Volume Automation did not move along correctly and does not line up as Wrote it in ?????????? Yes did apply the tool bar button on the top before you ask.
Can anyone help or do I have to rewrite the whole lot in again after moving it across .... kind regards Jon Jo P.S. what the difference between vst and vst 3 and will vst3 work OK in Reaper
Jon Jo Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
moribund
Human being with feelings

Did you try turning Ripple Editing (also in the toolbar) on? I had a problem with that before too. In my case everything moved except things that were in groups. Turning ripple editing on fixed that.
There was an odd thing though. Some of the envelopes started in the middle (even with no node there) and there ended up being a fade out then back in kind of thing going on. I didn't mess with it long enough to see if that could be avoided. Otherwise ripple editing worked well.
moribund is offline   Reply With Quote