Old 01-30-2019, 12:59 PM   #1
divedive
Human being with feelings

Default Basehead Spot to Reaper

Any basehead users here successfully spotting to reaper? BH 5 advertises this feature but it doesn't work for me. (osx10.12.6 + BH5.1.15)
divedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:36 PM   #2
divedive

in case anyone finds this thread, i fixed my issue. when Basehead 'successfully installs' the reaper plugin, make sure it is actually successfully installed by looking in your resource folder. Basehead was erroneously giving a success message. If BH isn't installing correctly, you can get the plugin from Steve at BH and manually install it.
divedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 10:47 PM   #3
jaysomething

I ran into the exact same problem when demoing Basehead 5.1.19. After submitting a ticket to their Support, Steve quickly got back and provided me with the fix. Here's what he told me to do:

'Manually show BaseHead's Package contents and copy the file inside named "BaseHeadRPI.dylib"
to [the 'UserPlugins' folder inside Reaper's resources folder] but rename it to "reaper_baseHeadRPI.dylib" once copied.'

I'm on Mac so the plugin file is located in a folder named 'MacOS' inside the Package contents.

After copying and renaming the file I just relaunched Reaper and spotting worked normally.

They're aware of the situation and hopefully will get it sorted pretty soon.
jaysomething is offline   Reply With Quote