Old 08-23-2021, 01:23 PM   #1
The Kid
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,092
Default My very own NFT

deleted

Last edited by The Kid; 02-09-2022 at 07:51 AM.
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 01:39 PM   #2
Cosmic
Human being with feelings
 
Cosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 4,779
Default

Great tune. Great sound.
__________________
it aint worth a bop,if it dont got that pop
Cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 07:21 AM   #3
The Kid
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,092
Default

Thanks! I'd missed the reply!
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:48 AM   #4
maxdembo
Human being with feelings
 
maxdembo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: All Hallows End
Posts: 1,852
Default

I've been pondering an NFT release for a while, just as a concept to think about.

So, in the name of research, I checked the page to see whats what. JDownloader picks up the .wav file no problem. This is a shame, I'd have thought the original upload would at least be behind some form of block. IIRC, Patreon has the ability to stop JDownloader from seeing files, not sure why an NFT site would allow access.

Interesting!

Thanks for posting! I liked checking out the page
maxdembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 09:53 AM   #5
The Kid
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdembo View Post
I've been pondering an NFT release for a while, just as a concept to think about.

So, in the name of research, I checked the page to see whats what. JDownloader picks up the .wav file no problem. This is a shame, I'd have thought the original upload would at least be behind some form of block. IIRC, Patreon has the ability to stop JDownloader from seeing files, not sure why an NFT site would allow access.

Interesting!

Thanks for posting! I liked checking out the page
I just did it because some gamer I know sold me some crypto
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:15 AM   #6
enroe
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,140
Default

Nice and groovy - very nice dry mix. That really turns on - great!
__________________
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs and weird stuff: enroe.de
enroe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:58 AM   #7
dar7man
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Krakˇw, Poland
Posts: 15
Default

Nice! Very well done. I really like it ;-)
__________________
https://soundcloud.com/dar7man
dar7man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 03:11 AM   #8
The Kid
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enroe View Post
Nice and groovy - very nice dry mix. That really turns on - great!
Thanks!
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 03:12 AM   #9
The Kid
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar7man View Post
Nice! Very well done. I really like it ;-)
Thanks!
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 08:51 AM   #10
ivansc
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Near Cambridge UK and Near Questembert, France
Posts: 22,457
Default

We are gonna need really BIG phones to get the true bottom end, though....

Imagine carting around a phone with even one ten inch speaker & a bass port....

Otherwise, rather nice.
__________________
Ici on parles Franglais
ivansc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 11:22 AM   #11
The Kid
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,092
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
We are gonna need really BIG phones to get the true bottom end, though....

Imagine carting around a phone with even one ten inch speaker & a bass port....

Otherwise, rather nice.
Ha ha thanks!
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.