Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 01-21-2020, 10:31 PM   #1
Publicradio
Human being with feelings

Default 6 default theme: Hide db values in track layout

I'm really enjoying the new default theme for Reaper 6, but it's too cluttered for me to have decibel values showing in the volume indicators. When a track is in its compact state, you can only see the lowest and highest db anyway. Is there a way to remove these numbers? I tried playing with the walter fonts in the theme tweak/configuration window, but none of them affected the volume meters.
Publicradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:38 PM   #2
lerian

Option>Themes>Theme adjuster > mixer control panel>layout> element labels > uncheck
lerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 06:57 AM   #3
Publicradio

Thanks for the reply. That didn't do it, but changing the size of the meter did. I had no idea about this theme adjuster! I have my menus pretty well customized, so I'll have to look through the new default menu items to see what I'm missing. Anyway, thank you!
Publicradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:55 AM   #4
Tinus

Go to preferences and type in 'show scales track meter' in the down left corner of your preferences window, hit enter or click find. The first option will appear called 'Show dB scales on track meters', and just uncheck that.
Tinus is offline   Reply With Quote