Old 04-29-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
The novice
Human being with feelings

Default Ezdrummer 2 problems

Hi all. May i please pick your brains.
My copy of toontracks ezdrummer 2 arrived today.
Ive tried once to install it but im having no joy what so ever.
It took several hours to download the software on first attempt. But i couldnt for love nor money get reaper to find it in the normal way i would install plugins.
Has anybody recently done this procedure that could possibly point me in the right direction.
Preferably from start to finish.
Im currently downloading the software from fresh.
Old 04-29-2015, 02:22 PM   #2
The Telenator
Banned

Mainly, and in part because of its great size and add-ons' sizes, it's just one of the more difficult instruments to dl and install.

Did you make sure that its .dll or a copy thereof got placed in the VSTPlugins folder so Reaper can find it?

Patience. Took me a couple hours with it and the added EZX packages, but it works excellent in Reaper!
The Telenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
The novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Telenator View Post
Mainly, and in part because of its great size and add-ons' sizes, it's just one of the more difficult instruments to dl and install.

Did you make sure that its .dll or a copy thereof got placed in the VSTPlugins folder so Reaper can find it?

Patience. Took me a couple hours with it and the added EZX packages, but it works excellent in Reaper!
Ezx packages ????
Ive started afresh with the download as it just wasnt happening
Old 04-30-2015, 10:22 AM   #4
Muddy Tbone

I don't know if this will solve your problem-

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-...ezdrummer-2-2/

The one below are directions for installing the Nashville drums, but the procedure should be the same.

Registering and downloading your Toontrack EZXNashville - EZX Exp The Nashville

Your serial number(s): EXNA-47PH

Visit http://www.toontrack.com and click LOG IN in the upper-right corner to log in or create an account. Then click on MY ACCOUNT in the upper-right corner and select REGISTER PRODUCT to register and download your product. Your serial number is listed above. If your sofware does not begin downloading automatically, you can find it in the MY PRODUCTS section of your Toontrack account.

WINDOWS USERS: Please extract the .zip file before launching the installer. See this article for more information: http://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/...ip-on-windows/

Once you have installed your Toontrack software, launch it. The first time you use your software, you will be asked to authorize it. Simply enter your serial number into the field labeled "Serial Number." If you purchased a Toontrack bundle, you will need to authorize each product in the bundle individually using the product-specific serial numbers found in your Toontrack account.

For more information on the installation and activation process, visit http://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/...rack-software/