Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Pre-Release Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2019, 03:26 PM   #19
blumpy
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumpy View Post
perhaps it’s me but “route” on the track panel is too big or too opaque and makes it difficult to tell what which indication lights are lit and not lit. Maybe the indicator light should be completely dark with no hue when not engaged? Reaper 5 theme just seemed easier to glance down all my tracks and see who is assigned to master vs stem send, etc.
White Tie, I'm not an aesthetics expert so forgive me for the suggestion if it is terrible, but I think having the word "Route" printed below the status lights would make the status lights clearer.

Aside from that; I'm running this theme daily now and am quite happy with it.

I made a few areas a bit darker and some lighter text to increase contrast. I'm not looking forward to re-configuring all of it when a revision comes but that's all part of running a released.

Also, I'm enjoying track panel A, but the mute and solo buttons moving based on the size is a bit confusing with track folders being nested. At a glace tracks appear to be in folder when really some are just different track heights.