Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > Recording Technologies and Techniques

Old 06-03-2012, 06:32 AM   #41
Breeder
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiK View Post
AmpliTube 3 FREE comes with 24 gear models AND the Custom Shop, which we have been known to give out freebies from time to time.
Dude, this is the topic about SimulAnalog, why do you have to spam adverts for IK products here?

I would rather see some links to cool GUIs made for SimulAnalog then your spam about Amplitude.

It`s one thing when average joe comes here and says something like "I don`t like SimulAnalog. Amplitude, Guitar rig, etc...sound better to my ears". But it`s quite different when you spam your IK stuff all over the topic.

Just sayin...
Breeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:52 AM   #42
Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeder View Post
I would rather see some links to cool GUIs made for SimulAnalog
To continue in this tone. Some GUIs for SimulAnalog:
http://requietus.blogspot.com/2009/0...or-stereo.html
http://www.guitarampmodeling.com/vie...tart=50#p23220

LePou also created a version to "remove" build-in cabinet in JCM900:
http://www.guitarampmodeling.com/vie...tart=50#p23604

But you can also use your favourite convolution plugin. Put it after the normal JCM900 and load decab impulse. Then load impulse response of your favourite cab.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:24 AM   #43
ObiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
I am in no way affiliated with IK..but Amplitube is by far the best sounding and most stable ampsim I've used.Its absolutely fabulous.I've given up micing cabs since I got it.

Don't know what its like for metal though.
Thanks! Try out the Soldano or the Anger (Engl) guitar amps for hi gain metal sounds! Or AmpliTube Metal.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #44
ub373nnn

if your gonna pay for an ampsim, go NATIVE INSTRUMENTS !
great support and doesnt crash like IK stuff.
ub373nnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #45
Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ub373nnn View Post
I never liked Guitar rig for heavier sounds. Maybe it was the cab simulations part of the sound that I didn`t like. I didn`t spend much time with it to be honest, so maybe my impressions are wrong.
For clean sounds and some strange stuff it was cool. Some of it effects sounded really nice with various audio and not just guitar DI.

But LePou, Acme Bar Gig, Simulanalog and TSE Audio always sounded just right (with impulse responses) to me. I use freebies almost exclusively for guitar sounds and I feel I`m not missing anything.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #46
ObiK

Quote:
great support and doesnt crash like IK stuff.
Ah, cute another "IK bashing" post. To each their own bud. To all the others, try out the FREEBIE and see how you like it. I mean, it is free.

Last edited by ObiK; 06-04-2012 at 06:31 PM.
ObiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:01 PM   #47
Grisemine

Quote:
Ah, cute another "IK bashing" post. To each their own bud. To all the others, try out the FREEBIE and see how you like it. I mean, it is free.
Ok, Amplitube 3 Free is NICE. Really, I love it and use it sometimes. But as it has been noted, is it really the place to talk about it ? Here it is "SimulAnalog Guitar suite - Free and Awesome!!!"
Would you please create another thread ? I really like IK stuff, but you do not talk of the subject. Dont you like Simuanalog VSTs that everybody using it find so nice ? That I'd like to know.

As for Simuanalog stuff, I LOVE it. I usually put the Ibanez TSsim, JCM900 and then add some volume and reverb with CabEnhance (acmebargig) & Ambiance (Magnus).
With my pickups it sounds great

(sorry for my poor english)

nota : as it can't compare more to Simuanalog sims, of course Guitar Rig & others like that have nothing more to do here, imho
Grisemine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:17 PM   #48
ub373nnn

SimulAnalog Guitar suite outperforms any paid vst like Amplitube.

EDIT: SimulAnalog Guitar suite FOR ME doesn't crash on my system like AT2 and AT3 did.

Last edited by ub373nnn; 06-06-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #49
JohnnyMcFly

Well I know this has become an IK Multimedia thread, so hopefully you don't mind that I state my thoughts on the actual topic Obik. aka ObiWonder.. haha

Simulanalog is without a doubt one of the best freeware amp simulations available. I say that not just because of the tone, but because I have heard from so many users that started their plugin journey with it. They are responsible for many users getting their start with using digital amps and for that alone, they deserve respect.

Now, sorry to the op but I have to go off topic here. I cannot let this blatent disrespect stand as it pisses me off more than I care to mention.

Obik, You set the standard for spam, that is the only standard IK is setting in this thread. You come in here making ridiculous statements like "we set the standard". Brag about AT3, yet the topic is about Simulanalog. Pretty disrespectful in my books and I can only guess that you are costing IK sales at this point. If you were working for ABG, you would be gone faster than your eyes can FRIGGIN blink!

I am not saying AT3 is not good work, in fact its great work! Its just too bad that people like you have to cheapen it by your blatent bragging and scripted bull shit sales tactics.

You bash freeware developers for not having permission to place logos on their software. Hey OBIK, news flash for ya! IK Pays for those logos. Does anyone think that all those companies all of a sudden just decided that "Hey! we're going to let IK use our logo, and we're going to do it free.." Come spam boy, we're not idiots..

So, please in future, give some respect to the users of this forum by not coming in here and running your "scripted" sales bullshit, I would also ask that you show some respect for "real" pioneers in this industry.. The whole team at Simulanalog. In case you didn't know, its a research project not a company you should feel the need to attack

@Enrico
Sorry man, but you know how this shit gets on my nerves. IMO, and possibly others, OBIK is being disrespectful to this community, and mostly to Simulanalog without whom a lot of yours and my sales would not exist. I believe an apology is in order.
The thread is not about IK AT3, yet he feels it required to come in here and basically bash everyone. Albeit he's bashing indirectly, but either way, its quite disrespectful...

Last edited by JohnnyMcFly; 06-06-2012 at 09:38 AM.
JohnnyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #50
JohnnyMcFly

Quote:
SimulAnalog Guitar suite outperforms any paid vst like Amplitube.
I don't know about that given the complexity of AT3. Its hard to make a performance comparison because AT3 does so much more. Having said that the JCM900 is a great piece of software, and one cannot forget the contributions SimulAnalog has made to industry. There are many new developers that have learned from their work as well as the work of people like ScorchCrafter. I say hats off to them!

Last edited by JohnnyMcFly; 06-06-2012 at 10:52 AM.
JohnnyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #51
Grisemine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMcFly View Post
I don't know about that given the complexity of AT3. Its hard to make a performance comparison because AT3 does so much more. Having said that the JCM900 is a great piece of software, and one cannot forget the contributions SimulAnalog has made to industry. There are many new developers that have learned from their work as well as the work of people like ScorchCrafter.
... and from the work of AcmeBarGig

Thank you for all your nice (and free ) products, love them too

Cheers !
Grisemine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:06 AM   #52
JohnnyMcFly

Thanks Gris...
Old 06-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #53
bluzkat

Ken,

Thanks for your 'Obi' comments, they were needed and overdue! This is not the first time.

Obi, if you want to hang out and talk about Reaper or offer support advice when someone is having a problem with IK products... fine, that's great. BUT...

Quit pimpin' your IK stuff on the Reaper forum!!!

'nuff said I hope.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #54
scottc

Quote:
AmpliTube 3 FREE comes with 24 gear models AND the Custom Shop, which we have been known to give out freebies from time to time.
I guess I don't understand why you even bothered to post on this thread since it had nothing to do with amplitube. Be big enough to appologize for you poor judgement and douchebaggery. Move on please.

SimulAnalog is the single biggest reason I jumped into the world of amp sims. Hat's off to them and to the devs that followed. They deserve much respect for their efforts and accomplishments.
scottc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:47 PM   #55
ub373nnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMcFly View Post
I don't know about that given the complexity of AT3. Its hard to make a performance comparison because AT3 does so much more. Having said that the JCM900 is a great piece of software, and one cannot forget the contributions SimulAnalog has made to industry. There are many new developers that have learned from their work as well as the work of people like ScorchCrafter. I say hats off to them!
I went and edited my post. I just made that comment in anger because AT2 and AT3 in my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE was filled with constant crashes.

And I've installed both AT2 and AT3 on over 4 systems with the same poor results.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #56
JohnnyMcFly

Quote:
I went and edited my post. I just made that comment in anger because AT2 and AT3 in my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE was filled with constant crashes.

And I've installed both AT2 and AT3 on over 4 systems with the same poor results.
Yes I know, I have said many things in anger as well.

In defence of OBIK, and yes I know I just sort of tore him a new one, and I don't want to send mixed signals. but...
He definitely deserves the same amount of respect that we would afford anyone else here. This is without a doubt the most tolerant community I have ever belonged to, so perhaps every time we see an arrogant, or, spammy type post we should all let him know right away, and maybe OBIK, can take that into account and adjust the way he posts.

I think the community is a stronger place with OBIK and IK representation, but not every mention of an IK product should lead into an all out sales barrage. It certainly does not mean you can walk into a SimulAnalog thread and brag about your own products. Thats just disrespectful of their contributions.

I'm sure the message got through, and as you said Bluz.. Nuff said..

One more thing that I should also add. I hope this does not detract from the great work the IK developers have done with AT3. It is a great product, one that they should be proud of for sure.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #57
space_echo201

the best high gain amp sim i've found in the box is the TSE X50... I guess it's modelled after a 5150 but with some Redwire Impulses Responses this thing is a beast.

Also their TS808 emulation is pretty amazing too... the DIY button is ridiculous!

http://www.theserinaexperiment.net
space_echo201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #58
JohnnyMcFly

I never noticed the DIY button.. Sounds cool, I'll have to check that out again. I know for sure Ongel makes great stuff..
Old 06-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #59
DaveClark

Default Quiet?

Quote:
... things have been quiet in the AmpliTube Custom Shop.....
IK Multimedia QUIET?

Since when?

A very recent example (and it's another ho-hum blurb about the Custom Shop):

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewto...er=asc&start=0

Or perhaps this is the BIG NEWS that's been anticipated for so long?

Regards,
Dave Clark
DaveClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #60
JohnnyMcFly

All the custom shop does is just turn features on.. I think? In other words, when you download AT3 Free, the entire custom inventory is already built into it and when you pay for more features, they get unlocked. I could be wrong, I don't know I didn't write the software. If thats the case, then thats a pretty complex security scheme and one hell of a lot of maintenance. Still nevertheless, thats pretty decent programming, but as I say I could be wrong..?
Old 06-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #61
ObiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveClark View Post
IK Multimedia QUIET?

Since when?

A very recent example (and it's another ho-hum blurb about the Custom Shop):

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewto...er=asc&start=0

Or perhaps this is the BIG NEWS that's been anticipated for so long?

Regards,
Dave Clark
Sorry guys! I was out on vacation this last week for a friends wedding I was in.

No comments on this thread, there is tons that could be said but I'll leave it be. Still recovering from this last weeks worth of adventures!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #62
OpIvy

Very well said Johnny.
Just have to mention ampsims in these forums these days and it turns into AT spam.
AT3 may have plenty of options (for plenty of $$), but for quality, my vote goes to AGB > Simulanalog
OpIvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:39 AM   #63
JohnnyMcFly

Thanks OPIvy...Just don't nominate for sheriff.. haha
Old 06-14-2012, 05:43 AM   #64
Cosmic

I feel like an idiot/dirty for defending (insert the unmentionable sim name here).

I did'nt realise I was reinforcing a sales pitch.

Its the first time I've ever felt used by an application.

I'm no Sir Alan Sugar but even I know alienating people is bad business.

Must try harder.

Last edited by Cosmic; 06-14-2012 at 05:48 AM.
Cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #65
JohnnyMcFly

You mean from this Cosmic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
I am in no way affiliated with IK..but Amplitube is by far the best sounding and most stable ampsim I've used.Its absolutely fabulous.I've given up micing cabs since I got it.

Don't know what its like for metal though.
Whats wrong with that, all you did was state an opinion. Exchange of ideas makes us all better at what we do..
Old 06-14-2012, 09:28 AM   #66
ivansc

Hate to say it, but I agree - you really are overstepping the mark, Opik.

Just becasuse we tend to be fairly relaxed about things that put mods on other fora into interstellar overdrive doesnt mean you can just wear the IKMM theme out all the time, everywhere.
And I speak as a registered user with several IK products.,

A sense of decency and perspective is required, old son.
ivansc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #67
ObiK

I thought this thread was dead after I apologized and left it alone, but I guess not. I'm not trying to spam this forum, I have been here for years (longer than many of you) and love reaper using it for my own music projects and clients on a daily basis. Didn't mean to over step my bounds, but I am excited to work for IK and the products we make because I was a fan way before I ever worked for them. I have never thrown anyone under the bus, even after they have said disrespectful things to me or spamming my personal website with comments. (you know who you are, and there are a few of you)

Again, I'm just an IK fan letting this go. I hope you understand my enthusiasm and accept my apology. We are all here for Reaper after all.
Old 06-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #68
JohnnyMcFly

Obik, I totally understand enthusiasm, and you should be proud to work for who you work for, whether its IK, or Verizon. Its healthier that way. I was a little strong in what I said, but it seemed that you were not listening and I wanted to make sure you saw my point.

IK devs, are definitely great devs, the product is definitely great. I have never thought otherwise, but I have always been annoyed with scripted sales of any type. It just cheapens the product being sold. Thats just my opinion of course.

I didn't realize you were apologizing earlier for this thread, I thought you were apologizing for having not been around.. Either way, its good on ya, we all make mistakes, god knows I have and continue to make huge blunders, although they are getting less an less as I get older...

Sorry, this is Off Topic, but I have a working theory about that, Wiseness and hard ons are directly correlated. Young people have no problem getting a woodie, and continuosly make mistakes, older people cannot get a woodie and are smart as hell.. ? hmmm?

So, does that mean you get stupider if you take Viagra?
Old 06-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #69
ivansc

Oi!You saying I'm past it?
Old 06-14-2012, 11:27 PM   #70
JohnnyMcFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
Oi!You saying I'm past it?
I don't know, you seem pretty wise.. haha J/K

I'm just glad I can still get a woodie at my ripe ol age of 45...

Just sayin..well braggin more or less..
Old 06-15-2012, 01:23 AM   #71
ivansc

...but not every morning when you wake up, eh?

A friend of mine in france has written a superb comedy song about getting old... includes the line "et pour ca, il-y-a tousjours du viagra"

I really should translate the whole thing. Very funny.
Sorry for the otp.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #72
bozmillar

back on to the topic of simulanalog, it was the first free amp sim I used. I loved it when I first got it, then went through a couple years where I thought it sounded dry and boring. Now I'm back into loving it stage.

My absolute favorite part of it is that it is so light on the CPU. Even with the stereo version, it uses less than half the cpu of any other amp sim I've used. Like every other amp sim, it's good at some sounds and not so good at others, so use it accordingly.

And in the spirit of spamming, here's a song I made that uses simulanalog on all the guitars, and I'm quite happy with they way they sound.

http://www.bozrecords.com/mp3s/blood...heKitchen6.mp3
bozmillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 04:04 PM   #73
hellonewman

Default Thread resurrection time!

I created an account just to say this :

I used every amp sim up to BIAS.

Now, lots of them sound super nice when played solo. And solo the Simulanalog JCM 900 may sound harsh at first.

But the moment you try jamming with some metal track, every other amp sim simply disappears... Not the simulanalog.
The JCM 900 - like others have said - cuts through, and sounds like a Marshall is supposed to sound.

I find it unbelievable that after all this years, this free sim still sounds better than almost everything else VST.
It's the cab simulation EQ or something that is nailed very well.

I find it even more puzzling that it sounds better than Overlouds TH series... even tough TH is build by the same guy... maybe something got lost with so many tweaking options as opposed to the simple nature of the JCM900

(My GOD that Obik Amplitube guy was annoying...)
hellonewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:15 PM   #74
Fergler

Iirc I tried it and it crashed and was resource heavy to begin with. But I'm glad you enjoy it! Free is nice!

While your exploring free guitar stuff I highly, highly recommend:

Emissary amp head
Acon Multiply (great no latency chorus)
TSE pedals

And for real cheap, demo all the amps + cabs from Kazrog and you can buy each one individually. I've been using his Fender models for a while now and also the Ogre Tubre, whatever that is supposed to be. I'm not an IRL amp snob so I just found the ones that suit my sound and purchased.

Last edited by Fergler; 12-19-2016 at 06:25 PM.
Fergler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:28 PM   #75
lgetty

When I was on Windows, I used SimulAnalog. Loved it. Like many others on this thread, I had issues with IK Amplitube.Don't recommend IK Amplitube to anyone. Now that I am on Mac OS, I'm still searching for a 'go to' ampsim.
lgetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 10:36 AM   #76
RDBOIS
Banned

I know this is an old thread, but I'm rather new to all this...

I got my first electric guitar a few months ago and still don't have an amp. So far, now I need in the box processing.

I'm still trying to figure out why I need a virtual amp/cabinet/rooms. It seems like when I add a chain like EQ - -Saturation - Compression - Reverb - Delay, for example for a clean sound, I get a pretty good sound.

Are people using virtual amps and virtual cabinets in order to recreate the guitar sounds they're used to hearing when using a real amp, or is it more than that? In other words, is this just a question of trying to get a sound that everyone is accustom to hearing; a sound that was determined by historical/technological limitations?

Will my guitar sound lack anything (besides the psychological habituation ear-effect) when using my proposed chain of FXs? What else would I need? Something to enhance harmonics or tube warmth perhaps?

I've tried most of the free vst's mentionned in this thread, but have a few questions:

1) If I'm going to use Simuanalog.GSuite is it best to slap on either JCM900 or RednefTwin FIRST (to act as a virtual amp) and then add other pedals if needed?

2) I download the FREE Amplitube version, but it still adds a white noise (screesssshhh) once in a while. I don't call this a free version, I call this a Demo with limitations. Had I known that I NEVER would went through the hassle.

3) LePou : some VSTs don't seem to work. Perhaps I'm not getting somethings in regards to Amps vs Cabinets vs Impulses...? What would be a good chain of FXs when using LePou?

Thanks
RDBOIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 12:22 PM   #77
ashcat_lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBOIS View Post
Are people using virtual amps and virtual cabinets in order to recreate the guitar sounds they're used to hearing when using a real amp, or is it more than that? In other words, is this just a question of trying to get a sound that everyone is accustom to hearing; a sound that was determined by historical/technological limitations?
Mostly yes. Ultimately all any of these things are is distortion and filters, but it's a fairly complex system of multiple stages of both. You can do this with anything that filters and distorts. Hell, a few instances of ReaComp in amongst a few instances of ReaEQ makes for an extremely versatile "amp sim" and if you tweak it hard enough, nobody could ever tell the difference. In that sense, an amp sim is like a preset. When and if you want that tone, you pull up that one plugin which handles much of the minutiae behind the scenes, offering you a relatively simple set of controls with which to make adjustments. If you can't get what you want by turning those knobs, you grab another one and hope it comes closer.

And yes it is mostly about going for "known good" tones.

Quote:
Will my guitar sound lack anything (besides the psychological habituation ear-effect) when using my proposed chain of FXs? What else would I need? Something to enhance harmonics or tube warmth perhaps?
If it sounds the way you want, fits where it needs to, and says what you're trying to say, then it's not lacking anything.

I have a friend who records all of his guitars direct through a DS-1 with the treble cranked. It's horrible. Nothing anybody would ever do on purpose. It works perfectly for what he does and the times I've tried to "fix" it for him didn't end up sounding right at all.
ashcat_lt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 04:50 PM   #78
RDBOIS
Banned

Sometimes I feel like I should come up with my own personal chain of FXs (i.e. distinct sounds) for various modes of playing like strumming, picking, lead solo, for both electric and acoustic guitar, for example. This could also be extended to other instruments such as as keys, strings, and also to near and far vocals.

If I did this and stuck to these settings/sounds:

1) I could have my own recognizable sound (something seriously lacking in my current "always trying new sounds/plugins" type of production.
2) It would get easier and easier to mix (I would learn quickly which frequencies need to be carved for specific situations)
3) I could spend more time composing and doing other things rather than working on the fundamental sounds of each instruments
4) It would be easier to select songs from a pool to make an album (not that an album can have several guitar tones, but some consistency would be good)

Perhaps a disadvantage of being an artist working 'working in the box' in a home studio (a.k.a. my laptop in my living room) compared to a band renting a studio and producing an album in a given time frame, is that I'm not going to work with one outfit and a tool box (i.e. precise gear). I can choose from hundreds of outfits and tools, anytime, and always. As such, each song has a tendency to have a very different sound from the next. This was exciting at first, but is becoming rather tedious and cumbersome.

I don't know. Perhaps finding my own sound is not that easy, but I know my current work flow/ethics is not the way to go.

I also don't have that much computing power, so at times it would be great if I could record a guitar, process and render, then upload as a new track with only the finishing touches needed.

This is not to say that I shouldn't keep innovating and adding interesting sounds to my compositions. I don't want to compromise but I need to simply.

I am enjoying the growing pains. Really.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:06 PM   #79
Lokasenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBOIS View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why I need a virtual amp/cabinet/rooms. It seems like when I add a chain like EQ - -Saturation - Compression - Reverb - Delay, for example for a clean sound, I get a pretty good sound.
For clean sounds, an amp/cab is definitely not necessary. When an amp (or pedal) produces distortion, it's expecting that you'll run it into a speaker that smooths things out. A speaker is like a specific shape of EQ curve, really.

Quote:
Virtual amps/cabs/pedals are designed to behave like the real thing, since that's what people generally want. But you can abuse them all you want to get different sounds.

Quote:
For cleans, that's more than enough. A lot of older pop/rock albums - I think Motown, especially - had the bass guitar plugged straight into a DI with just a little compression and EQ after.

Quote:
1) If I'm going to use Simuanalog.GSuite is it best to slap on either JCM900 or RednefTwin FIRST (to act as a virtual amp) and then add other pedals if needed?
That's the idea, but whatever works for you.

Quote:
3) LePou : some VSTs don't seem to work. Perhaps I'm not getting somethings in regards to Amps vs Cabinets vs Impulses...? What would be a good chain of FXs when using LePou?
Most of the LePou plugins are just amp heads, so you would want (say) Le456 and then LeCab after it. You need impulse response .wavs from a guitar cabinet, which you then load up in LeCab. Once you load a file in LeCab, make sure you turn that section on. There's a little power button in each block, if memory serves, and it doesn't turn on by default.

Depending on the sound you want, pedals might be necessary in front of the head. Check out the freebies from TSE or Ignite Amps.
Old 12-25-2016, 10:01 AM   #80
RDBOIS
Banned

Thanks!!!