Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for macOS

Old 03-23-2022, 07:39 PM   #1
knadles
Human being with feelings

Default Error creating project file!?

So lately I've been getting a weird error popping up randomly:

Error creating project file! Project not saved!

I've hunted around and the only explanation I found was a forum post from years ago, where someone had set up a path and then not created that path. Which isn't helpful, because I haven't changed any settings recently. My "main" install of Reaper is on a Mac Mini, but I keep a copy on my MacBook Air in case I want to work on something away from home. I've been using it on this computer for probably two years, and this has only been happening for a few weeks. I thought it might be tied to the autosave, but reducing the amount of time between saves didn't change the timing. In any event, it's lying, because I can save the project and reload it with no issues.

Any thoughts on this? I tried searching these forums, but I just keep finding a bunch of unrelated posts. Not quite tearing my hair out yet, but that might be next on the list.

Thanks,
Pete
knadles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 03:22 PM   #2
idrummingnow
Human being with feelings

Default Error creating project file!

I've recently started seeing this as well! Unable to figure out why? Making sure the save paths were set up correctly was about all I could think of as well as restarting and re-downloading Reaper. Currently running v6.53. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
idrummingnow is offline   Reply With Quote