Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for Linux

Old 07-29-2018, 09:51 AM   #41
Jack Winter
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoso2 View Post
I noticed some unusual behaviour with drop-down menus in the render window. When options in the list drop below Reapers main window the option can not be selected, instead you click through it to whatever is underneath it. In my case the option list overlapped the bottom control panel and clicking the option would actually switch to another program that had been minimized to the control panel.

The work around is to move the render window around so the lists don't drop out of Reapers main window. The only list I noticed this with was the mp3 bit-rate list since it is, I think, the longest list in the render window.
I can't reproduce this on KDE, what DE/WM do you use?
Reaper for Linux Documentation (WIP). Software: Archlinux/KDE, Fabfilter FX, Komplete 8, Nebula, Schwa/Stillwell, T-racks Max/Amplitube/SVX, etc. Gear: i7-2600k/4700HQ/16GB, RME Multiface/Babyface, Behringer X32, Genelec 8040, etc. :)
Jack Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:33 PM   #42
Justin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosty View Post
Kwin? I'm using up to date KDE Neon.
I've managed to duplicate this but very rarely (1 in 30 times or so), hmm... no idea. Seems to be kwin-specific...
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:37 PM   #43
shosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I've managed to duplicate this but very rarely (1 in 30 times or so), hmm... no idea. Seems to be kwin-specific...
Yes, it was very temperamental and sometimes was fine for days, and even when it happened it would just start working correctly again for no apparent reason. At least I know it's not something rogue in my specific setup.
shosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:12 PM   #44
Rafazord

Default Issue with markers

Hi!

There is a little bug in the native build (not using Wine) when naming a marker. Reaper don't accept characters such as ã á ê, etc.

Instead, it displays a square, like a missing character or something. It's just something visual and doesn't affect the "mechanical" usability of markers (you can still select any color or move them around at will), but it would be nice to people like, who have a native tongue with lots of accents, to have it fixed
Rafazord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 01:07 AM   #45
shosty

Are we suppose to post current bugs in this thread now? Or use the general bugs subforum?

Anyway, the theming seems to have gone a little weird in 5.94, buttons look flat and you can't see which is selected, like this with the band tabs:

shosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 01:50 AM   #46
Nemo08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbe View Post
[Solved]
missed one thing when installing linvst. Everything working like a glow.

Hi,

Previous version of Reaper worked all windows dll files I converted to .so. This version nothing is happening when I scan my VST directory (home/tobbe/VSTPlugin).

I deleted every .so file and start over again with LinVST. Everything seem ok but when I scan that folder in Reaper, it hangs...forever.

Don't know it is a bug in Reaper or something wrong with convering software

//Tobbe
i heard that linvst , is hard to use , i use airwaves some plugins work well , some other don't but all in all i have what i need , AGM,Kontakt.little problems with the gui's , but togling the UI button solve the problem.
Nemo08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 03:00 PM   #47
_Stevie_

The file open/save dialog is fairly limited. There is no possibility to save/recall bookmarks.
I guess this is due to limitations of swell?