Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 07-06-2021, 04:12 PM   #1
zulugrim
Human being with feelings

Default VSTi / VST issue with Waves Tune Realtime & OVOX

So, I use this VSTi TAL-Elek7ro. But, when I use Waves Tune or Waves OVOX VST's on a new track, the TAL-Elek7ro VSTi stops working... The meter shows that the MIDI information is still coming through.. but there's no sound.. and that's even when the other tracks with Waves Tune & OVOX are off... Just having the Waves VST's in the effects box in their designated tracks somehow cancels out my tracks/VSTi using the TAL-Elek7ro. I have to delete the Waves tracks AND the TAL-Elek7ro track.. then reload the TAL-Elek7ro track just* to be able to use the TAL-Elek7ro track.. But, if I try loading Waves Tune or OVOX again... Same thing occurs.

I called customer support for Waves to see what the issue is.. They couldn't put a finger on it...

Any help would be nice. It seems like the TAL-Elek7ro and my Waves VSTs are somehow clashing... I don't know. I was just about to master a track and release it when I noticed that a bass track wasn't working during playback or through monitoring. The one I use the TAL-Elek7ro for. And that the Waves VSTs were apparently the only thing stopping it from functioning.

Btw, this happens with every project I have these two running in.
zulugrim is offline   Reply With Quote