Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 05-15-2019, 09:48 PM   #1
alifebyfaith
Human being with feelings

Default upgrading past 5.962 causes takes to malfunction/disappear

Hey all - newbie to the forums, so please forgive any errors. I would appreciate any assistance with this:

I record a single track for narration, with takes being displayed over one another, rather than in lanes. I tend to have many takes, but the problem occurs even when there are only a few takes (e.g. 6 takes).

I am currently at version 5.962 on one computer and 5.95 on another. After upgrading to any version past 5.962, all of my projects encounter problems where the takes that are not currently displayed simply vanish.

In version 5.962 the opened file shows, for example, 5 takes, all of which can be cycled through. Once I upgrade to 5.965 the file displays an inaccurate count of 7 takes, and most of them are empty. This same behavior occurs in each version through 5.968. It occurs with any projects I open.

If I simply reinstall 5.962, the problem is resolved. This same problem occurs if I perform a portable installation.
alifebyfaith is offline   Reply With Quote