Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 02-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #41
krahosk
Human being with feelings

In my case, I switched from FL studio to Reaper because of x64 support.
Reaper fulfils my needs, the piano roll lets me do all the things I did with my previous DAW.
I bought the software, I had some hesitation in going back to FL studio just a month ago after 6 months of use, but now I know I'm not going back.
It's great!
krahosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:51 AM   #42
Document02

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrygates View Post
I think the best thing to do would be to use Reason's step sequencer through rewire.
Or simply have a matrix step sequencer like unit in reaper, with a new item type named "pattern" that you can change in two clicks.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:12 AM   #43
triptonez

By the way how to rewire FL and reaper , i still cannot find it?

I hope it can record well. Becuz i test N_track and rewire it but i got major lag in 1st start when hit rec. Got heavy .

thnx u
triptonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:34 AM   #44
triptonez

By the way my friend said in ableton have resample mode like roland sampler 808, which mean wat ever Bpm in there it can be sync into the project without changes a pitch. But i still havent try ableton , and i dont know which one is more powerfull between reaper and ableton or maybe acid?

The power of to remix or mixing music song i mean. I believe reaper engine it have power.

Sometimes i listen some dj song which the loops and mix sound are not like using a normal DAW looper. I mean in normal loops and common DAW its very hard to editing a song with very variatif loop point but it sound like it so easy to hear. Sometimes that give me a question wat software those guyz use? or maybe i need another 3rd party VSt to do that and load at DAW host?

Well i found some resample Bpm auto in reaper but just got to half slow or half or twice speed faster . I dont know how to put Bpm code in jut cut loop wave without FL.

I have to adjust it 1st at FL for the BPM and then mixdown and then load it on reaper.

Which mean if i make my own loop in soundforges and then load it at reaper then the BPM and bar 4/4 are not match with the project.

It will be great if can be have a auto bpm match detected proses , so it mean i dont have to go to step into FL to get the Loop point BPM at wave.

Or maybe there is already that feature at reaper and i have to digging more hehehe

thnx u cheers.
triptonez is offline   Reply With Quote