Old 03-19-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
Mind Riot
Human being with feelings

Default What am I doing wrong with Rado VOX?

I've got several incarnations of it to try out and choose from, but I can't get any of them to work.

My theme resources folder is where it should be (most of them seem to run off Rado 4).

When I drop down the menu in the Theme Editor to choose a theme and I choose Rado VOX or any of it's variations I get kicked down to the 1.x GUI. If I pull it from another location, a different folder outside color themes, and I try to click and drag it onto the resources drop down menu in the Theme Editor window it will not stick and it leaves the space blank.

Other Rado themes seem to work fine, or at the very least they'll at least open without kicking me back to 1.x.

I feel I should point out that I am running Reaper 3.75, but I don't think that's going to be too relevant as these themes are so old that they must have come out during the 3.x days.

This is quite frustrating, I hope somebody here will be able to help me out. Thanks in advance for any info.
Mind Riot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:22 PM   #2
bluzkat

No those are version 4 themes, I'm not sure how much that matters though.

Old 03-20-2013, 12:56 AM   #3
Mind Riot

Well, since I last posted I've gotten most of them to work. They're just real tricky, some of them will run with no second theme folder at all and will dump you down to 1.x if you try, which is annoying. A lot of them work with Rado 4 as their image source, which can also be confusing when you're switching themes around to see what each has to offer.

I've really got to upgrade to the current 4.x Reaper, I'm just in the middle of a huge project and I'm afraid of losing or corrupting something. But I guess I can always roll back to 3.75 (where I am now).
Mind Riot is offline   Reply With Quote