Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2017, 06:33 AM   #1
theFRXST
Human being with feelings

Default 'theFRXST' theme

Update #2
The theme is now live! download: Click here

Update
I consider my theme donationware. It is free but if you find value in it and want to send some numbers my way, the option is there.

Donate

Now I have to say I thought to myself thinking 'oh this should only take a 2-3 days'. It took 2-3 weeks solid of doing nothing but this to finish it up. I'm glad it's complete. I'm quite happy with it. Even though there's a lot to be desired because Reaper isn't fully unlocked for creating themes.

I also created a bunch of icons but I have not figured out how to use them the way I want.

With Ableton it auto creates a custom folder icon. I'd like that to happen with Reaper.

Gotta figure out the stash, Uploading either today or tomorrow. Will update this thread again when I do.

Screenshots

Icons/Splash

Original Post:
I been making my own theme... so naturally, of course, I'd name it after myself.

I'm pretty new to Reaper and have been slowly moving away from Ableton. I maybe have not thought of everything but this theme is for my needs and not really built to be 'the' theme for everyone. Plus I don't fully understand walter. Lots of trial and error lol.

The goal of it is to have it as neutral/simple as I could make it, so I don't have to think about the program itself and just get to work. It's some sort of hybrid of Photoshop, Ableton, Reaper and personal taste.

I still need to clean up files before uploading but I wanted to share a screenshot.

---
thefrxst.com | Donate

Last edited by theFRXST; 05-13-2017 at 10:26 AM.
theFRXST is offline   Reply With Quote