Old 04-23-2020, 10:18 AM   #1
ayskura
Human being with feelings

Default Amazing NLE Video

I discovered video editing features of Reaper and I am amazed! What a powerful video editor it is! To be fair it's so good in video that it could be standing against the mainstream ones directly for montage. I prefer it to FCPX or Premiere many times over for its simplicity and speed -
No words except compliments for the geniuses behind this marvel.
It could be the only application you really need for all needs, I am always surprised by this.
ayskura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 12:01 PM   #2
Eliseat

Yes. Only thing that would make it really amazing is video card supporting. But I think that is not in the pipeline.

Greetings
Eli
Old 04-27-2020, 01:59 AM   #3
ayskura

even without that reaper is way smoother to edit video than any other editor I tried... ok something might be a bit clumsy like adding text to a video for example but it's really minor comparing to the pain of using Final Cut Pro X for example... They should really learn from it. I believe they could sell it as a standalone video editing application (a bit like Sonic foundry did with Acid making it Vegas) as it's really the greatest!
ayskura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 08:11 PM   #4
pingosimon

haha I've heard such bad things about Final Cut Pro x...the fact that Reaper is leagues ahead of it in VIDEO is a new one, though hahaha

I love Reaper for my simple projects. But I've had to go over to Premiere of After Effects for anything more involved. Lately I've been learning DaVinci Resolve.
pingosimon is offline   Reply With Quote