Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 04-25-2021, 04:24 PM   #1
BryanChi
Human being with feelings

Default question for editing theme - how to make the words overlay on meter dissapear?

Here's a gif that's showing my problem:
https://gifyu.com/image/tVyS

I edited FRXST's "the Frxst" theme so that there's a meter at the bottom of every track. (Big thank you to theFRXST for this awesome theme!)
As you can see, there are some white outlines around the meter and also words that shows the current input for the selected tracks. I'm just wondering how can I get rid of that??
I tried looking in the theme folder for the png file for the meter but couldn't find anything that looked like it.

here's the link to the original theme if it helps: https://forum.cockos.com/showthread....ighlight=frxst

Thanks!!!
BryanChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 12:09 AM   #2
Distressor

There are a few options to display various things like input routing, scales and indicators on the VU meters in Preferences/Appearances/Track Control Panels.
Distressor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 10:10 AM   #3
BryanChi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distressor View Post
There are a few options to display various things like input routing, scales and indicators on the VU meters in Preferences/Appearances/Track Control Panels.
Ooooh thanks! I kept thinking this is something I have to edit in the themes file!! Unticking "Show track input when rec-armed" in preference under VU meters solved it for me.
BryanChi is offline   Reply With Quote