Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 10-07-2023, 12:31 PM   #2361
AudioBabble
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post

Today i put this theme for free.
Hey Blankfiles, thank you -- now everyone can see where your heart is in this matter, but PLEASE: do put back your Paypal donation link, I'm sure many folks would want to donate anyway.

Peace
Old 10-07-2023, 12:36 PM   #2362
Pink Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioBabble View Post
Hey Blankfiles, thank you -- now everyone can see where your heart is in this matter, but PLEASE: do put back your Paypal donation link, I'm sure many folks would want to donate anyway.

Peace
Very much agreed!
Old 10-08-2023, 03:50 AM   #2363
Jerok

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioBabble View Post

Peace
Yes Blankfiles .
I can not be a ” sycophants ” and sponsor your Beer, pizza or what ever for the Virus theme ??
Jerok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 08:42 AM   #2364
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerok View Post
Yes Blankfiles .
I can not be a ” sycophants ” and sponsor your Beer, pizza or what ever for the Virus theme ??
Of course you would want to reward a person who steals and lies to their customers.
That makes perfect sense.
Elevate Audio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 09:03 AM   #2365
Pink Wool

I too now have some loose money (since someone didn't want "theirs" back) so I would love to donate!
Old 10-08-2023, 09:13 AM   #2366
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Wool View Post
I too now have some loose money (since someone didn't want "theirs" back) so I would love to donate!
well at least in this case you won't be donating to receive an particular item
so blankfilesthethief won't be stealing from you. Some us were not so fortunate.
I'm sure you'll be donating to Hamas next.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:18 AM   #2367
Jerok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevate Audio View Post
Of course you would want to reward a person who steals and lies to their customers.
That makes perfect sense.
Donation is not a store or Salesperson, it’s a donation!
But we have gone through this befor.

And yes I got my themes and I donated for 2 and will cough up more when Blankfiles has the big one coming.
Jerok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 09:21 AM   #2368
Elevate Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerok View Post
Donation is not a store or Salesperson, it’s a donation!
But we have gone through this befor.

And yes I got my themes and I donated for 2 and will cough up more when Blankfiles has the big one coming.
I paid for a specific theme that was never delivered.
I asked him specifically about it before I paid via Paypal.
What part of that don't you grasp, pinhead???
Old 10-08-2023, 09:23 AM   #2369
schwa
Administrator

Elevate Audio: temporary ban to cool off.

Whoever else is involved in this thread: I suggest starting a new thread if there is something new to talk about because it seems likely this one will eventually be closed.
schwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 09:38 AM   #2370
Pink Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwa View Post
Elevate Audio: temporary ban to cool off.

Whoever else is involved in this thread: I suggest starting a new thread if there is something new to talk about because it seems likely this one will eventually be closed.
Can I suggest that you just remove the clutter, instead of closing this thread as it will only "hurt" people who actually have something to contribute? I know it takes WAY more effort but it would be sad to have a theme topic closed because of one troubled person. Just a suggestion!
Old 10-08-2023, 02:09 PM   #2371
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Calling someone who temporarily can't respond 'troubled' is really not on. It would seem to me that only two people know the facts of what has happened here. Perhaps some of you who joined in this particular kangaroo court could take a moment to consider that you didn't have the facts, this wasn't your business, and you didn't help the situation.

If this thread ends up locked it won't be because of the theme.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:07 PM   #2372
Pink Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
Calling someone who temporarily can't respond 'troubled' is really not on. It would seem to me that only two people know the facts of what has happened here. Perhaps some of you who joined in this particular kangaroo court could take a moment to consider that you didn't have the facts, this wasn't your business, and you didn't help the situation.

If this thread ends up locked it won't be because of the theme.
Hmmm...if that's what you got from all this, it's not my place to try to change your mind. I personally would (and did) put more weight on believing well-established members of our community against those that act (despite being offered compensation - on donation, no less) in malicious ways. But that's just me.

But I'm glad that we now have "eyes" on the thread. We were hoping someone would have interfiered WAY earlier. But it is what it is.
Old 10-09-2023, 05:43 AM   #2373
edkashinsky

If it has become free, please add it to ReaPack! It would be much more convenient!
edkashinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 12:36 AM   #2374
otsoa

Thx !

windows11 Pro x64 - Ryzen 7 3700x - 64Go RAM - ASRock B550M Pro4 - NV Geforce GTX 3060Ti
otsoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 01:05 PM   #2375
Oly Spart

I'm installing the complete version, including the config file, but now reaper is scanning all the plugins again ...
Oly Spart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 05:54 PM   #2376
GrizzlyAK

Installing the configuration installs a LOT of files that you really don't need for the theme to work, including your plugin information... therefore the rescan. You were basically given Blankfile's Reaper setup, including his splash screen, his VST paths, pretty much everything. Hope you made a backup like he suggested.
GrizzlyAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 10:25 AM   #2377
cinematree

This theme is awesome - thank you for creating it. It's my favorite of many I've used.

A few questions please:

Is there a tweak where I could widen the mixer channels?

Is it possible to limit the number of insert slots that show when not being used in the Track Panel? (I often use tracks with lots of lanes, and it looks strange when the track height is highly extended)

Many thanks.

Last edited by cinematree; 10-25-2023 at 02:18 PM.
cinematree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 03:59 PM   #2378
ghostfnk

anyone know why whenever I add a new instrument track, the previous track's meter bar bumps up into the sends area?
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 3.51.23 PM.png (79.6 KB, 119 views)
ghostfnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 08:54 PM   #2379
ghostfnk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostfnk View Post
anyone know why whenever I add a new instrument track, the previous track's meter bar bumps up into the sends area?
Update: I can fix it by selecting the affected track, navigating to "Track Layout" and switching it back to default.

Is there no better way to fix this than having to do this for every single new track? Kind've frustrating if not.
ghostfnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 05:34 AM   #2380
Stone21

When clicking Add Instrument Track, a track is created but with Audio Input instead of Midi input. Also a prompt to rename the track pops up. Is there any way to change this behaviour? I don't use the prompt and constantly need to change the input to midi.

EDIT: Found it at Options > Customize menus / toolbars... > Empty TCP contect

Last edited by Stone21; 12-13-2023 at 06:25 AM.
Stone21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 08:16 PM   #2381
Sarasota_FOH

I seriously dunno what the big deal is... I donated for the theme also - but - understood it was a "donation" and totally fine with Blank's decision. I see it this way; If the Theme is end of life (dev wise) I don't see what the issue is (happens all the time). Lets also keep things in perspective... It's a reaper theme ---

Blank and other super silly talented theme creators take time out of their real world lives (fam, career, etc) to create something we use every day in our work (Daw / Theme / scripts / etc). Donations subsidize their time, says thanks, and helps motivate further development. I guess it comes down to this... loved using the theme before and I'll still luv using it (regardless if it's free now).

However, In the off chance Blankfiles is an evil mad genius who took the money and ran to build an Island, secret fortress, new villain clothes & scarf, a long white hair cat to pet very slowly (tight shot of course) and a new EU accent???

Id say... BLANK --- oh crap -- blank, please spare my life when you take over the word - I'm ok with you giving it away (and I bought ya a coffee to boot - lol).

Anyway, enjoy the weekend everyone and thanks again Blankfiles.

Last edited by Sarasota_FOH; 11-18-2023 at 08:24 PM.
Sarasota_FOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 09:50 AM   #2382
Robart69

Default Elevate Audio

Hi Elevate Audio, if you send me your email address I will forward the Theme to you. I am sure there is a reason why Blankfiles is not responding. I would be happy to help you out.
My email is robandclaudie@aol.com
Robart69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 11:29 AM   #2383
Pink Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robart69 View Post
Hi Elevate Audio, if you send me your email address I will forward the Theme to you. I am sure there is a reason why Blankfiles is not responding. I would be happy to help you out.
My email is robandclaudie@aol.com
No need for this anymore as the theme is freely available for downloading in the first post - by the OP.
Old 02-13-2024, 11:38 PM   #2384
aomahana

Default Standard fader colour

Hello Blankfiles,

I have been using I Logic 3.90, and it's predecessors for ever.
I am so grateful. Thank you ....

Recently some of my projects have randomly changed the fader knob colours.
I don't know if I did something to make this happen, or if it is something to do with the newer versions of Reaper.
Regardless, I would like to be able to select the original fader colour in Options/Layout/Mixer Panel .... and return selected channels to the standard colour.
All the optional colours, such as Red, Blue, Yellow, etc are there, but not the original standard colour which I would describe as Pale Gray.

So, Blankfiles, or anyone here who knows how to achieve this, can you help?
aomahana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 08:22 AM   #2385
mequaz

Default Show track icons

I love this theme... however I have one tweak I need if anyone can assist. Is ther a way to get the default tcp layout to display the tracks icons etc even when unselected. Perhaps another alt layout? I love the only show tracks info when selected but I do desire an alt layout where they are displayed...even if for certain tracks. Other than that this has been the best theme to use for me.
mequaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 04:03 AM   #2386
midimaniac

The theme is really great. Thank you for that.
A question about this: I installed the Ultimate version and in the Midi Editor there is a button with a house symbol with which you can display the toolbar (Toolbar: Switch to MIDI piano roll toolbar'). However, when I open the MIDI editor I always have to press this button first. Is it possible for the toolbar to always be displayed (without having to press the button every time, even if I reload the project)? I've been looking for a solution to this for hours but haven't found anything yet.
midimaniac is offline   Reply With Quote