Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2018, 05:16 AM   #1
elena_2
Human being with feelings

Default Before posting in Feature Request

Hi, here is a couple things I'd like to be added but to be 100% sure that there is not a way already to achieve the same goals I am posting here before...

Both features are relative to the track fx windows

1. Sometimes I find annoying that when opening a track's fx window, the gui for the currently highlit plugin self opens. I searched in the prefs for an option to prevent this but the only ones to avoid auto opening of gui are likely not relative to what I am talking about...

2. Since track fx windows always seem to open with some default sizes which are not maintained after closing, it often happens that the chooser gadget with per-plugin presets names gets a too narrow width, and the currently active preset name gets truncated, so I have to widen the window everytime for it to be fully displayed. It looks like there is not an option to have such windows dimensions stored and maintained on a per track basis... Alternatively, the default window width could IMHO be computed in a way to always accord to the longest string in the presets list...
elena_2 is offline   Reply With Quote