Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Pre-Release Discussion

Old 02-13-2016, 04:36 AM   #601
parapentep70
Human being with feelings

I started with Reaper with V3, possibly around 2009. My lincence covered just to the latest 4 versions. I recently completed my last project using 4.78.

This week I needed to clean and improve a video from my band and last time I edited video was long ago, I did not have access to my old Sony Vegas and I was too lazy to learn Premiere (I can use a license). I wondered if Reaper could have the basic features and... ¡It has! I installed V5 and it works like a charm for what I wanted.

Amazing, good compatibility, all the new features and... VIDEO! Definitely I wanted to upgrade.

Only 2 days later I see that notation is becoming a reality... I paid my 5 licence 5 minutes ago, I am really excited. New features + Video + Notation! I still cannot believe it!
parapentep70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 06:28 AM   #602
memyselfandus
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbognar View Post
I remember this well. I bought an Atari 1040ST and monochrome monitor just to be able to run this. Then followed it to Logic PC / Windows until the Apple fell.

I'm sure anxious to see the MIDI notation editor return to pre-releases.
Fun stuff!
memyselfandus is offline   Reply With Quote