Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 12-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
1dell
Human being with feelings

Default What can REAPER do that FL Studio can't?

I finally gave up looking for a step sequencer to use as a vst in REAPER to replace Fl Studio. I've just resolved to rewire FL Studio in to REAPER. My problem was Fl Studio only has a maximum 16 channels out. And most of my projects have like no less than 20 tracks/channels. I guess I could just route the busses to REAPER and work from there.

But my think is, why would I even want to do this? I was in the mood to be a REAPER only guy. I just wanted REAPER to have a step sequencer/pattern editor like FL Studio. But after FINALLY figuring out how to rewire FL Studio to REAPER successfully, I was like "ok, what do I want to do now?"

Everything I can do in REAPER I can do in FL Studio. Yes, that includes Recording Audio. I'm trying to figure out what do I really Need REAPER for. What can REAPER do that Fl Studio can't that I'd even need REAPER as a rewire host.

Could someone please enlighten me?
1dell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
whatsup

the routing capality for example.

in reaper you can easly build a template FX chain, with multi Audio channels, save it, and reuse it anywhere anytime you want.

example use: you can build a drum machine when each sample has its own output
where you can later download and insert its own FX.

the same way, you can build an instrument with multi sounds,
guitar, piano, bass etc... and insert for each sound, different FX.

the full customizing in REAPER is very helpfull and creative.
in FLS you simply don't and can ever get it.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #3
gofer
-blänk-

If you don't miss anything when using FL, but miss stuff when using Reaper, you're better off staying with FL.
gofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
1dell

yeah I feel you, but honestly I can live without those things. Please don't think I'm bashing REAPER. I LOVE the program. I was using it before FL Studio. I want to come back. It look hella cool with all the new features. But when I make a song in FL Studio then rewire it to REAPER or use the Fl STudio as a vst program, I'm thinking all I'm doing is elongating my production time by trying to use 2 programs when I can just use one.

I agree if I'm not really missing REAPER then I'm fine with FL Studio. Because the routing and template thingy don't really make for a better song.

I'm in love with the REAPER eye candy - the track icons, the skinability, etc. I don't really like the mixer in Fl Studio but I've kinda grown accustom to it.

There are some things that FL has that REAPER doesn't and vice versa but I'm stuck on what REAPER has that Fl doesn't and it doesn't really seem to make production easier or more efficient. I mean with FL Studio 9 the routing has been vastly improved. As for sound quality I don't hear a difference.

Maybe I just need to do some soul searching.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
3mph

Remember that it's you that makes music, not the software :-)

An alternative could be a dual monitor setup. Recently, I added a small second hand monitor to my setup, and all my annoiances with using Reason and REAPER vanished instantly.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
gls

It can't do lots of simple things with audio, for example the last time I checked you couldn't glue audio in fl.

Also no auto pdc.

Thinking about it the only thing I really miss from fl is the slide notes in the piano roll.

Last edited by gls; 12-12-2009 at 05:38 PM.
gls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
1dell

yeah, with FL Studio 9 you can glue now. What is auto pdc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gls View Post
It can't do lots of simple things with audio, for example the last time I checked you couldn't glue audio in fl.

Also no auto pdc.

Thinking about it the only thing I really miss from fl is the slide notes in the piano roll.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:31 AM   #8
Lokasenna

Reaper doesn't have a step sequencer, but the MIDI editor makes it very easy to edit patterns and loop stuff.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:52 AM   #9
gls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dell View Post
yeah, with FL Studio 9 you can glue now.
Are you sure about that? Mine doesn't and I'm using fl9.:?

Quote:
What is auto pdc?
Automatic plug-in delay compensation.

http://flstudio.image-line.com/help/...trackprops.htm

Fl's devs reckon it is impossible to implement because of the way the mixer works, but reaper manages to do it with just as flexible routing.

Another small thing you can't do in fl, select and route more than one mixer track at once. This would be so useful, when you consider no auto-pdc, but the devs have decided we don't need it and we should click on every single mixer track that needs routing.
Old 12-13-2009, 02:57 AM   #10
whatsup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokasenna View Post
very easy to edit patterns.
Reaper can't make multi tracks patterns.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:08 AM   #11
EvilDragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
Reaper can't make multi tracks patterns.
You can, with PiP.
EvilDragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 03:22 AM   #12
whatsup

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
You can, with PiP.
maybe when this'll be ready.
anyway sounds clumsy.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:52 AM   #13
gls

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
You can, with PiP.
What is PiP?
Old 12-13-2009, 03:56 AM   #14
EvilDragon

Project-in-project. It's available via tweak in .ini file, but it's not a finished feature yet.

Basically, you can load any project inside your main project, in an item ("project container"), and all the routing of the original project is in there, etc.
EvilDragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:40 AM   #15
1dell

I don't need complex routing. In fact Fl Studio's routing works just fine for me. along with the wet dry knob. I deal more with organic instruments and only a few synths. I don't see how having all of that would make my music any better.

I guess I meant groups when I said it has glue. I could have sworn I saw glue somewhere.

But I tell you what, edison can't be beat and I have just learned some POWER uses for SliceX. It's just sooo much under Fl Studio's hood that most users don't realize or recognize because of inferior genres. Yes I said inferior genres like hip hop and other loop-based genres. There are just so many features they don't need so they never have to bother learning them. Not to mention FL Studio is the first program they have ever used in some cases. Where as with me, I've used REAPER, Adobe Audition, Magix Music STudio, Audacity, Acid and others so I know how to work Linear. and I've also learned how to work in the pattern based environment. I'm telling ya. Pattern based opens up so much possibility creatively. I can take a song to new heights that way rather than linear.

I'm more concerned with the creative process FIRST and the mechanical second. It seems like everyone's focus in on the mechanical here when it comes to the reaper vs fl studio. So I guess it's a matter of work flow for me. which far outweights routing, plug in compensation, etc. When routing can help me write a better song, then it might be important to me. And the learning curve to understand the complexities of REAPER's routing. It's just not how I think. It's like I'll have to learn a different way to think and I don't really want to.

As I said in another post, I'm left handed so I'm more of a right sphere of the brain user. Fl Studio appeals to me because it seems to be right-brained software. I want to see a song as a picture, not as lanes of a highway. Albeit I do use the Track lane function on FL Studio AFTER i've used the pattern editor, I'll send a pattern instance to a track. I can make the song in boxes then when I send the instance to a track I can see the song the exact same way you do in reaper.

I was hoping that reaper had SOMETHING that I needed that I wasn't getting from FL Studio. Like I said I love the mixer compared to FL Studio's mixer. But I've kinda grown accustom to it now. I was hoping with the New Reaper it would make song writing better, easier, more funner (lol) or something. Not just a bunch of left-brained stuff that zaps me of creativity and makes me feel like an automechanic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gls View Post
Are you sure about that? Mine doesn't and I'm using fl9.:?

Automatic plug-in delay compensation.

http://flstudio.image-line.com/help/...trackprops.htm

Fl's devs reckon it is impossible to implement because of the way the mixer works, but reaper manages to do it with just as flexible routing.

Another small thing you can't do in fl, select and route more than one mixer track at once. This would be so useful, when you consider no auto-pdc, but the devs have decided we don't need it and we should click on every single mixer track that needs routing.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #16
leggie

Don't think im stalking you 1Dell im not chasing you around the forums LOL but as i said on KVR why not just run FL as a vst in Reaper???????

That's assuming you are the same 1Dell ?

I used only FL until i had some trouble with CC data in FL then i moved to Reaper..
leggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:56 AM   #17
1dell

another thing I just thought of. Fl Studio may seem cartoonish or toyish to some folks. (please believe I'm not trying to convert anyone) And that reputation can stem from the amount of kids that have downloaded it to make video game music. And when I say download it I mean STOLE it. Fl STudio is one of the most bit torrented DAWS ever. It's work flow may make it seem cartoonish. And thats because Linear based DAWs have set the standard somehow. I remeber the days of Trackers. Fl Studio improved upon Tracking in my opinion and simplified it. It's a marriage of Linear and Step Seq and patt editing. All in one. And it has some kick ass plugins that come with it. I just have to be honest.

I LOVE REAPER I really do. I never wanted to cheat on my REAPER, but I guess Justin's focus was on creating a product that was affordable yet could contend with the big boys. And thats GREAT! He's done a FANTASTIC job!!! It appears his focus wasn't on revolutionizing workflow. And as a Musician some of us all don't approach song writing the same however the Software forces us to.

The songs I've written on FL Studio sound much more power than the ones I've created on other DAWS (no it's not a matter of sound quality, I mean composition-wise) Because I come up with so many more ideas during the creation process because of the work flow.

Obviously I'm not alone when it comes to the work flow. So thats why I was HOPING to find a vst that did just was FL Studio can do step seq and patt ed wise so I can just come back home to REAPER. It's the work flow that sets it apart barnone.

So I've resolved to combine the 2 via rewire or vsti-ing fl studio into reaper. But like I said onces I've done all that I'm like "ok now what do I do?" Is it time to mix it? Master it? tweak it? add more instruments to it? What? I'd love to know what other Fl studio users who rewire to reaper do after it's all said and done
Old 12-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #18
1dell

LOLOL!!! Not at all bro!!! I appreciate your help! Yeah I'm the same 1dell. LOL. If a stalker has the answers to my questions, then it's a stalker I wanna hear from. yeah I know you're not stalking me bro. I'm a member of many different boards myself.

YEAH! thanks for reminding me. I LOVE how you can route any knob in FL Studio to your Midi controller. I LOVE how you can create macros in REAPER. I LOVE how you can assign midi in REAPER. No wait! NO I DON"T!!! I forgot you have to search for the command you want in a long list of commands and hope it's what you really wanna do.

DUDE!!! I swear I wish I knew how to code. I would sSOOOO marry these 2 programs together.

So tell me bro, do you create the song in FL then rewire it into reaper? If so what do you do after you've done that? I mean whats left to do in REAPER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggie View Post
Don't think im stalking you 1Dell im not chasing you around the forums LOL but as i said on KVR why not just run FL as a vst in Reaper???????

That's assuming you are the same 1Dell ?

I used only FL until i had some trouble with CC data in FL then i moved to Reaper..
Old 12-13-2009, 10:16 AM   #19
gofer
-blänk-

Still don't understand what the question really is. If you can do your songs in FL and feel they are ready when you've done them, there is nothing left to do apart from turn them loose. What are you looking for?

Personally I hope a pattern sequencing feature is fairly low on the list for Reaper. There's so much other stuff I'd rather want be done. It seems FL is perfect for that kind of work. Use it.
gofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:18 AM   #20
leggie

Well im quite new to reaper but when i started using my songs done in FL as a VST in Reaper i had instant acess to Reapers excellent pitch and time functions so started loading audio into reaper lanes and having it played along with my FL stuff, perfect

Your right about edison its a great tool and one which i would have missed dearly if i had to leave FL for ever but after being pointed to using FL VST by this great community i now have the best of both, want a FL step seq (which i still use a lot) no problem.

Reapers midi/piano roll is not as functional yet as FL's piano roll is but i consider Reaper to be great at many other things..

As i said im here because i couldnt find a way to get AfterTouch data through FL !!!

So load up FL as a VST in reaper then throw some audio into Reaper and mess about with it until something comes up LOL that's as far as i have got so far but have been spending loads of time with Alchemy..
Old 12-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #21
Kainz

Well you clearly don't work too much with a, lets say, "traditional audio". I mean things like recording a project, editing it to perfection and mixing its 40-50 tracks down using familiar (and neccesary) routing setups derived from the hardware world/large scale consoles. In these kind of projects the FL is seriously lacking.

That said, Reaper, on the other hand, doesn't have all the "loop based" bells and whistles wich the FL has. And just to point it out, these things really aren't problems or "handicaps" for neither DAW nor do they elevate either on top of another. It's all about the user and his preferences; just use whatever you need and wich does make you create reasults you like. There is no point trying to argue and/or prove wich DAW is the best, who cares?

As a side note, for me FL wouldn't work at all. I'd never even dream of using FL to record and mix any of my projects. It would be just horrifying job to do with that DAW =)

Last edited by Kainz; 12-13-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Kainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #22
whatsup

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofer View Post
Still don't understand what the question really is. If you can do your songs in FL and feel they are ready when you've done them, there is nothing left to do apart from turn them loose. What are you looking for?

Personally I hope a pattern sequencing feature is fairly low on the list for Reaper. There's so much other stuff I'd rather want be done. It seems FL is perfect for that kind of work. Use it.
patterns bank, is the easiest way to produce music, for me, and for many many users, especially with all kinds of electronic music.

but I agree it less important than Inspector feature for example,
and some more basic tasks that REAPER can't do yet, (without a clumsy workaround).
Old 12-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #23
1dell

So do you mix your FL songs in REAPER? And you make tweaks to it?

Quote:
Well im quite new to reaper but when i started using my songs done in FL as a VST in Reaper i had instant acess to Reapers excellent pitch and time functions so started loading audio into reaper lanes and having it played along with my FL stuff, perfect

Your right about edison its a great tool and one which i would have missed dearly if i had to leave FL for ever but after being pointed to using FL VST by this great community i now have the best of both, want a FL step seq (which i still use a lot) no problem.

Reapers midi/piano roll is not as functional yet as FL's piano roll is but i consider Reaper to be great at many other things..

As i said im here because i couldnt find a way to get AfterTouch data through FL !!!

So load up FL as a VST in reaper then throw some audio into Reaper and mess about with it until something comes up LOL that's as far as i have got so far but have been spending loads of time with Alchemy..
Old 12-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #24
1dell

Yeah I was trying to make it a point to point out that I wasn't trying to argue which is better. I just wanted to know what features REAPER had that FL didn't so I could keep REAPER around since it's a DAW I fell in love with late last year.

I was hoping there was something I still needed it from it. I have fl Studio songs with over 40 tracks in them. I group them in about 8-9 busses and I'm pretty good.

I will admit I'm a neophyte when it comes to mixing and the console so maybe if I knew better what I was doing it would be obvious for me why I'd need REAPER. My point is I WANT to NEED REAPER. I Love the DAW. I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out how to I can incorporate it into my production chain. The comments here are starting to help me see the bigger picture. Thats precisely what I need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainz View Post
Well you clearly don't work too much with a, let say, "traditional audio". I mean things like recording a project, editing it to perfection and mixing its 40-50 tracks down using familiar (and neccesary) routing setups derived from the hardware world/large scale consoles. In these kind of procjets the FL is seriously lacking.

That said, Reaper, on the other hand, doesn't have all the "loop based" bells and whistles wich the FL has. And just to point it out, these things really are't a problem or "handicap" for neither DAW nor do they elevate either on top of another. It's all about the user and his preferences; just use whatever you need and wich does make you create reasults you like. There is no point trying to argue and/or prove wich DAW is the best, who cares?

As a side note, for me Fl wouldn't work at all. I'd never even dream of using FL to record and mix any of my projects. It would be just horrifying job to do with that DAW =)
Old 12-13-2009, 10:31 AM   #25
leggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1dell View Post
So do you mix your FL songs in REAPER? And you make tweaks to it?
Im more keen to move over to Reaper now as it's a far more pro open project with a great community but the stuff i already have in FL im leaving there and experimenting with it in Reaper.

Maybe you just need some inspiration try the Alchemy demo

Last edited by leggie; 12-13-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #26
1dell

Yeah thats what I like about REAPER it's more open source. The users are great, and more mature than FL Studio users. I can find ALL types of genres here in REAPER. I HATE that whenever I want to watch an FL Studio tutorial 96% of the will be some ebonics speaking hip hop head trying to explain how to make a "beat" or wanting to show me something Hip Hop related.

REAPER is being used for "real" music and I've learned so much from being a member here for over a year.

I like that REAPER users can actually add something to the program to improve it. like macros, skins, chains, templates, plug-ins, etc. Where as with FL users you're lucky to get a decent skin that doesn't look like a finger painting project. It seems all FL user can add are sytrus other synth presets and template files. It's as if the Developers are afraid to be outshined or something.

I used to be pretty efficient at REAPER back in the day. But now it looks like I'll have to read that 400+ manual all over again as there are so many new features now. I'm dreading that. But perhaps I'll find my answer in there.

Quote:
Im more keen to move over to Reaper now as it's a far more pro open project with a great community but the stuff i already have in FL im leaving there and experimenting with it in Reaper.

Maybe you just need some inspiration try the Alchemy demo
Old 12-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #27
leggie

If FL is good for hiphop that's cool i would'nt be down on it because of something made with it !

Anyway have you asked 'What can FL do that Reaper can't?' on the imageline forums ?
Old 12-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #28
1dell

I figured Fl Studio users wouldn't have a clue. besides, the forum won't let me post messages or replies
Old 12-13-2009, 11:54 AM   #29
1dell

Whats up with Alchemy?

Quote:
If FL is good for hiphop that's cool i would'nt be down on it because of something made with it !

Anyway have you asked 'What can FL do that Reaper can't?' on the imageline forums ?
Old 12-13-2009, 04:45 PM   #30
bluzkat

1dell,

Kainz touched on the solution in a earlier post... just use what you need to get the job done!

It doesn't matter what tool is used for the job, as long as its the *right* one (for you) and YOU are satisfied with the result.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:08 PM   #31
1dell

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!! what I can do is rewire LMMS 4.5 into REAPER. LMMS is an open source FL Studio Clone. I'll have to use J.A.C.K. instead of rewire but this should work!
Old 12-16-2009, 07:04 AM   #32
whatsup

I would like to know how to do that,
I also have LMMS.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #33
1dell

yeah as soon as I figure out Jack audio server. It's an alternative to rewire. Heck if you can get it working before I do please come back and tell me how it works. http://jackaudio.org/

It's originally linux software like Lmmx and they have a windows version but I can't figure it out. They are speaking WAYYY too much geek jargon for me to figure out how to install the dayum thing.

I wonder if ReaRoute would be a substitute.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:07 PM   #34
whatsup

If I understood, you miss the StepSequencer,
so what you need, is only MIDI data from external App,
and the Audio REAPER will generate ?

this can't be done with ReaRoute (and i think also JACK)
because ReaRoute route only Audio, not MIDI.

if you want the Audio from external App, why not use it for the final mix too

(or maybe render waves and then mix in Reaper.)

--------------------------

for the MIDI data to route from FLS to REAPER you can do this:

Install a Multi virtual MIDI cable like Maple, MIDI Yoke etc...

this way you can add 16 MIDI channels per one MIDI device in FLS,
so if for example you enable 3 MIDI devices in FLS and in REAPER,
you can route (16 * 3 =) 48 MIDI tracks, from FLS to REAPER.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:08 PM   #35
1dell

right, all I'll need is for REAPER to record the midi data. It doesn't matter if the recorded audio is rendered as a wave. Or I could save the Midi data and a score and insert it in a REAPER. sounds like a lot of work.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:11 PM   #36
larrygates

Not sure if you gave up, or have the best solution.

http://www.sonicbytes.com/era/era.htm

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=27174

I think the best thing to do would be to use Reason's step sequencer through rewire. And only using the midi from rewire, not any audio. You'd load your samples in Kontakt or some free sampler vsti in Reaper, and trigger from matrix. No audio to worry about, as it's all coming from Reaper.

Like I said earlier, Ableton and Logic are a little easier to me than any of the other DAW's for making music. I think you should stick with FL for making the music, then either rewire out to Reaper, or render individual mono / stereo wave files when you need to get a "better" sounding mix. But the free plugs in FL give you a LOT of the tools you need. As do a lot of the js and free rea plugins. I like cubase / logic / ableton's free plugs better. I bet Sonar has good ones too. I like the word FREE too!
larrygates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:06 PM   #37
1dell

Yeah bro, I tried those ERA and I perused that reaper thread. Couldn't find anything I could use. I figure if I master FL Studio then I could need no other DAW. I really think that makes all the difference, is Mastering your DAW. I know so many producers who are just entry level on many different DAWs. I believe if we mastered just one we could need no other

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrygates View Post
Not sure if you gave up, or have the best solution.

http://www.sonicbytes.com/era/era.htm

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=27174

I think the best thing to do would be to use Reason's step sequencer through rewire. And only using the midi from rewire, not any audio. You'd load your samples in Kontakt or some free sampler vsti in Reaper, and trigger from matrix. No audio to worry about, as it's all coming from Reaper.

Like I said earlier, Ableton and Logic are a little easier to me than any of the other DAW's for making music. I think you should stick with FL for making the music, then either rewire out to Reaper, or render individual mono / stereo wave files when you need to get a "better" sounding mix. But the free plugs in FL give you a LOT of the tools you need. As do a lot of the js and free rea plugins. I like cubase / logic / ableton's free plugs better. I bet Sonar has good ones too. I like the word FREE too!
Old 01-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #38
Majesty29

Well..I know "I" switched from Reason 4.0 to Reaper for vst support, hardware synthesizer support, better looking visual display, I assume you get better mixes out of Reaper, well that's it. I could think of some more, but I think Reaper will be better for me in the long run, as far as pro software. I'm sure I can learn a lot of tricks with it.
Majesty29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:31 PM   #39
hardplay

If fl studio does what you want and does it the way you want then stick with it, i think it's best to concentrate on the music and not on the daw that yuo are using, if the daw takes your time away and does not let you be creative then dump it m8 !!

I love Reaper but if you're ok with FL studio then that is the road for you
Old 02-05-2010, 09:32 PM   #40
sunkingzx

well, one this i like about reaper that i dont think i can do in fl studio, is customize the look, better look at the waveforms/automation lanes, easier read of the automation lanes, copying paste etc,

the speed of loading a vsti in reaper i think is faster than fl studio,l i dont like the way you have to set up vst stuff in fl studio
i enjoy repaers vsti browser, with search filter,fav banks, etc
i enjoy the copy and paste fx options in reaper
i like how i can take a wav and drag it right from reaper to the desktop=bamm a mix'd down track
i like reapers media file browser more than fl studios
i think the midi notes are easier and simpler to work with in reaper, clearer,
left brain right brained? try switching the hand you use to control your mouse when recording unless you use both hands freely anyways, then your thinking with both sides of the brain right?
i like the time stretching options in reaper,
i like how you can pop rewire into an fx track, and reason opens right up and is in sync with reaper

i like reason cause when you have reason refills made like me, i have about 250 gigs of them, you can search through the entire collection in less that 15 seconds, try doing that with a normal media browser

i can search the world clap, in reason search, and get over 5k results

i could name a bunch of reasons i dont use fl studio, but its been so long since i used it i think i forgot what they are, however im sure after 10 seconds of working a project in it, id go back to reaper

im sure im missing a lot of things that should be on this list, but this is all i could think of right away

and dude your passion of finding the right daw for your productions is good reminds me of someone caught in a daw labyrinth, where any direction can lead to an end result or exit, i think we are all in the labyrinth, but some of us know more paths in the maze than others(daws), and some of us know how to get in and out of every way(usingdaws), some of us have been in it for so long, we forgot more than we now know, there are still many paths to be discovered, not to say you cant reach the end without them, but they are there.

Last edited by sunkingzx; 02-05-2010 at 09:47 PM.
sunkingzx is offline   Reply With Quote