Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2008, 10:13 AM   #1
doctrine
Human being with feelings

Default Free Drums for Dummies

Greetings all!
I have an issue I need to (or more preferably would like to) solve. I'm total newbie to this all and English isn't even my native language, so if possible, please write instructions for complete Dummies like my self

I have installed Reaper and I can manage to record with it. I even managed to produce mp3 with it (yipee, thanks to this forum :P ). Now I would like to add some drums to my tune and this is the part I need all possible help with. Money is an issue for me. I can't pay for the software so please write everything that's possible that in mind.

What is the best (free) software for making drums? I don't have Midi keyboard or any separate fancy accessory, just this plain keyboard and a lot of desire to get things done

If you could write complete hands-on instructions, explaining what should I do and where, ie. "Then select the X from the Y menu and write this and that to the Z part" etc.. I'm dazzled by all these terms in English and I have to read this forum with the CockosWiki glossary open so that I understand all the acronyms etc.. And I'm sure that if you write me a detailed instructions it will be highly appreciated by everyone looking for similar info, and who knows, you might even get stickied! :P So please, a detailed how-to guide for dummies
doctrine is offline   Reply With Quote