Old 05-16-2022, 03:31 AM   #2841
heda
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothson View Post
Hi Heda, love your scripts, One question is it possible through your VIP track inspector to add fixed FX Slots? Example if i want to have my suming channels always as last fx of the track even after adding a new one without having to reorder the chain? thanks in advance.
I guess it would be possible since dragging them can reorder them but how to define which plugin to be last? Automatically by name? Or manually?
heda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 03:50 AM   #2842
Gothson

Quote:
Originally Posted by heda View Post
I guess it would be possible since dragging them can reorder them but how to define which plugin to be last? Automatically by name? Or manually?
Either way would work for me. As long as i can have some fx fixed always as the last fx of the chain no matter if i add new plugins. Is there a work around? Thanks
Gothson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 01:02 AM   #2843
creal

Hello,

I am using a 4K monitor and I am wondering if the script would be compatible in terms of accessibility.

Thanks.
creal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 03:14 PM   #2844
heda

Quote:
Originally Posted by creal View Post
Hello,

I am using a 4K monitor and I am wondering if the script would be compatible in terms of accessibility.

Thanks.
yes you can go to settings page , Theme, and Load theme from default... and select the "Default_6.0 - 200.ti_theme" file.That one loads the large images and has larger font sizes too. You can still then adjust the font sizes too.
Old 07-17-2022, 02:20 AM   #2845
creal

Quote:
yes you can go to settings page , Theme, and Load theme from default... and select the "Default_6.0 - 200.ti_theme" file.That one loads the large images and has larger font sizes too. You can still then adjust the font sizes too.
Thanks Heda, I am gonna give it a try.
creal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 04:39 AM   #2846
Vakuziano

Hello, I am unable to get the LUFS metering to work in the TI Master script. The TI2 one works fine. I have cockos loudness meters checked, but it is not working. I also tried using dpmeter, but also nothing. I do not have an fx chain for dpmeter5, "Track Inspector Monitor FX dpmeter5.RfxChain" in the scripts folder either. Maybe someone can send it to me? Can anyone please help me get the LUFS monitoring to work on the TI Master? Thanks.

Last edited by Vakuziano; 07-26-2022 at 04:44 AM.
Vakuziano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 05:11 AM   #2847
heda

You can find the chain files in the "Track Inspector 2 VIP/FX Chains" folder. Use the Cockos one or dpmeter5 one depending on which plugin you want to use.
And just in case. The FX chain has to be loaded in the FX monitor, not in the master track.
Old 07-26-2022, 05:52 AM   #2848
Vakuziano

Fantastic, thank you! I was looking in the wrong folder. I don't know why the Cockos option doesn't work, but it's no matter if dpmeter works. Thanks again!
Vakuziano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 02:08 PM   #2849
heda

For me it also works with Cockos plugin. But if you are happy with dpmeter it is ok then
Old 08-12-2022, 11:33 AM   #2850
heda

Default v2.2.9 (2022-08-12)

Adding support for other language packs for TI detection of actions. like change track etc...

Included is the spanish one: language_es.lang. You can change it in TI settings to use that one instead of english.

It is possible to create you own, and save it in the settings folder. The translations must be like the translations of the language pack used. Check how the english defalt and spanish one are.
Normally most users use REAPER in english I would say, but now at least it works on other languages too.

The Interface in TI is still all in english.

* v2.2.9 (2022-08-12)
+ Added different languages support for actions detection. TI reacts to these actions.
default english file: language_default_en.lang
added a spanish file that works with Espanol_JavierRobledo_v2.ReaperLangPack: language_es.lang
you can create your own lang files for other languages and set it in TI settings to use that file.

* v2.2.8 (2022-08-07)
+ theme: Knob size setting (to control wet/dry knobs size independently of the font size)
Old 09-08-2022, 03:42 AM   #2851
xappn

It would be great to be able to link FX Chains version and Items version
xappn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 12:54 PM   #2852
krahosk

Can someone help me? I paid for VIP to get HEDA's plugins.
When I run HEDA's script manager, all works well but when I click on a plugin, I see "Installing..." in the scipt manager windows but nothing installs.
I'm on linux.
I tried changing my password, my email address. I'm logged in, but I can't download anything from the script manager.
krahosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 02:31 PM   #2853
heda

krahosk, you can write me an email with your username or email, so I can have a look. normally it is solved changing the password to something simple.. the manager doesn't like secure passwords with many characters and special characters.
Old 10-27-2022, 09:20 PM   #2854
hoangmytr

Default Meter font size - Rearrange order of "panels"/"blocks"

Hi,
I'm really new to TI. I just get TI VIP 2 yesterday and it's amazing for what it does.

But I have somethings that need help here.

1/ The METERS readout, as you can see in the picture, is way too offset to the right when I enlarge the font. I'm using it on 4K monitor, so it must be larger to read. Is there any way to offset it to the left? And how can I make it larger without affecting other font sizes?

2/ How can I rearrange "SENDS" AND "Automation" panels WITHOUT toggling on/off again? Everything I toggle panels on/off, they will automatically appears from the bottom of all "blocks" (above METERS).

Thanks!

hoangmytr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 03:19 AM   #2855
heda

thanks

to rearrange panels check this https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2801

I'll fix the font issue on 4K monitor thanks!
Old 10-28-2022, 05:15 AM   #2856
heda

Default v2.2.10 (2022-10-28)

* v2.2.10 (2022-10-28)
# Fix Load Settings... in some configurations
# fix meter grid db text with retina configurations
+ Enlarge track height per track
+ initial language translations support (testing)
Old 10-29-2022, 08:01 AM   #2857
hoangmytr

Quote:
thanks

to rearrange panels check this https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2801

I'll fix the font issue on 4K monitor thanks!
Thanks so much for your help! It's great!

But I have another thing here. I've followed you instruction on https://reaper.hector-corcin.com/doc...rack-inspector but I can't make 2nd instance (which I assign it to instance 5 with its own config file) start with my Project despite "Auto-Start" is turned on. In my case, the 1st is the one always start with my project. I want them both to stay all the time.

So how can I make 2nd instance behaves the same as the 1st instance?

Thanks!
Old 10-31-2022, 03:19 AM   #2858
heda

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangmytr View Post
Thanks so much for your help! It's great!

But I have another thing here. I've followed you instruction on https://reaper.hector-corcin.com/doc...rack-inspector but I can't make 2nd instance (which I assign it to instance 5 with its own config file) start with my Project despite "Auto-Start" is turned on. In my case, the 1st is the one always start with my project. I want them both to stay all the time.

So how can I make 2nd instance behaves the same as the 1st instance?

Thanks!
ah... yes.. it seems that Auto start button only works for the first normal instance. I should fix that.
Meanwhile you can manually edit the Scripts/__startup.lua script that defines which scripts to autostart for REAPER

and copy the line that has Track inspector and change the command ID _RSc18de16721a3c34e4867889bd9bf02450163b2f8 for the command ID of the instance you want. You cand find and copy the ID in the REAPER actions window. find the TI instance, right click and copy command ID.
Old 10-31-2022, 08:23 AM   #2859
hoangmytr

Quote:
ah... yes.. it seems that Auto start button only works for the first normal instance. I should fix that.
Meanwhile you can manually edit the Scripts/__startup.lua script that defines which scripts to autostart for REAPER

and copy the line that has Track inspector and change the command ID _RSc18de16721a3c34e4867889bd9bf02450163b2f8 for the command ID of the instance you want. You cand find and copy the ID in the REAPER actions window. find the TI instance, right click and copy command ID.
Thanks for your tip!

Work nicely with Reaper Startup!
Old 11-04-2022, 10:17 AM   #2860
heda

Default v2.2.11 (2022-11-04)

a small update for those using the Default_6.0 - 200 theme
* v2.2.11 (2022-11-04)
# Fix large freeze button images in Default_6.0 - 200 theme.
# fix send and receive bars position overlapping some buttons in some font configurations
Old 11-21-2022, 03:40 AM   #2861
heda

I'm working on a update to make it compatible with REAPER 6.70. I'm aware of it. 6.69 works fine. But update to 6.70 and It seems it has changed the way to get plugins names and it is breaking the meters.
Old 11-22-2022, 08:25 AM   #2862
Funkateer

Hi,

I just got TI2 VIP and I really like how it improves my workflow!

I do, however, have these recurring issues:

* I lose the ability to adjust parameters and the fader with the left mouse button now and then. (The mousewheel always works.)

The problem occurs each time I add an FX parameter with the LT+ button, although it seems to happen at other times as well.

Restarting TI helps, but I wish I didn't have to.

* Certain panels won't expand when clicked (markers, freeze, etc.) and they have to be reloaded to be accessible again.

I'm on Reaper 6.70, Windows 10. I've tweaked the preferences and theme, but reverting the changes did not help.

Any ideas how to fix this? I'd appreciate it, 'cause this really is a great tool when it's working right
Funkateer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 11:54 AM   #2863
heda

thanks
I'm trying to use the +LT button but I cannot reproduce the problem. I'm not sure what could be the cause. Maybe it is something else. I use mouse wheel to scroll up and down, not to adjust bars.

About panels not expanding, I'm not sure either. Maybe you used CTRL+click on some panel to isolate the panel and minimize other panels? in that case use CTRL+click again to return to normal.
Old 11-26-2022, 10:19 AM   #2864
heda

Default v2.2.12 (2022-11-26)

I'm not sure what happened in REAPER 6.70 but it has changed the way scripts access to plugins. There are new settings to define the names of the plugins used for the meters in case it is not working again. For me it works on Linux.

Also added support for definind dpmeter to use as "dpMeter5nogpu (TBProAudio) (6ch)" for the non GPU version. But for some reason it is not working for me on Linux. I will just use the Cockos plugin option instead of dpMeter. Let me know if the meters work for you on Windows.

* v2.2.12 (2022-11-26)
# added settings to configure each plugin name in case the meters are not working again(6.70+):
"dpMeter_pluginname": dpMeter plugin name to use in tracks. Configure parameters in Global options.ini file
"ti_pluginname": name of Track Inspector JS plugin to use in tracks
"cockos_pluginname": name of Cockos Loudness JS plugin to use in tracks
and for the monitor FX Chain
"monitorfx_dpmeter_name": Name of the dpMeter instance in the Monitor FX Chain
"monitorfx_ti_pluginname": Name of Track Inspector JS plugin to use in Monitor FX chain
"monitorfx_cockos_pluginname": Name of Cockos Loudness JS plugin to use in Monitor FX chain
+ added dpMeter5nogpu support and parameters in Global Options.ini
Old 12-01-2022, 10:05 PM   #2865
hoangmytr

Default TI No receive item

Hi,

I don't know if I click on something but now I get no receive item on the list despite having sends from another track (as you can see in Reaper routing for the Dr(ums).Plate send).

How can I get those receives back?

Thanks!

Last edited by hoangmytr; 02-20-2024 at 04:14 AM.
Old 12-02-2022, 01:31 AM   #2866
heda

maybe you have clicked the receives panel text. that toggles to show and hide the panels.
Old 12-02-2022, 09:24 PM   #2867
hoangmytr

I've tried clicking on "receives" panel a lot but nothing happens. I don't know why it happens. It only disappears after I delete TI setting file. Now it's ok but it's weird.
BTW, thanks for the support.

Quote:
maybe you have clicked the receives panel text. that toggles to show and hide the panels.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:45 AM   #2868
heda

@hoangmytr you can send me the ti settings file next time it happens so I can have a look
Old 12-04-2022, 08:46 AM   #2869
hoangmytr

Quote:
@hoangmytr you can send me the ti settings file next time it happens so I can have a look
Ok, got it. I'll send you next time if it behaves weird again.
BTW, thanks so much!
Old 12-04-2022, 10:56 PM   #2870
hoangmytr

Hi,

I'm trying more and more TI to see it in action. It is really great, great script!

I have a minor thing to ask, btw. Is there anyway to have dpMeter follow track selection of TI? I want it to monitor whichever track I select.
I load your FX chain in Monitoring FX and it only shows numbers of Master Output.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:18 AM   #2871
heda

Quote:
Hi,

I'm trying more and more TI to see it in action. It is really great, great script!

I have a minor thing to ask, btw. Is there anyway to have dpMeter follow track selection of TI? I want it to monitor whichever track I select.
I load your FX chain in Monitoring FX and it only shows numbers of Master Output.
that's how it should work, monitoring the selected track. what do tou see? does switching from the meter panel menu, to use Cockos Loudness plugin work?
the fx chain in the monitor FX chain is used only when master track is selected, or when using the "TI master track" instance.
Old 12-06-2022, 07:55 PM   #2872
hoangmytr

Quote:
that's how it should work, monitoring the selected track. what do tou see? does switching from the meter panel menu, to use Cockos Loudness plugin work?
the fx chain in the monitor FX chain is used only when master track is selected, or when using the "TI master track" instance.
I'm not using Reaper's MASTER track at all. I use my MASTER TRACK for more flexibility. So I've created another TI instance as you instruct in "How to create additional instances with its own configuration". It works flawlessly except now I can't monitor selected track in dpMeter5. It's always bound to "MASTER TRACK" instance that I've created lately.
Whenever I mute my MASTER TRACK, there's nothing go through dpMeter anymore.
Old 12-07-2022, 05:45 AM   #2873
inthevoid

Hi HeDa, Thanks for this wonderful script! Everything works great apart from I can't get the meters to show, either in the track inspector or in the master track inspector. (Using Track Inspector v1.3). I've followed all the instructions and tried both with and without dpMeter5 and dpmeter4 - not sure what I'm doing wrong? This is for both EBU & LUFS meters.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Last edited by inthevoid; 12-07-2022 at 06:02 AM.
inthevoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 06:11 AM   #2874
inthevoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthevoid View Post
Hi HeDa, Thanks for this wonderful script! Everything works great apart from I can't get the meters to show, either in the track inspector or in the master track inspector. (Using Track Inspector v1.3). I've followed all the instructions and tried both with and without dpMeter5 and dpmeter4 - not sure what I'm doing wrong? This is for both EBU & LUFS meters.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks.
Update: just downloaded the VIP version and all works fine. Thanks!!
Old 12-07-2022, 11:55 AM   #2875
heda

Quote:
I'm not using Reaper's MASTER track at all. I use my MASTER TRACK for more flexibility. So I've created another TI instance as you instruct in "How to create additional instances with its own configuration". It works flawlessly except now I can't monitor selected track in dpMeter5. It's always bound to "MASTER TRACK" instance that I've created lately.
Whenever I mute my MASTER TRACK, there's nothing go through dpMeter anymore.
make sure the instance is configured to have instance = 3 or something > 2, because if the instance you have created has instance = 2 , then it will act as master track instance and you cannot change which track it uses.

But I don't understand why you don't use the monitorFX chain. It is very convenient. I also use one track as master, but then I route it to REAPER master track too and then from there it goes to the monitorFX chain.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:07 PM   #2876
heda

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthevoid View Post
Update: just downloaded the VIP version and all works fine. Thanks!!
thanks for confirming that dpMeter works. I cannot make it work on Linux but maybe it's only my problem. Now that REAPER has it, I use Cockos plugin option instead of dpMeter for this reason.
Thank you!
Old 12-07-2022, 07:56 PM   #2877
hoangmytr

Quote:
make sure the instance is configured to have instance = 3 or something > 2, because if the instance you have created has instance = 2 , then it will act as master track instance and you cannot change which track it uses.

But I don't understand why you don't use the monitorFX chain. It is very convenient. I also use one track as master, but then I route it to REAPER master track too and then from there it goes to the monitorFX chain.
I"ve configured the additional Ti instance with "instance = 5" (as you instruct on your page).

Sorry for making the confusion here. I am indeed using your FX chain included in TI folder in "monitorFX". I also route one track as master to REAPER MASTER TRACK too, then from there it goes to the monitorFX chain.

But when I go through tracks one by one, the dpMeter always monitors (sum of all channels, not individuals) signal going through the TI instance locked to my newly created Master track. When I mute this track, dpMeter gets no signal.

If you have time, please look at my attachment.

Thanks so much for your support!
Attached Files
File Type: zip TI_Settings.zip (80.5 KB, 48 views)
Old 12-26-2022, 09:02 AM   #2878
heda

@hoangmytr did you solve the issue? everything seems fine here with your settings file too... I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe you can go to discord chat and we can look at it with more detail.
Old 12-26-2022, 09:04 AM   #2879
heda

Default v2.2.13 (2022-12-26)

* v2.2.13 (2022-12-26)
+ FX Group actions: HeDa_Track Inspector 2 VIP_Bypass FX Group x
+ FX Group actions: HeDa_Track Inspector 2 VIP_UnBypass FX Group x
+ FX Group actions: HeDa_Track Inspector 2 VIP_Offline FX Group x
+ FX Group actions: HeDa_Track Inspector 2 VIP_Online FX Group x
+ FX Group actions: HeDa_Track Inspector 2 VIP_SetFXGroup All Tracks.lua
+ FX Group actions: HeDa_Track Inspector 2 VIP_SetFXGroup Current Track.lua
+ FX Group actions: HeDa_Track Inspector 2 VIP_SetFXGroup Selected Tracks.lua

this is an update that creates additional actions when you use the create FX group actions in the FXChain panel menu. Instead of toggling bypass or offline, it creates actions to always bypass or always unbypass, or always offline or online. There are three ne actions also to set the FX mode to affect to all tracks, selected tracks, or current track. You can combine this with the other actions in a custom action to make for example a custom action tht always bypasses certain group in all tracks.

Happy new year!
Old 01-05-2023, 06:39 AM   #2880
inthevoid

Hi HeDa, just a quick bug report - in my Track Inspector 2 (latest version) I've noticed when I set tracks' record mode to MIDI latch-replace, it shows as MIDI touch-replace in the Track Inspector. Pic attached:

Thanks!

Last edited by inthevoid; 02-09-2023 at 01:45 AM.