Old 10-18-2020, 02:30 PM   #1
wild boar
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper Asio Support

Hi, Due to some personal reasons I could not use Asio4All in my Reaper and I'm using FLAsio as my driver.I'm a noob when comes to those type of configuration stuff so my question is that a good way to use Reaper ? Does any of you have used FLAsio rather than Asio4all in Reaper?
wild boar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 03:04 PM   #2
pepe44

You should avoid using those audio Layers, they are intended for those who dont have a dedicated audio interface , is that your case ? are you using the sound card from your laptop/desktop ? if yes it might be that you will have to use ASIO4all for sure, for low latency.
If you happen to have an external audio interface you should go to their page and download the latest drivers. All manufacturers have ASIO driver for their interfaces.
pepe44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 10:45 AM   #3
wild boar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe44 View Post
You should avoid using those audio Layers, they are intended for those who dont have a dedicated audio interface , is that your case ? are you using the sound card from your laptop/desktop ? if yes it might be that you will have to use ASIO4all for sure, for low latency.
If you happen to have an external audio interface you should go to their page and download the latest drivers. All manufacturers have ASIO driver for their interfaces.
At this moment I do not have a dedicated audio interface and I'm running reaper in Wine in a Linux OS. For some reason Asio4All doesn't work but FLAsio do.
wild boar is offline   Reply With Quote