Old 08-22-2019, 03:54 PM   #41
cfillion
Human being with feelings

No need for Python or programming skills to use most scripts (including this one).

A song is made out of a top-level folder track named "Number. The Title" (eg. "04. Sonate in C minor"). Use the "reset" button if modifying song tracks or switching projects while the script is open so that the new songs appear in the list (or just close/reopen it).

I've attached an example of a basic project structure. A project can be structured many different ways depending on its requirements but, at the core–as far as song switcher is concerned, one numbered top-level folder track = one song.
Attached Files
File Type: rpp Song switcher - Basic track structure example.RPP (16.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by cfillion; 08-23-2019 at 04:59 PM.
cfillion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 02:17 PM   #42
gazpoz

Thanx, that made a big difference. I was stuck on the actual filenames/directories rather than the feature of "Folder" in Reaper :-|
Can you please help me understand how to make the font in the menu larger?

Also, I was sure I got each song played from the menu to stop when finished playing the region (each song) but now it continue...Yes the track after is muted so not a major problem but again, I think I had it stoped at some time during my tests....
gazpoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 05:12 AM   #43
Pink

Just what i was looking for so i downloaded and added to my Reaper, but i dont see any way to open, edit or use it, neither any web interface.

When browse ReaPack i see Song Switcher installed, but no other sign of it to be seen. I have latest version Reaper

Pink
Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:09 PM   #44
cfillion

Song switcher can be found in the Action List. Its web interface uses on REAPER's built-in web server which can be enabled in Preferences > Control/OSC/web.

cfillion is online now   Reply With Quote