Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 05-17-2014, 09:38 PM   #1
unique
Human being with feelings

Default Cant download Icon sets from Reaper Stash??

Hello, I searched the reaper stash for some icon sets...and found some. I see some of them have been downloaded such as this one https://stash.reaper.fm/v/9812/rado_icons.png has been downloaded over 40,000 times. However I dont see a download button anywhere. I registered for an account on the stash.fm and logged in. Still no download button. Someone tell me please how I can download rados icon pack from the url I gave you? I have the same problem on this one as well...https://stash.reaper.fm/v/8752/icons.png

Was the download link taken down?
unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #2
hotsaucejalapeno

Not sure but looks like you're in the "Theme Screenshots" section. These hold screenshots and not the actual items (I think). Maybe you should try searching for the icon sets again and pay special attention to which category it is under?

Hope I helped!
hotsaucejalapeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:03 PM   #3
unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsaucejalapeno View Post
Not sure but looks like you're in the "Theme Screenshots" section. These hold screenshots and not the actual items (I think). Maybe you should try searching for the icon sets again and pay special attention to which category it is under?

Hope I helped!
Ok, maybe..what is it that everyone is downloading then? I was under the impression that people are downloading it from somewhere..

There is a download counter..
Old 05-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #4
unique

Ok. Turns out that the views and downloads count was one in the same. Well my mistake for this thread. hotsuace +1