Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 09-18-2020, 07:20 AM   #161
CraigG58
Human being with feelings

@Flavio: Thanks for the version confirmation!

One can only imagine the amount of work that you’ve put into creating this interface, and the number of REAPER controls you’ve managed to pack into it is nothing short of amazing.

I know I’d touched on this in an earlier post, but as a “one man band” in a home studio it’s priceless when recording drums. You’ve completely eliminated the need for me to run back and forth to my PC keyboard from behind my kit. The attached photo will give you an idea of what a pain-in-the-ass jog that was.

Every control I require is now at my fingertips, on my tablet which is mounted to a percussion stand that’s off to the left while seated. Awesome!

I use 9 mics on my drums, so while prepping to record, one task is always setting the appropriate input level on my A/D converters for each. To help with that, I switch the REAPER mixer layout for all drum tracks to “bc---Small Full Meter”, which allows me to view them on my right-hand 24” display from across the room. The same is true while recording my keyboard rack.

All that said, I can think of only one possibility for improvement, which has to do with that subject.

While I love that you have them in your interface, they’re too small to accurately set those levels. The ability to display large ones along the lines of the mixer track layout I mentioned would be a super addition.

Of course, I certainly realize that tablet displays have very limited real estate, so displaying them vertically would be an impossibility. But, there seems to be plenty of room available horizontally. Perhaps they could be placed next to each track across the entire remaining width of the display, or something along those lines?

Anyway, hope all of that made sense… Just an idea you might to consider if you update the interface in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, as well as providing this already excellent tool. It sure makes life infinitely easier for me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg REAPER remote interface.jpg (62.9 KB, 293 views)
CraigG58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 02:45 AM   #162
Flavio

Hi Craig
I am very pleased that my interface can support you in your recordings.
And thanks to you for your valuable advice.
In reality, the interface is designed more for the screen of smartphones than tablets, so the usable space is even less.

A solution could be a button that activates larger meters that overlap the track controls (arm, mute etc). And the same button returns the situation to the normal state.
Could this be a good idea?
Just keep in mind, however, that due to the intrinsic limitations of the system, the graphical meters of my interface are used to give an idea of ​​the levels and should not be considered very precise as regards the values displayed graphically.
The peak level shown is the real and effective one.
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:19 AM   #163
CraigG58

Hi Flavio, and thanks for the reply! After giving it a bit more thought (along with another cup of coffee), I’m not quite sure how valuable my advice is, although I appreciate the compliment.

There’s certainly not much display real estate on phones, that’s for sure. I would think anyone running it on that sort of device would have problems with the smaller buttons as it is, although I am aware of the “big transport” buttons option. Even though I’m using your interface on a tablet I still enable those, since I sometimes wear drummer’s gloves and they’re much easier to tap.

The peak levels displayed are the most important thing anyway, and they’re perfectly accurate. I do like your idea, but wasn’t aware that the meter API isn’t very precise. That in mind, I think my suggestion wouldn’t be worth the effort.

Graphical metering is just a personal preference of mine, but it’s certainly not a showstopper when it comes to your interface. At least the small meters visually confirm that a signal is present, similar to signal LEDs on A/D converters. It’s really no problem as things stand, since I can view large meters in REAPER itself from across the room using the mixer track layout I mentioned earlier.

FYI, I make extensive use of bus folders for drums (see attachment). “Track inspect” on those does the job of viewing overall levels using its larger meter, even though I need to go through them one at a time. But, that’s really not a big deal at all either.

Best of luck with any future updates you may make to your interface, I simply can’t live without it anymore!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Track inspect.jpg (63.1 KB, 242 views)
CraigG58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 07:59 AM   #164
Flavio

Hello
thanks again to you for the appreciation and advice.

In reality it is not a problem of API inaccuracy but of graphic display of the value expressed on a logarithmic graphic scale. It's not 'wrong' in itself, it's just that you can't rely on the second yellow square, for example, to say that you definitely have a peak of -5db and so on for all the squares that make up the bar (just to give an example ). To know that you have a peak at exactly -5db you have to read it on the peak meter.

Anyway; I'll check for the possibility to include one big meter per track as discussed before. I think it can be useful for someone.

Thanks again
Old 09-30-2020, 03:02 AM   #165
HIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio View Post
Hello thanks again to you for the appreciation and advice. Thanks again
Are you kidding me, your advanced web browser rocks the Casbah and you have unselfishly given your time, thoughts and energy that helps everyone using it.

How wonderful it is to sit back on the couch in my studio and listen to a mix using one of my tabs or smartphone and do some tweaking along with stopping and starting while muting,volume editing, etc.

This tool is wonderful and like the gentleman said recording his drums or whatever without being in front of the computer monitors.

Human beings with feelings, if you haven't used his advanced remote web browser you are missing out I am telling you. This thing rocks and you are one of the nicest persons on this planet.

Thank *you* from the bottom of all of us user's hearts and we all nominate you for the Nobel Peace Prize. 😘
HIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 03:52 AM   #166
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIO View Post
Are you kidding me, your advanced web browser rocks the Casbah and you have unselfishly given your time, thoughts and energy that helps everyone using it.

How wonderful it is to sit back on the couch in my studio and listen to a mix using one of my tabs or smartphone and do some tweaking along with stopping and starting while muting,volume editing, etc.

This tool is wonderful and like the gentleman said recording his drums or whatever without being in front of the computer monitors.

Human beings with feelings, if you haven't used his advanced remote web browser you are missing out I am telling you. This thing rocks and you are one of the nicest persons on this planet.

Thank *you* from the bottom of all of us user's hearts and we all nominate you for the Nobel Peace Prize. 😘
Messages like yours are the best reward!
Have a great day
Old 10-27-2020, 01:06 PM   #167
BartR

Quote:
2019 May 17
Version 2.3.1 a very quick update:
I just released the version 2.3 but I added a useful feature:
You can now decide to have up to 12 custom buttons.
The interface will show each group of 4 buttons when in the 'WebRemoteInterface.ini' file an Action ID is entered in the first button of the related group (buttons 1, 5 and 9). This allows you to decide to show all the 12 buttons or save the GUI space using only the buttons you need.
Please have a look at the user guide for more information about the usage of the custom buttons.

Please see below the 2.3 for new features and download links:

2019 May 15
Version 2.3 is ready for the download with the following new features:

- Folder track. The folder tracks are shown in grey with a folder icon at the top left
- Hidden tracks are also hidden in the interface now (SWS extension required)
- a 'Show all tracks' button is now available to show again the hidden tracks
- Loop Start and Loop End buttons deleted and Loop to time selection added
- Reload Page button added in the top right menu (for cases in which something is changed at desktop level that is not sent by API to the web interface)
- 'Big buttons' Rec button reflects the punch settings (same as the normal rec button)
- Display PAN value + graphic knob in Track Inspect screen
- Added big meter in Track Inspect screen
- Added clip indicator in Track Inspect screen
- Added peak level in Track Inspect screen

Please have a look at the guide for the new feature (see link below).

************ WARNING: *************
If you've edited the .ini file (WebRemoteInterface.ini) for your customization, you need to re-edit the new file with your old settings (copy the old .ini file somewhere before extracting the new release).
This because at the moment there is no possibility to handle this configuration directly into the software as javascript cannot write on local disks for security reasons.
I suggest to copy all the WebRemoteInterface files in case of unexpected bugs.

Here the updated Quick Guide:
http://www.voiceworks-studio.com/rea...eInterface.pdf

INTERFACE DOWNLOAD:
http://www.voiceworks-studio.com/rea...eInterface.zip

Once again a big THANK YOU to G-Sun for his features advice!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018 Jul 09
Version 2.2 is ready for the download with the following new features:

- A warning pop-up message is displayed when tapping on REC button and zero or more than one track are armed
- For safety reasons you'll be warned when tapping the 'Unmute all' button. In order to protect your hearing you'll be asked to confirm the function.
- Transport buttons and Time window are blocked in their position during the scroll. Very useful in case of many tracks
- Lyrics and Marker List pages links were moved into the top right menu. The first top buttons are now Go to Previous marker, Goto Next marker and Add Marker.
- The Rec butto changes accordingly to the Rec mode (normal, time punch, item punch)
- Several 'hidden' software optimizations

A big THANK YOU to G-Sun for his features advice!

************ PLEASE NOTE: *************
If you've already changed the .ini file (WebRemoteInterface.ini) for your customization, you need to copy it somewhere and replace the new file with your older .ini file.
At the moment there is no possibility to handle this configuration directly into the software as javascript cannot write on local disks for security reasons. We will find something for the future in order to do this automatically.

INTERFACE DOWNLOAD:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/CENTER]

2018 Jun 26

Hi guys
I consolidated the last big and small things into Version 2.1

What's new:
First of all the Meters!
Then
In addition to the Marker list it is possible now to open the Region List
There is now the possibility to change fonts and table size for the markers and region list
And of course some small changes and additional optimizations

INTERFACE DOWNLOAD:

************* PREVIOUS POSTS *******************************

2018 Jun 22

Ladies and Gentlemen.... :

***** THE METERS! *****

Anyone likes to test this beta version with track meters?
If yes please download this zip file (just 1 html file + 3 new images inside), copy it into the usual folder and lunch it:
http://www.voiceworks-studio.com/rea...eters_beta.zip

At the moment the meters are not available for Master and for selected tracks but before continue with the development I'd like to know if all meters are working properly with every systems.

THANK YOU!

2018 Jun 11
Hi there!
The Version 2.0 of my interface is now ready with a lot of new functionality and optimized performance and GUI.

Some of new features:
New Marker Page
New Lyrics Page
Track multi-led indicator panel (FX, Monitor status, Clip)
New custom buttons
Optimized rewind and forward functionality
Added main menu
Time unit selection
Rec mode settings
A lot of smaller but nice things

Please have a look at this small guide to have a complete picture:

INTERFACE DOWNLOAD:

Hi
this is the follow up of this thread:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.p...59#post1802659

I moved to a new thread because the previous one was called ' Web Browser Interface - Imperial like' but now I abandoned the Imperial graphic and developed a new GUI together with some additional functionalities.

Just copy the included files into the "\Plugins\reaper_www_root" folder
Then run ReaABG.html on you external device.

Still working on that.
Please let me know in case of bugs and/or issues with different devices.

Enjoy!

For those who do not know what the web browser interface is:
http://reaperblog.net/2016/12/whats-...reaper-v-5-30/

The new screens:

MAIN VIEW

The Big Transport button opens the following
BIG TRANSPORT VIEW

Then the
TRACK INSPECT VIEW

New features:

Main View
- A brighter track background identifies now the selected tracks
- The track last peak value is now available with Gain and PAN text
- A green light shows the FX on status

Track Inspect View
- Toggle FX status button
- PAN buttons (one step = 10%)
- Set gain to 0db button
- Toggle Select Track button
- Undo & Redo Buttons

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feb-21-2017 UPGRADE:
- 'Clear Peaks' button in track inspect view
- main.js integrated into the HTML file. This allows to copy all the files included in the download without any possible overwriting of the original or other 3rd party web browser interface files
- Metal grill background for Track Inspect too

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feb-24-2017 UPGRADE:

TRACK VIEW:
- Track indicators for FX, Monitor and Clip
Green FX led on = FX enable
Green Mntr led on = Monitor On
Yellow Mntr led on = Monitor automatic
Red Clip led on = gain over 0db
(use the 'Claer Peaks' button in the Track Inspect view to reset the Clip)
- 2 small 'analog style' lights are used now to show the select track

TRACK INSPECT VIEW:
- Previous and Next Take buttons now available

To tell it's wonderful, is not enough
BartR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 02:18 PM   #168
Flavio

Thank you Bart!
Stay safe and enjoy it.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:34 PM   #169
mschnell

It would be great to have these Web interfaces in ReaPack !
-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 07:06 PM   #170
bcslaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post
It would be great to have these Web interfaces in ReaPack !
-Michael
I second that +1
bcslaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 08:48 AM   #171
Suganthan

Default This is very nice

Thank you so much!
Suganthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 10:51 AM   #172
pax-eterna

Is it possible to add access to the Resources listing to this tool?

"SWS/S&M: Open/close Resources window (projects)"
pax-eterna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 02:29 AM   #173
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax-eterna View Post
Is it possible to add access to the Resources listing to this tool?

"SWS/S&M: Open/close Resources window (projects)"
Hi

I don't think it is possible to transfer this information from Reaper to the web page of the interface. I'll check and if I find something I'll let you know.
Obviously you can run the related action but the resource window is opened on the desktop application.
Old 10-08-2021, 02:47 AM   #174
martmix

hello Flavio im completly newbee with your software

is this someting to use like a theme in reaper?
martmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 01:22 AM   #175
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by martmix View Post
hello Flavio im completly newbee with your software

is this someting to use like a theme in reaper?
Hi there
It is a virtual controller you can use to do several things with Reaper, remotely with a smartphone connected to your computer.
There are other interfaces that do the same with some differences.

Mine is mainly designed to be used with even small smartphones in the tracking phase rather than in mixing.
This is because I thought that mixing is always best done in front of the computer, while for the recording phase there are many people who would appreciate being able to get the main functions away from the computer with a small and already owned device.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:33 AM   #176
martmix

Quote:
Hi there
It is a virtual controller you can use to do several things with Reaper, remotely with a smartphone connected to your computer.
There are other interfaces that do the same with some differences.

Mine is mainly designed to be used with even small smartphones in the tracking phase rather than in mixing.
This is because I thought that mixing is always best done in front of the computer, while for the recording phase there are many people who would appreciate being able to get the main functions away from the computer with a small and already owned device.
ah ok thank you great 'stuff' software !!
martmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 12:19 PM   #177
pax-eterna

Quote:
Hi

I don't think it is possible to transfer this information from Reaper to the web page of the interface. I'll check and if I find something I'll let you know.
Obviously you can run the related action but the resource window is opened on the desktop application.
Cool, thanks Flavio...

I'm trying to setup a pseudo "Cantabile/Gig Performer" type of thing, where I can assign projects with VST's and other tracks (MIDI and audio) to the Resources Listing and then select via MIDI from a controller.

But if I can somehow do it with this, and then maybe create a larger slot size for the Resources List view, it may just work

PS: this is Reaper on Linux btw
Old 10-24-2021, 09:50 AM   #178
pax-eterna

I keep trying this but it always get stuck at Initializing. Tried on Edge as well as Firefox.
Old 10-25-2021, 06:39 AM   #179
Flavio

Quote:
I keep trying this but it always get stuck at Initializing. Tried on Edge as well as Firefox.
Hi
did you try with the basic interface? When the basic interface works, this interface must work too.
You can have a look at here for the basic concepts and configuration: https://reaperblog.net/2016/12/whats...reaper-v-5-30/

Let me know...
Old 10-25-2021, 10:09 AM   #180
pax-eterna

Quote:
Hi
did you try with the basic interface? When the basic interface works, this interface must work too.
You can have a look at here for the basic concepts and configuration: https://reaperblog.net/2016/12/whats...reaper-v-5-30/

Let me know...
Thanks.

Yes I have visited that page before but couldn't quite get how to establish a "basic" page...do I just edit one of the existing commands EG WRI_Region_List.html and add basic to that? Or is there a separate html address?

Sorry I am a bit confused..
Old 10-27-2021, 06:53 AM   #181
Flavio

Quote:
Thanks.

Yes I have visited that page before but couldn't quite get how to establish a "basic" page...do I just edit one of the existing commands EG WRI_Region_List.html and add basic to that? Or is there a separate html address?

Sorry I am a bit confused..
Not sure to understand your question, but please note that the configuration is perfectly explained step by step in that video starting from 0:59

Just select 'WebRemoteInterface.html' as Default Interface (1:27 of the video)
(you can change this selection whenever you want and use as many interfaces as you like to install)
Old 10-27-2021, 07:41 AM   #182
Flavio

Quote:
Not sure to understand your question, but please note that the configuration is perfectly explained step by step in that video starting from 0:59

Just select 'WebRemoteInterface.html' as Default Interface (1:27 of the video)
(you can change this selection whenever you want and use as many interfaces as you like to install)
please note that video does not show the installation of the "basic" interface I referred to in my first posts, but the good official Reaper web interface you get with the program installation.
Old 10-27-2021, 09:58 AM   #183
pax-eterna

Thanks again Flavio, but it's still stuck at initialising. Not to worry, I'll look at some other options.
Old 08-11-2022, 04:10 AM   #184
Hipox

Default In case your switching between markers/regions doesn't work

Hi,
I bumped to a problem when I tapped in web remote interface on a marker or region that the value where to move edit cursor passed to reaper was invalid which caused the edit cursor to jump somewhere I was not even able to zoom out of and in the header of a script was written some negative value.

I digged a little bit in the script and solved this problem with editing 'WRI_Marker_List.html' and 'WRI_Region_List.html' inside a folder 'reaper_www_root'.

Here is how/what to edit:
Replace whole function 'goto_marker' in both scripts by this one:

function goto_marker(n){
wwr_req("SET/POS/" + n);
}

What had to be edited is "SET/POS_STR" in the original script to "SET/POS".

Thanks for a great web interface and have a nice day!
Hipox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 10:24 AM   #185
jwoller

Default Is the project still active?

Very interested in this but not sure the download is currently active?
jwoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 10:35 AM   #186
lexaproductions

There's a working link in his pdf doc
lexaproductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 12:39 AM   #187
Newman

This is really great, I want to thank Flavio!

I also really like the way this app looks, is there a theme to go along with? I see that it's "Imperial like", but I looked at the one, and it seems different.

Thanks!
Newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:04 PM   #188
tho

The link for downloading the files does not work. Is the site temporarily down?
Nevermind it is in the PDF as stated above.
Sorry.
tho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 03:57 AM   #189
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipox View Post
Hi,
I bumped to a problem when I tapped in web remote interface on a marker or region that the value where to move edit cursor passed to reaper was invalid which caused the edit cursor to jump somewhere I was not even able to zoom out of and in the header of a script was written some negative value.

I digged a little bit in the script and solved this problem with editing 'WRI_Marker_List.html' and 'WRI_Region_List.html' inside a folder 'reaper_www_root'.

Here is how/what to edit:
Replace whole function 'goto_marker' in both scripts by this one:

function goto_marker(n){
wwr_req("SET/POS/" + n);
}

What had to be edited is "SET/POS_STR" in the original script to "SET/POS".

Thanks for a great web interface and have a nice day!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Old 09-07-2022, 04:00 AM   #190
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoller View Post
Very interested in this but not sure the download is currently active?
Very strange. Actually it does not work but if you copy and paste the same link into a new browser window, it works!
Maybe a new Chrome feature which does not allow to download any file (including zip files) directly???
Old 09-07-2022, 04:06 AM   #191
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman View Post
This is really great, I want to thank Flavio!

I also really like the way this app looks, is there a theme to go along with? I see that it's "Imperial like", but I looked at the one, and it seems different.

Thanks!
Thank YOU Newman.
About the theme you're right! At the beginning of development I wanted to create a nice GUI for this interface and I was inspired by the Imperial theme from which I took the first buttons and something more from its graphics.
Then I changed my mind and preferred to create something new.

Old 10-24-2022, 07:56 PM   #192
ultraleetj

so I almost never post on this forum but I was looking for remotely controlling reaper as my acoustic grand is kinda far away from the computer and even though i do have a nectar panorama surface, I really use it mostly for mixing and it just does not go all the way out there.

As if the basic idea or concept was not awesome enough, THIS ONE just multiplies it over and over and over...
I am a blind user and have been using reaper for everything.
I first tried the basic page and well, its just very... basic and graphical and none of the screen reading software I use does anything with the page itself... so, I decided to go online and just research.

I did a bit of digging to see if I could make an accessible, voicing, speaking web interface from scratch or something and stumbled accidentally into pretty much the ultimate web interface there is for reaper... best part... from the pc is kinda flimsy to use with a screen reader, but on my s22 phone with the talk back screen reader enabled it just speaks and clicks on everything perfectly, so even though no really accessible monitoring or peak reading for me remotely (I normally do gain staging first anyway on the computer where I do have these available to me) the rest just works very satisfactorily... because the image file names you used for the graphics say things like recording_on, recording_off and so on... its just too marvelous and awesome for words.

So yeah, all this rambling is to say that I am a definite fan of this work, to say thanks, and to perhaps highlight something that might just not have been noticed as a benefit to some minority, kinda as an unrealized icing on the cake, that this is almost 100% usable by blind/v.i. technology users.

Just goes to show that the love and commitment you put into the work you do has way more upsides than downsides.
ultraleetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2022, 03:51 PM   #193
Newman

Quote:
Thank YOU Newman.
About the theme you're right! At the beginning of development I wanted to create a nice GUI for this interface and I was inspired by the Imperial theme from which I took the first buttons and something more from its graphics.
Then I changed my mind and preferred to create something new.

You're very welcome, thank you!

So no theme for Reaper though? Too bad, I really like it, it's cool looking, but also very easy to see, etc.
Newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 02:23 AM   #194
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraleetj View Post
so I almost never post on this forum but I was looking for remotely controlling reaper as my acoustic grand is kinda far away from the computer and even though i do have a nectar panorama surface, I really use it mostly for mixing and it just does not go all the way out there.

As if the basic idea or concept was not awesome enough, THIS ONE just multiplies it over and over and over...
I am a blind user and have been using reaper for everything.
I first tried the basic page and well, its just very... basic and graphical and none of the screen reading software I use does anything with the page itself... so, I decided to go online and just research.

I did a bit of digging to see if I could make an accessible, voicing, speaking web interface from scratch or something and stumbled accidentally into pretty much the ultimate web interface there is for reaper... best part... from the pc is kinda flimsy to use with a screen reader, but on my s22 phone with the talk back screen reader enabled it just speaks and clicks on everything perfectly, so even though no really accessible monitoring or peak reading for me remotely (I normally do gain staging first anyway on the computer where I do have these available to me) the rest just works very satisfactorily... because the image file names you used for the graphics say things like recording_on, recording_off and so on... its just too marvelous and awesome for words.

So yeah, all this rambling is to say that I am a definite fan of this work, to say thanks, and to perhaps highlight something that might just not have been noticed as a benefit to some minority, kinda as an unrealized icing on the cake, that this is almost 100% usable by blind/v.i. technology users.

Just goes to show that the love and commitment you put into the work you do has way more upsides than downsides.
Hi ultraleetj
Sorry if I answer now but lately I rarely go to the forum and I just saw your message.
I am really happy that my interface can help you use Reaper.
I have not made any changes to the interface for a long time but if I find the time to pick up the matter, I will contact you for sure to understand if and what can be changed to improve it further in this direction.

Have a great day!
Flavio
Old 05-09-2023, 10:13 AM   #195
djabthrash

@Flavio: thanks for this tool man !
I just tested it at home and i intend to use it to do a quick basic linecheck onstage for a multitrack recording in Reaper when i work in venues.
Your remote interface was the only one AFAIK (compared to the stock ones in Reaper) that had track meters and it was exactly what i needed for linecheck.

By the way, is there a way to make a small donation to you ?
djabthrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 03:06 AM   #196
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by djabthrash View Post
@Flavio: thanks for this tool man !
I just tested it at home and i intend to use it to do a quick basic linecheck onstage for a multitrack recording in Reaper when i work in venues.
Your remote interface was the only one AFAIK (compared to the stock ones in Reaper) that had track meters and it was exactly what i needed for linecheck.

By the way, is there a way to make a small donation to you ?
Hi man!
I am happy you like the interface.
No donation. THANK YOU!
Old 05-15-2023, 03:14 AM   #197
djabthrash

Quote:
Hi man!
I am happy you like the interface.
No donation. THANK YOU!
Thanks a ton for your work man !
djabthrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 02:07 PM   #198
lemmy

I'm interested in trying this out for controlling Reaper while at a drum kit at the other end of the room from my main computer.

Before I install it, can anyone let me know if there's an option for setting tempo, or if one can be added? I looked at ReaperWRB already and got it working but that was one crucial feature which I couldn't see a way of implementing.

To be clear with ReaperWRB I was able to add buttons to increase and decrease tempo. But I couldn't see the current tempo and I couldn't enter a new value for tempo directly.
lemmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 06:53 AM   #199
Flavio

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmy View Post
I'm interested in trying this out for controlling Reaper while at a drum kit at the other end of the room from my main computer.

Before I install it, can anyone let me know if there's an option for setting tempo, or if one can be added? I looked at ReaperWRB already and got it working but that was one crucial feature which I couldn't see a way of implementing.

To be clear with ReaperWRB I was able to add buttons to increase and decrease tempo. But I couldn't see the current tempo and I couldn't enter a new value for tempo directly.
Hi
At the moment the tempo setting is not included in this interface. I'll keep it in mind for the possible next release. I do not know now if this information is provided by the Reaper API for the web interfaces. I'll check.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:16 PM   #200
DeeSharp

Hi! I just found this thread and am extremely interested in trying out the interface, but unfortunately all URLs in the first post don't work. DNS lookups show the base domain isn't pointed to anything, in fact. Is there any archive available?

Cheers!
DeeSharp is offline   Reply With Quote