Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Music/Collaboration Discussion

Old 08-22-2009, 06:39 AM   #81
BlessedOne72
Human being with feelings

Default Help Needed...

Any one willing to lay down tracks for my songs ???

Keyboard, Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Lead Guitar, Backup Vocals, etc.

Anything the song needs, with a broad and bright vision, yet close to the edge !!!

please, check my site and get in touch :

http://zwsanctuary.jouluserver.com
BlessedOne72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #82
BlessedOne72

Default Help Needed...

Any one willing to lay down some tracks for my songs ???

Keyboard, Strings, Brass, Woodwinds, Lead Guitar, Backup Vocals, etc.

Anything the song needs, with a broad and bright vision, yet close to the edge !!!

please, check my site and get in touch :

http://zwsanctuary.jouluserver.com

zergei Warwick

Latest Effort !!!

https://stash.reaper.fm/oldsb/608056/...01_Clip%29.mp3

Last edited by BlessedOne72; 08-23-2009 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Update
BlessedOne72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:47 AM   #83
daal

Hi,

I'm a guitar player, quite only rythmic one. I play/compose mostly hardcore and post-rock style.

I can also do some electro-acoustic stuff.

I may help on metal/hardcore/rock drum programming (SD2.0), or also on electro arrangements and production (electro piano/violins/beats etc.).

Feel free to ask, I love to do music for others
Old 09-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #84
txtyler

I play guitar in pretty much any style but I usually play rock. I can program drums, I can make some synth sounds, I can program orchestral string instruments, I can program brass instruments, and I also produce songs so if you need any of these just message me and I will see what I can do.
txtyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #85
ico

Rock guitarist here, working on own music but can wing a solo if anyone needs one with reaper. Just put a new track on myspace recorded with reaper http://www.myspace.com/icomusic and finding it more intuitive than cubase
ico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:48 PM   #86
hellscion

helloo, i am hellscion..

I can do all sorts of interesting things with machines.. like synths & drums & shit. If you'd like to make a song with a dark mechanical/electronic edge, then perhaps I can help..
hellscion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:16 AM   #87
op76

Hi there,

I'm guitar player and songwriter of band called Tormen. Our genre is hard rock/heavy. Since my fellow band members are in ultra-passive mode, I would like to have another opinion of our songs, how to develope them, what works or not etc. So mainly I need a producer, who can say clearly what we need to change.

And WE would also need a guy, who can make good, yet quite simple, drum patterns and fills. I like the style of Nick Menza, Mike Portnoy and even old Lars Ulrich (puppets, justice and black album). Our drummer is just 16, and he has not "the style" yet. He is quite good player thou.

And if there is some female vocalists out there, I would like to try some female background vocals in some of our songs.

So, if you are interested, send me a PM. You can find our stuff at http://www.tormen.org and we have some "re-written" and re-recorded stuff also. If some of you have a great idea about anything, feel free to get touch. It doesn't matter if you play piano, synth, acoustic or electric guitar, violin, or just about anything. If it works, it works. You can even replace some of my solos, if you have better one.
-----------------
And if some of you want, I can try to play some guitar parts, rythm, leads or solos. I have played all guitars to our songs, and some of bass parts also. I can also do some mastering.
op76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:18 PM   #88
Ethon102

Default ill Mix Edit and Arrange Anything

My name is Amon Rayford,i am an Audio Engineer and Producer and i have been doing both for about eight years know,i was trained by my farther Marvin S Taylor whom is an Engineer and Sax Player who attended Boston University in the Eighties for music Engineering and production , and ive been looking for some projects that i can mix,edit, and possible arrange. I consider myself to be a pretty good engineer, and im willing to send samples to any one that mite be interested. my Email is: amonrayford@gmail.com and my number is 804-441-5809
Ethon102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #89
EvilDragon

Oh, a collab topic. Well, let's see.

I'm mainly a piano/synth player, I have 17 years of playing (since age 6) in my fingers, however 7 of those years were more leaned over to guitar. I can play guitar somewhat halfways decent, but have no means of recording it... yet.

I can lay down some synths (I have a decent arsenal of VSTi) and piano lines, arrange songs if necessary. I love Hammonds, synth leads, atmospherics, general synth perversions and stuff like that.

Style - let's say progressive rock, metal (except black/death/industrial, not really my thing), atmospheric and electronic music. I HATE REPETITIVE 4-on-the-floor BEATS!

Last edited by EvilDragon; 11-16-2009 at 04:25 PM.
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #90
flatpickle

Default Guitar (acoustic, electric, lead and rhythm), Bass, Mandolin

Hi,

I like the collaborators index idea! I usually play within the following styles: Pop, bluegrass, blues, rock, country, jazz, folk.

I play guitar, usually with a pick. I play electric and acoustic, both lead and rhythm. I'm a good improviser.

I also play bass and mandolin.

I'm especially interested in collaborating with a good pianist, and it would be sweet to collaborate with some horn players and drummers.

You can hear some of my guitar stuff (mostly bluegrass) here (scroll down to the music player on the left side of the screen):

http://flatpick.ning.com/profile/DaveWarner
flatpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #91
Zephyrus

Default classical 10-string guitar player

let's collab

I play 10 string classical guitar, mainly romantic spanish works for piano wherefor i do transcriptions.
I'm on stage playing flamenco so I'm very familar with this kind of music...
Also I'm doing some experimental things with synth and classical guitar (dsi evolver, sequencer, floorboard-controlled ).
That's what i can give you...

zeph
Zephyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #92
daveyh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Brian Merrill View Post
PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE REPLYING

hey

lets start a thread listing what we can do, so that we can form a pool of musicians/beatmakers/noiseshakers/producers/mixers/etc

to collab with!
Ok. I am a songwriter. I need someone to add tracks to my songs such as lead guitar, piano and such. Is this what this thread is about? If so how do I get involved in this and what does it take to make this work? I have never sent anything over the internet to other people to add to my songs. I'm in if it works.
daveyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:46 AM   #93
flatpickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyh View Post
Ok. I am a songwriter. I need someone to add tracks to my songs such as lead guitar, piano and such. Is this what this thread is about? If so how do I get involved in this and what does it take to make this work? I have never sent anything over the internet to other people to add to my songs. I'm in if it works.
Okay. I sent you a PM, but thought I'd respond here, too. I'm happy to collab with you. I do lead guitar, guitars in general, bass, and mandolin.
flatpickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:53 AM   #94
Alex.W

I play guitar and do vocals (emo/metal/hardcore). My forte in vocals is metal screaming stuff (As I Lay Dying, Misery Signals, etc), but I also can sing pretty decent as well. I learned to sing listening to bands like Senses Fail so emo-ness is ingrained in the way I sing, hahah. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, yet.

Here's a terribly recorded demo of something I made way back when. Hopefully I can get a better example up soon, but you get the idea.

http://www.playdeadstudio.com/alexwi...dcorexwvox.mp3
Alex.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:19 AM   #95
nporecords

Producing and recording hip hop for 12 years, collabing with various Staten Island artists and beatmakers, Wu-Fam, etc.

Working on some solo electronica stuff. Raised on prog rock like Yes.

Contact me and we will build.

Pete
nporecords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:06 AM   #96
l0calh05t

I mostly play bass (electric + double), and mix/record/produce whichever way you want to call it. Currently without a band, so I'd be open to collab projects.

I also like to sing (baritone-bass area), and play guitar (electric, rhythm), although I can't say I'm really good at either.

My musical preferences are:
Metal, more specifically folk, medieval, goth, prog and regular heavy (as in Iron Maiden) metal. Generally anything melodic. Not so much into death, black etc with all the growling.
Rock is fine too.
If it's anything else, you can still ask.
l0calh05t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:34 AM   #97
jacobeat

If you're looking for weird instruments, check the guitar & keyboard at the same time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqD6K0UeiTs
jacobeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #98
jax

jacobeat, dude... that was sick ;-)
jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #99
jalfk

I play drums and bass (and guitar but everyone plays guitar so whatever).

However I don't currently have good means of recording drums, although can use my field recorder for lofi demo/ideas.

But I have a nice sounding bass and a quality convertor.

Style-wise I'm into mars volta, ATDI, tool, deftones, botch, radiohead, RATM, cult of luna, fugazi, ISIS, pj harvey, mewithoutYou, grizzly bear, blah...
jalfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:55 AM   #100
onewayout

Default Looking for Classic Rock keys for cover trks

I need some keyboard work for several backing trks to do a top 40 classic rock gig...Songs like "wonderful tonite, Gimme three steps, She's not there (santana)...." Can any one help out there?

jeff
onewayout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:01 AM   #101
daal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalfk View Post
Style-wise I'm into mars volta, ATDI, tool, deftones, botch, radiohead, RATM, cult of luna, fugazi, ISIS, pj harvey, mewithoutYou, grizzly bear, blah...
Really great tastes
Old 02-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #102
oerk

I play bass, mostly rock/pop/blues. Fretted and fretless.
oerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #103
imispgh

Default Drums and harmonica

I have a pretty good recoding set up and am usually avilable on weekends
imispgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:27 PM   #104
mbr1967

Default ...::: Another bASS guitar pLAYer :::...

Hey everybody,

my name is Michael and I am infected by the online-collab-thing for almost one year now. I love it! Now that I am new to reaper I found this thread hoping I can get into something.

I use to play and record bass guitar and (sometimes) guitar, mainly influenced by anything between the 3 angles Rock, Funk and Blues.

I am also working on getting drum-things done with Kitcore.

Please feel free to listen to my tracks on http://soundcloud.com/michaelbecker/tracks ...and contact me anytime for collabs!

Cheers
from Hamburg, Germany
Michael
mbr1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:04 AM   #105
WH studios

Default synthesizers

i play synthesizers. i like to take a "performance approache" to laying down tracks . i can create melodies, bass lines ... but i also enjoy messing with the abstract and the concrete. i'm interested in pop , industrial , hip-hop, improvised and experimental music of all sorts. i can handle midi . i use solely hardware as sound sources ( analog, digital , organ, piano). one more thing i could do are vocoded vocals (old-school analog vocoding). and maybe some sample tweaking

i would like to collaborate with beat producers . i haVE BEATBOXES and that kind of stuff but i am reaching the conclusion that i prefer working with synths and keyboard instruments.

i would also like to work with composer's . i could take midi tracks and create sounds for them as well as adding tracks if necessary

i would also like to add synthesizers to tracks that only need a last little touch: melodic or ambient or ??

i'm interested in pop , industrial , hip-hop,instrumental, original , improvised and experimental music of all sorts. as long as it'S good!!

Last edited by WH studios; 02-28-2010 at 12:11 AM.
WH studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #106
Roland_Hyper

I am Nu-Hardstyle Producer.

Check this demo:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2286536/My%2...%20preview.mp3
Roland_Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:04 AM   #107
zoso2

I play Metal guitar. I play rhythm and lead. I am not a shredder but i am highly blues influenced which comes through in solos very clearly. I can scream pretty well and I can Master. I'm new-ish to the mastering thing but i am pretty successful at it.
zoso2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #108
jamow2

Hey guys, I've put together a drum tracking setup at my house.

One of the whole reasons I put this room together was so that I could do online collaborations with other musicians.

I've been playing drums professionally for about 20 years. I'm currently based in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I spent my formative years in Nashville, both for touring and session work.

I'm able to cover many styles, except for metal.

Oh, and I also can cover basic bass lines.
jamow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #109
srgdrum

Default Drums, Mixing and Such

Hey everyone!

I'm interested in an online collaboration. I'm firstly a drummer. I play mainly rock and metal. I do love some jam band stuff too though. Not much of a jazz player but I appreciate some rock fusion jazz stuff. Not a trained player.

I have guitars and basses and all that's required to record them pretty well but I'm no master at either.

Here's a couple recent examples of my work so you can get a feel. I wrote the stuff, played all the instruments, mixed and mastered it myself. Not bad for a one man band really I think.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5144930/New%20Song.mp3
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5144930/Pres...%20Neb%204.mp3

By the way I play an e-kit with live cymbals for recording but have a couple acoustic kits (see avatar). I don't have the hardware to record them properly. I have loads of quality samples libraries that span most genres.

Looking forward to a collaboration!

Thanks!
srgdrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:30 AM   #110
maxdis

I'm a drummer, and I can record drums
take a look at my web sites for more infos and audio clips :

http://www.massimodiscepoli.it
http://www.nunun.it
http://www.nheap.com
maxdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:07 AM   #111
ARP

Hi, I'm a computer based musician, experimental, contemporary classical, I'm in London UK and always looking for others to collaborate, improvise, or jam with.

ARP

http://www.myspace.com/anthonygeneflynn
ARP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:46 AM   #112
GyverMc

I'm a bass player and I'm ready for rock/funk/soul/jazz collaboration.
I have JB and PB like basses.
GyverMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #113
Rebell

Female vocals available here.
Rebell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:00 AM   #114
Fiddlinmike

Default Fiddle, Mandolin

I play Fiddle/Mandolin for "Susan Brown and Friends" - We have a few songs posted on our MySpace. Just search "Susan Brown and Friends" on Google, and it will take you there. I just finished our first CD using Reaper - turned out pretty good. I intend the next CD to be one with lots of collaboration from folks like you. I'd be happy to exchange tracks if you need fiddle/mandolin.

-fm
Old 10-06-2010, 04:57 AM   #115
devez

Main focus on dark/funky beats, and would be nice to make some music with other Reaper users.
Either you make beats, you play instruments, sing (for a female vocalist I have a beat where I want some soulful vocals), what ever. Lets bang our heads together and see
are we bleeding or did we create some music.

www.mikseri.net/papad/

Last edited by devez; 10-13-2010 at 09:00 AM.
devez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #116
Audiosyncrasy

My first love is the drums, for sure. I dabble in guitars as well and was forced to take piano lessons as a youngster (for which I am extremely grateful, now ).

I've played jazz, rock, funk, reggae, country and metal, but I mostly hover somewhere between jazz and rock.

Check out the website below for samples of my work. Thanks, in advance, for looking!
Old 11-06-2010, 03:57 PM   #117
Exciter

After a few years away from the hobby, I recently got back into recording and am learning Reaper little by little. I've played guitar for about 15 years and am pretty good at rhythm, but never developed any real lead skills although I can fake my way through a bluesy metal/rock solo. I'm also a capable tenor and can get pretty high into a Bruce Dickinson-type range.

I just started a project with the goal of writing a full album in the same style as the first four Black Sabbath albums with Tony Martin: tasteful keyboards, heavy drumming, soaring vocals, Iommi-style riffs, and a little bit of AOR sensibility. I've already written a few pretty good riffs (at least I think so!) and would like to start composing songs eventually, probably early next year or maybe sooner.

I need a competent lead guitarist first and foremost, so if you really dig those albums and can provide some cool guitar solos (and possibly write or co-write some lyrics), then we should definitely get together. For now I plan on doing the vocals, but my dream is to have Tony Martin sing on the album Hey, it could happen....
Exciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:30 AM   #118
mbr1967

Default Bass Guitar

Sounds good to me, please tell me if you want bass guitar and maybe some background vocals for your songs!

Cheers Michael
Old 12-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #119
pixeltarian

I'm looking for anyone who really likes what I'm doing already:
http://www.ge.tt/5mF06jf
(there's a good chunk of my songs)

I don't know what genre it's in but I'm inspired by a lot of great musicians I look up to (tom waits, jeff buckley, Billie holliday, calexico, beirut... to name a few) and imagery like old timey town bizarres and tent revivals.

things I do well, in order of experience/confidence:
vocals
lyrics
production/songwriting
drums
guitar

online collab would be cool, but finding some people in the twin cities would be awesome. it's been a few months since I've focused on making new music but would love to find some people and work on a fresh project as well as see where the songs I've written could go with more input and instrumentation.
pixeltarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:57 AM   #120
fortunedsouls

Default i'd be up for collaborating.

really want to work on a triphop record

www.myspace.com/betweenthenow
www.soundcloud.com/fortunedsouls

Last edited by fortunedsouls; 12-28-2010 at 10:20 AM. Reason: adding stuff.
fortunedsouls is offline   Reply With Quote