Old 03-21-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
susbemol
Human being with feelings

Default Issue with mixed up theme (GFear-V3)

Hi,

I'm hoping I will make sense, since I'm very tired right now.

Anyway, whenever I have a looped item while using the theme below (made from various other themes), I get a white line where the "item_loop.png" (the same as the default V3 theme) should be loaded. Basically, I reckon it should be black.

I noticed that this only happens when I have the preferences for the theme's "Media item peaks" set to white.

If I set this to black, it works as expected. Now, why is this? Shouldn't this preference only actually affect the peaks and not the item "container"? The problem is that I want the peaks colour to be set to white. Is there any way around this?

Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.
susbemol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #2
susbemol
Human being with feelings

Btw, here is what the theme looks like at the mo... a few bit left unfinished, as you can see.

susbemol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
gofer
-blänk-

Confirmed. Seems to happen in any theme. If you change the 'Media item peak' color to white in the default theme you'll see the same.

When you untick 'Theme uses image resources' you see, that there is a complete border drawn around the item using the 'item peak' color and those white edges are a part of this border.

This border is also drawn in 2.x, where it is a good thing. In these versions the border will also obey track and item colors. Not so in the alphas.
I must say I'd like such a colored border also in v3 combined with the item_bg.png's. But as is, it is quite disturbing.
gofer is offline   Reply With Quote