Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 04-26-2018, 06:18 AM   #1
teacue
Human being with feelings

Default SOLVED - Help needed to tweak a transport bar

Hello to this part of the Reaper community

New to Reaper I am slowly learning how to tweak a theme with the great resources provided on this forum but it takes time.
I found a theme I like and I tried to tweak the font size of several elements of the transport bar.
Unfortunately without success as things seem to differ from the Default 5 theme.

I use the "Alter Ego_4.72" theme from Lamda with the transport bar docked at the top of the main window and with the transport default layout.
What I would like is a bigger font size for Time selection, time signature and BPM.
Could someone help me to do this?

Last edited by teacue; 04-26-2018 at 07:46 AM.
teacue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:03 AM   #2
estsunrecords

i was able to use the imperial transport in the new api 2 . Only delete all transport layers in rtconfig in api2, and copy the layer code from the rtconfig from imperial.
Then copy all bitmaps to folder and voila . . .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2gaipeck4...led-1.jpg?dl=0
estsunrecords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:29 AM   #3
teacue

Thanks for your answer.

Not sure which Imperial mod you mean, but all the Imperial variation I can see @ stash.reaper.fm do have indeed a very big font size for the Transport Status but a very small font size for the Time Selection element, even smaller than in Alter Ego_4.72.
So this is not an option for me.

I like the overall design of the Alter Ego theme and the transport associated with this theme.
The font size of the Status is also OK for me.
What I am looking for is a way to change only the font size of the three elements: Time selection, Time signature and BPM of this particular theme.

BTW I already tried inserting "set trans.sel.font [1]" in the "rtfconfig" and I defined a font size for the "WALTER font 1" in the "Theme development/tweaker" window but there must be more to do as this tweak does nothing.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:45 AM   #4
teacue

Default Solved!

Solved!!!
For some unknown reason it works now!
I tried again with "set trans.sel.font [1]" in the "rtfconfig" and now it works!
Maybe it has to do with the fact that this time I placed the code at the beginning of the other trans command and not at the end.

BTW it worked for all three elements:
set trans.sel.font [1]
set trans.bpm.edit.font [1]
set trans.curtimesig.font [1]

Last edited by teacue; 04-26-2018 at 07:52 AM.