Originally Posted by Blankfiles View Post
Ps English = bad explication sorry !
Pas de problèmes!

Merci BEAUCOUP!!!
lexaproductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 08:59 AM   #764
Blankfiles
Human being with feelings

Merci a toi et oui effectivement je sais exactement de quoi tu parle allor ca sera asser simple de repararer tout sera pret au prochain update !!:P:P
Blankfiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 05:50 PM   #765
sostenuto

I'm getting lost .... As you make these changes, my I Logic stays the same ???

Don't know if you are changing 'free' version or 1.8x

How do I download lastest 'improved' version donated for ???
sostenuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 07:26 PM   #766
fuziohm

Quote:
look Inside your inbox here
Now i received, this them is amazing, makes me love reaper much more.
Thank you!!!
fuziohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 04:50 PM   #767
DaveKeehl

Any news about version 1.9 oh and a suggestion: I wouldn't put the word "width" in the width background image. I think it's kinda redundant.

I think you could also clean up a lot of things. When I import your configuration, a ton of draft icons appear in the "toolbar_icon" folder.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:17 PM   #768
Klangfarben

Thanks for all the great work. A few suggestions for v1.9.

1) In the transport window, instead of "Bpm", it would read better as all caps - "BPM"

2) Icon for MIDI tracks in TCP Layout. Could it be an icon instead of text that says "MIDI"? So, instead of this...

something like this but with coloring and design to better match the overall theme?

Logic uses an icon of a keyboard on a stand which I think is terrible and cheesy. Or if the MIDI Icon is disagreeable to everyone, maybe just piano keys. This is the toolbar icon you are using for "New MIDI Item" in iLogic so maybe it would be best to use something like this.

I know that may seem unnecessary but I find looking at a track icon much more visibly appealing than a text box.

3) Are items in the transport window moveable/changeable? Would love to replace the Status (playing/stopped) which is fairly useless with Selection Start and Selection End. I’m guessing this may not be possible. But having Selection Start and Selection end more easily accessible would be very beneficial as this is going to be used much more.

If it’s not possible to put track selection start/end into the transport window itself, I think the look of the Selection area in iLogic Next is much more readable and visually appealing than in the regular iLogic theme. I would also move it closer (or next to) the transport window as again this is something that will be used a lot. So, for example, directly to the right of the transport window and then followed by global automation or playback rate.

Something like this minus the really bad mockup:

4) Would it be possible to not have playback rate twice in the transport window area? Having it in two places in the transport window is unnecessary and it's especially confusing when it's placed right above the selection start/end as they have nothing to do with one another.

My vote would be to remove it from the main transport window next to Tempo and Time Signature as it is not used as much and like the screenshot for #3 put it to the right of Selection Start/End or global automation (if selection start/end can't be in the transport panel itself which would be my first choice). I also prefer how it looks in iLogic Next where it is separate from Selection Start/End and is labelled correctly as "vari-speed" and has a knob/dial as well. That implementation seems more appropriate and clean to me.

5) Is there a way to put a readout of the performance meter somewhere on the transport area similar to Logic (Cubase does this as well), to the right of Global Automation maybe? I don’t think HD activity is really necessary unless it was easy to incorporate. Seeing CPU usage on the top transport all the time would be very useful however.

But something like this in the transport area.

So, essentially this again minus the horrible mockup.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Klangfarben; 11-16-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Klangfarben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 08:33 AM   #769
Beatmaker247

Default W8ing for the i logic theme to be send to me..

Hi,

I recently made a donation to you but havent received any responds on my mails and private msg.You took my money but then i don't hear anything from you what's the deal with this?
Beatmaker247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:04 AM   #770
DaveKeehl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klangfarben View Post

1) In the transport window, instead of "Bpm", it would read better as all caps - "BPM"

2) Icon for MIDI tracks in TCP Layout. Could it be an icon instead of text that says "MIDI"? So, instead of this...

something like this but with coloring and design to better match the overall theme?

Logic uses an icon of a keyboard on a stand which I think is terrible and cheesy. Or if the MIDI Icon is disagreeable to everyone, maybe just piano keys. This is the toolbar icon you are using for "New MIDI Item" in iLogic so maybe it would be best to use something like this.

I know that may seem unnecessary but I find looking at a track icon much more visibly appealing than a text box.

3) Are items in the transport window moveable/changeable? Would love to replace the Status (playing/stopped) which is fairly useless with Selection Start and Selection End. I’m guessing this may not be possible. But having Selection Start and Selection end more easily accessible would be very beneficial as this is going to be used much more.

If it’s not possible to put track selection start/end into the transport window itself, I think the look of the Selection area in iLogic Next is much more readable and visually appealing than in the regular iLogic theme. I would also move it closer (or next to) the transport window as again this is something that will be used a lot. So, for example, directly to the right of the transport window and then followed by global automation or playback rate.

4) Would it be possible to not have playback rate twice in the transport window area? Having it in two places in the transport window is unnecessary and it's especially confusing when it's placed right above the selection start/end as they have nothing to do with one another.

My vote would be to remove it from the main transport window next to Tempo and Time Signature as it is not used as much and like the screenshot for #3 put it to the right of Selection Start/End or global automation (if selection start/end can't be in the transport panel itself which would be my first choice). I also prefer how it looks in iLogic Next where it is separate from Selection Start/End and is labelled correctly as "vari-speed" and has a knob/dial as well. That implementation seems more appropriate and clean to me.

5) Is there a way to put a readout of the performance meter somewhere on the transport area similar to Logic (Cubase does this as well), to the right of Global Automation maybe? I don’t think HD activity is really necessary unless it was easy to incorporate. Seeing CPU usage on the top transport all the time would be very useful however.

Thoughts?
all great ideas!
Old 11-18-2016, 02:13 PM   #771
fuziohm

how to turn off the automatic enlarge seçected track?
Old 11-22-2016, 08:43 AM   #772
Blankfiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klangfarben View Post

Thoughts?
Love this idea ,but i just wanna stay closed of i logic x with this toolbar ,also reaper not allow to put meter in transport bar sorry!! no code for that.. i hope they will add some new stuff like this in the future
Old 11-22-2016, 12:59 PM   #773
Blankfiles

V1.9 Released see first page

same link as 1.7 to download

Free v1.5 in stash
Old 11-22-2016, 01:18 PM   #774
sostenuto

THANK-YOU !!! Happy Thanksgiving week here in USA ... I'm HAPPY now
Old 11-22-2016, 01:28 PM   #775
Blankfiles

hahaha you too
Old 11-22-2016, 01:36 PM   #776
DaveKeehl

uhhh I'm so curious!!!!! Downloading!!!
Old 11-22-2016, 02:21 PM   #777
DaveKeehl

ok I've found a few bugs and other things that have to be corrected or improved. I'll do it tomorrow
Old 11-22-2016, 03:26 PM   #778
fuziohm

Thank you so much for the 1.9, it fixes exactly what i whas missing

I merged your configuration with mine and it took me a while to import and remake all my old toolbar buttons, actions list etc etc.

Is there a easier whay to do that? Like importing just the new toolbar, new track and mixer layouts for example??
Old 11-23-2016, 03:04 AM   #779
johnnynash

Is v1.9 out? Will you be sending it out to all who donated? Great work by the way!

Correction, just checked the first post :-) Thanks
johnnynash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:31 AM   #780
Albatros

I've just downloaded version 1.9 and i got this (see attached pic.)
Please, want did i wrong?(track panels,mixer panels..)

ps VERSION 1.85 looks ok
thanks
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG LOGIC 1.9.PNG (62.1 KB, 343 views)
Albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:55 AM   #781
Beatmaker247

Default Plugins not scanning and working..

Ok i tryed the theme out and after installing it doesen't scan most of the vst plugins..The top icons turn into buttons with letters i reverted back to my to go to theme...
Beatmaker247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:04 AM   #782
Mesfigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albatros View Post

ps VERSION 1.85 looks ok
thanks
same here...
why the theme is 8 kilobytes only ?

it used to be 2 megabytes

must be something wrong please fix it mate
Mesfigas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 10:44 AM   #783
Blankfiles

huumm ! not sure I will look at it tonight after work thanks for report
Old 11-23-2016, 11:14 AM   #784
fuziohm

Here 1.9 works everything ok
Old 11-23-2016, 11:33 AM   #785
sostenuto

Same here v1.9.

Yes, Theme shows only 8KB in Win10 Pro 64 ......
Old 11-23-2016, 12:31 PM   #786
tpulse

Quote:
V1.9 Released see first page

same link as 1.7 to download

Free v1.5 in stash
What would be the easiest way to add my settings to this theme?

When you update, i need to do lots of things manually what take me lot of time to fix.
ps. did i say that this gets only better I like the top vu meter in mixer section
Cheers/ Pekka
tpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 01:20 PM   #787
Blankfiles

It is not easy to explain for me, cause I am French
if you don't want all the setting you have to unzip whit WinRAR the rconfig
all of the setting inside ,menu,ect not realy esay to do but you can select just what you want and dray into appdata/roaming/reaper first export your config for future back up .. so I don't know exactly what is your setting but for exemple if you whant just the big toolbar go in menu in config and copy and paste in your menu setting .will do a video this week about that stay tune
Old 11-23-2016, 02:15 PM   #788
tpulse

Quote:
It is not easy to explain for me, cause I am French
if you don't want all the setting you have to unzip whit WinRAR the rconfig
all of the setting inside ,menu,ect not realy esay to do but you can select just what you want and dray into appdata/roaming/reaper first export your config for future back up .. so I don't know exactly what is your setting but for exemple if you whant just the big toolbar go in menu in config and copy and paste in your menu setting .will do a video this week about that stay tune
no worries, i understand your writing well. thanx a lot, i'll be waiting for it
tpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 04:22 PM   #789
Blankfiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albatros View Post

ps VERSION 1.85 looks ok
thanks
Fix Re download it
Old 11-24-2016, 01:02 AM   #790
Albatros

Everything is fine right now,thank you very much!great work
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (12.3 KB, 252 views)

Last edited by Albatros; 11-25-2016 at 01:38 AM.
Albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:38 AM   #791
Blankfiles

Working in the next update ! Noting major but more icons , 20 for the big toolbar and 20 small régular one. And ui adjustement Will release this week !!
Old 12-13-2016, 01:46 PM   #792
yophio

New user here, first of all thank you for your hard work, this is a huge update for my favorite DAW Been trying new free themes during these days and I really loved yours.

Today I started working with my second monitor and I found out a great flaw. The "show multiple rows of tracks when size permits" option isn't working!

All tracks are shown in full height which is not good when you're working with 100+ tracks! I'd like a layout with smaller tracks with just a

Also, in my opinion (using a 1080 monitor) even a single row of tracks, when docked, is too high.

In attachment you find a screenshot from "I Logic Next Free V.1.1" mixer which could be ok.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 455456.JPG (58.1 KB, 216 views)
yophio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:54 PM   #793
playtimer

Quote:
Working in the next update ! Noting major but more icons , 20 for the big toolbar and 20 small régular one. And ui adjustement Will release this week !!
That week has passed, so any news on this? Or we are abandoned with no further development?
playtimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 04:38 PM   #794
DaveKeehl

Any news?

sorry for not being very present recently. I'm working everyday at a local venue and I don't have time to do almost anything!
Old 12-25-2016, 04:53 AM   #795
DaveKeehl

Blankfiles, I have biiiig request Maybe for v2.0

Since you provide a Config file to make everything work in just a few clicks, could you please do a big clean-up inside your folders (there are too many work-in-progress icons!), avoid having screensets and generally use English instead of French?

I know this is a lot to do, but one of the main reasons why I didn't use iLogic in a while now, was because everytime I loaded your configuration (and made sure to uncheck what I didn't need) my Reaper resourses became a total mess

A suggestion: to know what is unnecessary, create a portable reaper installation and import your config file, so that you know what to delete and what not.
Old 12-29-2016, 07:15 PM   #796
DaveKeehl

Any news...?
Old 12-29-2016, 09:05 PM   #797
lachinhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKeehl View Post
Any news...?
End of the year, Maybe he's so busy with his work ....
lachinhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 12:51 PM   #798
Mottemania

Am I the only one with an messed up UI?

32" Screen

Attached Images
File Type: png MessedUpUI.png (59.5 KB, 1052 views)
Mottemania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:05 AM   #799
DaveKeehl

I really hope this theme will continue to be developed
Old 02-05-2017, 11:16 AM   #800
sostenuto

@ DaveKeehl .... I do as well .. very much !

BUT .. sounds like @ Blankfiles prefers to work on multiple Themes and no clue how his efforts will be allocated.
I prefer this Theme, and donated fairly, but quite hesitant now with no clue what the future holds.

Would choose to have this Theme deal with any major shortcomings and reach a 'final' state which most Users find acceptable. Then there is a clear choice to stay or move to next new creation. Now things seem quite unclear for
I Logic.