Old 07-17-2019, 02:14 AM   #41
jeranx
Human being with feelings

Hi Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by synkrotron View Post
Hi Thierry
Remind me, Thierry, was all of this piece created with LABS?
Although still from Spitfire Audio, the strings parts are made with Spitfire Solo Strings. Less, less free of charge . But with whom I do just about everything I do. Don't think you can get such a result with the free Labs strings.

Quote:
I must say that, since downloading all of the LABS instruments I am having lots of fun with it. Some of my latest experiments are being done with just LABS and a few extra effects.
You see, very valuable stuff in there. I'm happy you enjoy those. Please, let us listen what you've done with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeranx View Post
https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/retruc-b/

Lots of feeling to this one. And I get an undercurrent of the Far East here.
cheers

andy
Far east wasn't in my mind at that time. But as a, almost, big traveler in my youth, I've been living in India for a while and this color is never very far from me.

Quote:
Well, all caught up now, I think. It has been a pleasure listening to your classical snippets
I see you've listened to "Slowmode" (it might be you ), there's a re-adaptation of it where you can hear my girl friend's voice, "Enora": https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/enora-danse2/,

one of the two takes we've done together, the other being "Du Cosmos" :
https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/du-cosmos-feat-cline/
that was inspired by a book from the french philosopher Michel Onfray who lives in our region.

And for fun only, a "thing", the only one I was able to create with a Cubase demo, "First":
https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/firstmst/
nothing much in there except maybe some kind of a bridge I was proud of at that time around 2 min.

...just to show how far I've come

Your too kind to me in your comments.

Thanx a lot and have a good day.

Bye

Thierry

Last edited by jeranx; 07-17-2019 at 02:51 AM.
jeranx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 01:09 AM   #42
synkrotron

Quote:
Hi Andy
Hi Thierry

Quote:
Don't think you can get such a result with the free Labs strings.
Yes, I appreciate that. I still am very much enjoying LABS sounds, though, and as I am not one for creating traditional classical music I think LABS will be all I need

Quote:
You see, very valuable stuff in there. I'm happy you enjoy those. Please, let us listen what you've done with it.
Thanks, Thierry

All five of my latest tracks on SoundCloud have been created just with the LABS instruments and I have posted links on the forum.

Quote:
I see you've listened to "Slowmode" (it might be you ), there's a re-adaptation of it where you can hear my girl friend's voice, "Enora": https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/enora-danse2/,
Yes, indeed it was. Slowmode was offered to me as a track after playing the piece you had linked to above.

I enjoyed the listen and it showed me that you create stuff besides classical.

The version with your girlfriend's vocals works really well.

Quote:
one of the two takes we've done together, the other being "Du Cosmos" :
https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/du-cosmos-feat-cline/
that was inspired by a book from the french philosopher Michel Onfray who lives in our region.
This is also good stuff, Thierry. I really like the vocals as it always brings a great new dimension to "songs." Something I would never think of doing myself as I cannot sing, to save my life, and I do not know any singers. And I don't really fancy the idea of collaborating with singers online. If I did incorporate vocals then it would have to be someone that I already know "in real life."

Quote:
And for fun only, a "thing", the only one I was able to create with a Cubase demo, "First":
https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/firstmst/
nothing much in there except maybe some kind of a bridge I was proud of at that time around 2 min.

...just to show how far I've come
Well, yes, you have come a long way in terms of the current depth of you material on hearthis, but this isn't a bad production, really. May be, only may be, some "cheesy" sounds here and there, perhaps, but an interesting composition which kept me hooked in.

Must dash! Been here for nearly two hours now, replying to stuff...

cheers

andy
Old 07-20-2019, 02:44 AM   #43
jeranx

Quote:
Hi Thierry

Yes, I appreciate that. I still am very much enjoying LABS sounds, though, and as I am not one for creating traditional classical music I think LABS will be all I need
Hi Andy.

I was just saying that for "virtuoso" things, I don't think their strings have the potential to do more elaborate stuff. But as the only valuable strings I have are Solo Strings, I like to use them as layers or more background stuff.

Quote:
All five of my latest tracks on SoundCloud have been created just with the LABS instruments and I have posted links on the forum.
I've checked that now, great work what you've done with it, again.

Quote:
I enjoyed the listen and it showed me that you create stuff besides classical.
The version with your girlfriend's vocals works really well.
Nearly 2 years that I'm stuck on classical music, or trying to play it.

Thanx for her. It'll make her day.

Quote:
Well, yes, you have come a long way in terms of the current depth of you material on hearthis, but this isn't a bad production, really. May be, only may be, some "cheesy" sounds here and there, perhaps, but an interesting composition which kept me hooked in.

cheers

andy
Well, to be franck, the "cheesy" way of doing it was intentional. Like a tribute to 80's things, like the vocals starting at 2.00. A pure Matt Bianco shit . :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUGBmFUHguM

Like / dislike ? Another era anyway. Was 19, ...sniff.

Bye,

Thierry.
Old 07-21-2019, 03:00 AM   #44
synkrotron

Quote:
Well, to be franck, the "cheesy" way of doing it was intentional
I thought as much, and, yes, I liked
Old 08-21-2019, 02:26 AM   #45
jeranx

Default For Mummy

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/requiem

Last edited by jeranx; 08-21-2019 at 11:03 PM.
Old 08-21-2019, 09:44 AM   #46
synkrotron

Quote:
Very touching, Thierry. A fitting requiem indeed.
Old 08-21-2019, 10:12 AM   #47
jeranx

Quote:
Very touching, Thierry. A fitting requiem indeed.
Thanx Andy.
Old 08-21-2019, 11:04 PM   #48
jeranx

Default For Mummy

New version

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/requiem
Old 09-01-2019, 01:44 AM   #49
jeranx

Default Messe

Hi there

Something related to the previous one although written much earlier. Probably by coincidence.

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/messe-longue-eq

I wanted to play the organ for a long time. To support my strings and to change a little bit.

Have a good day.

Bye
Old 09-29-2019, 09:25 AM   #50
jeranx

Default Prologue

Hi there.

Quite the same in English I think. Not sure if something's coming after.

Hope you'll like it.

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/prologue

I'm waiting for quite a big library soon. More strings and other instruments. I'll try to make a few different things.

Bye
Old 09-30-2019, 12:20 PM   #51
synkrotron

Hello there Thierry

How are you?

I have just been listening to Messe and Prologue, and I also listened to your latest verion of Requiem because I don't think I did so when you originally posted that here.

Regarding Requiem, it is a while since I listened to the original version so it is difficult to compare.

Regarding Messe, I was wondering how the pipe organ would fit with the strings. The pipe organ can be quite an aggressive instrument, on its own, and at full tilt, but the sounds you chose, and the relative mix, works very well for me and the organ does not over power the piece, which I enjoyed.

Regarding Prologue, another nice "minimal" piece, well relaxed and not too challenging, if you know what I mean. I sometimes find some classical music, with all its virtuosity, difficult to listen to.

You mention "quite a big library." Would that be the new BBC Symphony Orchestra by Spitfire Audio by any chance?

I have been watching all of the Spitfire Audio YouTube videos about this library and it sounds a looks like a wonderful library. Not that I know anything about classical libraries... In fact I find all the various options for articulations, microphone positions and all that stuff quite overwhelming. So different to creating my own kind of material.

I would love to give it a go but I am sadly lacking in the musical theory department. I have been making a bit of an effort this last month, to learn more about chord structure, especially extended chords, and also chord progression, but I find it hard going. Some good stuff on YouTube, though, and Wikipedia has some great articles about this kind of thing.

And, finally, have you been keeping your LABS library up to date? I think that since the last time we spoke Spitfire Audio have released two new additions, London Atmos, and, today, Moon Guitar.

cheers

andy
Old 09-30-2019, 02:26 PM   #52
jeranx

Hi Andy

I'm fine, thank you. And what about yourself?
I'm slowly recovering from my emotions of last month.

About "Messe", I wanted to change some instruments for once and this organ seemed appropriate to me. And I'm quite happy with the result.

I am glad that my lack of virtuosity makes it easier for you to listen to my music.

It is the BBC SO, which I look forward to with such impatience. I will remain loyal to Spitfire who seem to be serious about this. A little expensive for my wallet, but I spend so much time there that the investment is worth it.
I agree with you about the microphones, which seem to be numerous on this library. But you can also set everything to zero and use only the two mix presets. I think the presence of "leader" type microphones is a plus to help better identify in some cases a soloist or other.
Concerning the articulations, the first free VSTs I used were devoid of them, and when you want to be a little realistic, it's just essential.

Speaking of music theory, and maybe it doesn't show too much, I don't know anything about it either. Except a little flute and xylophone around the age of 6/7....
I only use my ears, and a little bit of feeling. And with what you are able to produce, I am sure you would get at least as good results. For 50 or 100 bucks, you can have a single, really clean instrument. Try one and you'll want to go further.

For the LABS, I didn't find the London Atmos very interesting and I wouldn't really know how to integrate this guitar into what I do. London Atmos should be more concerned with you from the point of view of the atmosphere there .

That's enough for today.

Good night to you and @+
Old 09-30-2019, 05:48 PM   #53
prom

Jeranx

I will go back and try again later on...HearThis is temperamental for me(as I said before).

last month? sorry to hear.
prom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 10:37 PM   #54
synkrotron

Hi, Thierry

Quote:
And what about yourself?
I am slightly stressed at the moment. I haven't worked for over a year now, partly out of choice and partly out circumstances. I have been attempting to get back into some kind of work routine for the last six weeks or so without any success. Had an interview yesterday and am waiting to hear back.

Being "retired" is great for artistic creation but only if you have a decent retirement plan, which I don't, so every now and then I need to put some paid hours in so that I can boost my savings.

Quote:
I'm slowly recovering from my emotions of last month.
Yes, it takes time.

Quote:
I am glad that my lack of virtuosity makes it easier for you to listen to my music.
I hope that my comments regarding virtuosity didn't come across as an insult, Thierry. I honestly think that sometimes simple works best. Sort of "less is more" when it comes to speed of playing along with use of scales. It has been common, over the centuries, for composers to create passages that only the best of the best can play, and yet, sometimes those passages do not really bring anything to the party, in my opinion.

Quote:
It is the BBC SO, which I look forward to with such impatience.
Excellent

I really look forward to hearing what you create with that library.

Quote:
A little expensive for my wallet, but I spend so much time there that the investment is worth it.
Yes, it is quite expensive. But then so are a lot of other libraries of that type. I do think that the cost will be justified in your case. Not so sure about myself, though. I would love to own something like that but I don't think I would be able to make anything worthwhile.

I was looking at some of the other libraries the other day. One that also made me think, "Wow!" was the Eric Whitaker Choir library. I was blown away by that one almost as much as the BBC SO library. Again, very expensive, but it is a huge library, by the looks of it.

Quote:
But you can also set everything to zero and use only the two mix presets.
Yes, I believe so, and that sounds like a great starting point when picking up something like this for the first time.

Quote:
I think the presence of "leader" type microphones is a plus to help better identify in some cases a soloist or other.
I agree, and that is something that appears to be missing from some of the other libraries.

Quote:
Concerning the articulations, the first free VSTs I used were devoid of them, and when you want to be a little realistic, it's just essential.
Articulations, and trying to get something to sound realistic, is something that is probably the most challenging and scary thing for me.

And yet, perhaps, at the same time, such an interesting challenge and I would probably enjoy the process of trying things out and learning.

Quote:
Speaking of music theory, and maybe it doesn't show too much, I don't know anything about it either. Except a little flute and xylophone around the age of 6/7....
I only use my ears, and a little bit of feeling. And with what you are able to produce, I am sure you would get at least as good results. For 50 or 100 bucks, you can have a single, really clean instrument. Try one and you'll want to go further.
A good point, but I'm not so sure I up for learning new physical instruments. Old dog, new tricks and all that. I have enough trouble as it is with my guitar and keyboards haha!

Quote:
For the LABS, I didn't find the London Atmos very interesting and I wouldn't really know how to integrate this guitar into what I do. London Atmos should be more concerned with you from the point of view of the atmosphere there .
Yes, I think you are right. And even for myself I find that I have to do much processing to get that library to work for me.

cheers,

andy
Old 09-30-2019, 11:15 PM   #55
jeranx

Hi, Mick.

Sorry about your connection problems. Mine's not so good either. And even on good days, Hearthis is not the best. Being able to play 1080p video on YouTube, and bumping into audio, seems hard to believe.

Thanx you for your concern.

Bye
Old 10-01-2019, 12:23 AM   #56
jeranx

Hi again Andy.

About the retiring thing, I'm, in a way, a lucky guy. Some problems with my back, push me to stop any professionnal activities 6 yr ago (I was 47, kind of a record retiring age). Not a choice but I was okay with that, considering that I was a bricklayer and that nothing is cool and easy in it. And also that my lady earns a little money and we're not too greedy. Good luck with the results of your interview anyway.

I was just killing about the "lack of virtuosity", the smiley was here for that. I agree with you on the "simplicity" thing. But to be franck, when I start using those type of realistic VST (the Solo's), I've usually made the mistake of keeping the Cc Lanes not too far from the middle range, not to be too noisy. But in fact, all the interest lies in the possible variations. There is no question of putting everything to the limit all the time, but "drawing" peaks and valleys manages to create this subtlety of play specific to instrumentalists.

By the way, I wasn't speaking about any new physical instrument but about any strings VST to try with. I suspected your financial situation, but 50 bucks, for people like us is worth it.

Bye Andy, have a good day.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:04 PM   #57
jeranx

Default Pärti...

Hi there.

A little video for once.

Almost an old piece that I decided to dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RswBzCX5QVs

Strings as usual.

A bit cold .

Bye
Old 10-08-2019, 06:32 PM   #58
prom

Thierry

Requiem - great

fine work
I hear - ((sorrow ,mystery and reluctant acceptance)life experience)

------------
Glad I finally streamed that without interuption ,I think flash player issue? browser? uhh, I know nothing.
bye
Old 10-08-2019, 11:11 PM   #59
jeranx

Quote:
Originally Posted by prom View Post
Thierry

Requiem - great

fine work
I hear - ((sorrow ,mystery and reluctant acceptance)life experience)

------------
Glad I finally streamed that without interuption ,I think flash player issue? browser? uhh, I know nothing.
bye
Hi Mick.

I'm glad it works for you at last. Still, Hearthis behavior is really strange this days. The last piece I've uploaded this night, I can't access / read it at all, can't open it on a separate page, which is "unfair" cause the video link is only visible that way. Can you tell me if you can (Pärti...).

Have a good day.
Bye

Last edited by jeranx; 10-09-2019 at 12:18 AM.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:25 AM   #60
synkrotron

Fifteen days to go before BBC SO arrives, Theirry!

Listening to Pärti

I enjoyed this... A piece for a small number of players. Not often I listen to this kind of thing by, thanks to you, I am developing a taste for it

May I ask, what library did you use for this?

cheers

andy
Old 10-09-2019, 03:05 AM   #61
jeranx

Quote:

Listening to Pärti

I enjoyed this... A piece for a small number of players. Not often I listen to this kind of thing by, thanks to you, I am developing a taste for it

May I ask, what library did you use for this?

cheers

andy
Hi Andy, it's funny you put it like this, I'm like a kid the day before Xmas.

As usual, these days, it's all done with The Spitfire's library.
Amazing how versatile they can be, isn't it ?

Bye
Old 10-09-2019, 10:37 AM   #62
prom

Sorry took so long...

Yes same stuck behavior with me.
"Prologue" takes center stage when clicked but I could not get "Parti" to do the same.Delete & re-upload?
I listened to it (Parti) on YT and watched great visual accomp.
Very cool....cold indeed! (the pairing of the visual with the music)

There is one think I know for sure about Hearthis.at - It is going to improve
Old 10-09-2019, 01:53 PM   #63
jeranx

Quote:
Sorry took so long...

"Prologue" takes center stage when clicked but I could not get "Parti" to do the same.Delete & re-upload?

Hi Mick.

So you answer the question. It doesn't work.
I've already tried to replace it, then delete and upload again. No results.

I've been talking to a guy there, asking for a few things, but still no answer. Don't know what's wrong with it, I've done everything as usual. Sure they can only improve, they can't be less good. But they're my best option, my Soundcloud is full and I've never find Bandcamp convenient (for me).

Hopefully, there's YT.

Bye
Old 10-09-2019, 11:14 PM   #64
jeranx

Quote:
Sorry took so long...

Hi Mick.

I've uploaded it again this morning, and it works now :

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/parti../

Bye
Old 10-13-2019, 02:49 AM   #65
jeranx

Default Piano Sano

A little more keys for this sunday.
Strings are not far.

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/piano-sano-audio

Hope you'll enjoy it.

Bye
Old 10-14-2019, 03:54 AM   #66
jeranx

Default Version

Hi there.

Same start as in another piece "xxxyyyzzz". I like this sort of an arpeggio of shorts. I wanted to give it another life. It took a radically different direction. Here it is :

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/version-audio/

Enjoy.

Bye
Old 10-14-2019, 03:55 AM   #67
jeranx

Quote:
D -10 now...
Old 10-15-2019, 05:27 AM   #68
synkrotron

Quote:
A little more keys for this sunday.
Strings are not far
Hi, Thierry

I really like this composition. A very reflective and laid back piece, which I generally prefer over the more energetic stuff.

I am learning quite a lot, lately, about using classical instruments and composition. I am still a way off actually creating anything myself yet.

I picked up the Spitfire Audio Solo Strings library over the weekend. I still feel that I am not worthy of such a lovely set of instruments... I should stick to my electronic stuff, but I am finding the idea of creating a short minimal "quartet" piece kind of compelling.

During my travels around YouTube I came across this rendition of Arvo Pärt's Spiegel im Spiegel:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZe3mXlnfNc

Seemingly simple but so emotional... It really hits a spot. Simple, but not everyone can create this kind of stuff.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:34 AM   #69
synkrotron

Quote:
I like this sort of an arpeggio of shorts. I wanted to give it another life. It took a radically different direction.
Nice work, Thierry

Tell me, in the Solo Strings library, how do you find the Violin "performance patch?"

I am finding it quite difficult to play it in real time and not so easy to edit afterwards.

cheers

andy
Old 10-15-2019, 05:36 AM   #70
synkrotron

Quote:
D -10 now...
And counting!

I find it exciting, even though I am not bothering with the BBC SO. I was considering it but I need to get to grips with the simple stuff first...
Old 10-15-2019, 07:48 AM   #71
jeranx

Hi Andy.

I'm glad to hear you made the jump to SSS.

Speaking of Arvo Pärt, I am not ashamed to admit that I was largely inspired by it for this one:
https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/parti../
And yes, simplicity does not rhyme with ease, and Spiegel Im Spiegel, well, it's magic. I'm crazy about Arvo.

Concerning the "Performance" Patch, I don't know what to tell you. There are several parameters. First of all, when you say "real time", I assume you play the keyboard, which I don't know how to do.
But as in Midi, this patch is "Velocity Sensitive", it works like the other Legati. Medium strength for Fingered, strong for Bowed and very light for Portamento. And simultaneously between the end of one key and the beginning of another. And by using fader for modulation and vibrato.
I'm trying to show you how I do it in Midi, what you can reproduce on the keyboard normally :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bchw7s4z8z...0Andy.mp4?dl=0

I admit it's not easy, but we can get some nice results. If you watch videos of Christian or Paul from Spitfire Audio, you'll see that even if they play the keyboard, they often work on a few CC Lanes to enhance the effects.

I have to pick up my "little one" from school. Don't hesitate to ask me for things, it'll be a pleasure if I can help you. I'll be back

@+
Old 10-15-2019, 09:43 AM   #72
synkrotron

Ah, yes, I now see the Pärt reference in your title. It was totally lost on me because I had not heard, or heard of the guy before.

I try to play the keyboard... I am not that good. But when some guys talk about the performance patch they mostly talk about "playing it in."

I will probably end up doing the same as you, "drawing it in," and then tweaking note velocities and adding automation in order to get it to sound as close as possible to the real thing.

Thanks for the video, Thierry

cheers

andy
Old 10-15-2019, 02:56 PM   #73
jeranx

Quote:
Ah, yes, I now see the Pärt reference in your title. It was totally lost on me because I had not heard, or heard of the guy before.

I try to play the keyboard... I am not that good. But when some guys talk about the performance patch they mostly talk about "playing it in ."

I will probably end up doing the same as you, "drawing it in," and then tweaking note velocities and adding automation in order to get it to sound as close as possible to the real thing.

Thanks for the video, Thierry

cheers

andy
Hi Andy.
I thought for a moment, knowing absolutely nothing about music and even less about the keyboard, to buy one. When I watch their demonstration videos, it really makes me want to.

It's a little tiring to draw notes then the automations when they seem to do the same thing at once. I thought I could at least bypass the CC Lanes part by "drawing" with the keyboard faders. But not having mastered the keyboard, I'm afraid to waste my time.

For you who still have a better knowledge of the thing, you should get something done.

Did you notice the differences in legati depending on whether you play loud or soft? Afterwards, you should be able to assign the CC Lanes to the cursor on your keyboard (if you have some ) to "draw" the automations.

On my side, you may have noticed it on the video, on the low velocity notes (portamento), I make the notes overlap longer and a little less the other two types of legati.
I still get results with my method. 😉 At the end.

Good night. Good work.
Bye
Old 10-23-2019, 09:22 PM   #74
jeranx

Default Nemo

Hi there.

Something new, written with a series from my youth in mind.

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/nemo-audio/

"L'île mystérieuse"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jVEOlPVRWM

Very sweet, very calm, unlike usual .

Bye
Old 10-26-2019, 12:42 AM   #75
synkrotron

Quote:
Very sweet, very calm, unlike usual .
Yes, indeed

I like the pace of this one
Old 12-07-2019, 07:34 PM   #76
jeranx

Default Miettes Pimpantes

Greetings to all

A little while with nothing, then this. A song in collaboration with a friend* from the forum. He has the original idea, the piano and the mix. And I'm, well, rubbing my strings. Very beautiful experience.

*Daniel Pompougnac, musician

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/mi...impantesfinal/

Enjoy.
Bye
Old 12-13-2019, 07:54 AM   #77
prom

Hi Thierry
This piece fits with my constantly evolving and always revelatory misery quite beautifully!
I remember installing some of Daniel Pompougnac's vst a long time ago...his piano style/composition displayed here is of a very fine quality.

Great collaboration!
Will there be more sometime?
Old 12-13-2019, 03:34 PM   #78
jeranx

Quote:
Hi Thierry
This piece fits with my constantly evolving and always revelatory misery quite beautifully!
I remember installing some of Daniel Pompougnac's vst a long time ago...his piano style/composition displayed here is of a very fine quality.

Great collaboration!
Will there be more sometime?
Glad to hear from you.

And I'm sorry to find you in such difficult conditions.

Yes, it's an experienced guy who gave me the pleasure of asking me for this collaboration. It's been a long time since I downloaded some of his plugins, and his albums as well.

And yes, we're already on something else but first I have to finish a video on another friend's music this weekend. I'm very much in demand right now , and so happy to be.

Glad you enjoyed this one.

See you later.
Old 12-21-2019, 08:06 PM   #79
RDBOIS
Banned

Quote:
An new strings thing from yesterday's night.

https://hearthis.at/thierryvastel/le-livre-et-le-poux/

Hope you'll like it.

Bye
J'adore la qualitée sonor! La révérbération est excellente.

Belle pièce, composition, et production.

Atmosphère = recueille interne, introspection, mystère, ....

Bravo

Ta composition me fait penser à des passages dans la chanson "Histoire Sans Paroles" de Harmonium (ma chanson préférée...).

Note - c'est un très très grand compliment de ma part !!! * amour

Si tu ne connais pas, je t'invite (tu vas sans doute adorer, oui?):

If you do not know about HARMONIUM - Quebecois band - please listen to the video/song above - this will change your life for ever ! I kid you not... I challenge you to find a more amazing composition and production.

Last edited by RDBOIS; 12-21-2019 at 08:18 PM.
RDBOIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 11:30 PM   #80
jeranx

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBOIS View Post
J'adore la qualitée sonor! La révérbération est excellente.

Belle pièce, composition, et production.

Atmosphère = recueille interne, introspection, mystère, ....

Bravo
Salut Conscious.

Bien content que tu ait apprécié.

Je ne le mixerais plus comme ça maintenant. J'ai évolué . Mais apparemment, les auditeurs continuent de bien l'aimer. Ça reste une bonne pièce, je crois.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDBOIS View Post

Ben moyennement en fait. Certes, c'est très bien écrit, mais je trouve l'ensemble un peu trop linéaire. Le format aussi, pas trop digeste, mais musicalement rien à redire. Et c'est vrai que c'est cool.

@+