Old 03-19-2020, 10:43 AM   #1
Mark Arnold
Human being with feelings

Default Library not loading

I just purchased 'Session Guitarist - Electric Sunburst Deluxe' from Native Instruments. I have installed it on my computer. It shows up in the Kontakt Player (6) interface when I open that (Kontakt Player) directly.

In Reaper(v6.05) when I open the Kontakt Player (when adding a new instrument to a track) I see all the instrument libraries EXCEPT for 'Session Guitarist - Electric Sunburst Deluxe'. When I goto 'Files' (in the Kontakt Player in Reaper) and find the .nki file and select it, I get the message "This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed."

(Still in Kontakt Player in Reaper) when I select the 'gear' icon (options) and select Libraries, I see all the libraries except E.Sunburst Deluxe. There is a message at the bottom to Launch Native Access to add, activate or locate purchased Library. BUT, in Native Access it says that E.Sunburst Deluxe is installed.

I hope that's enough info. Anybody have solution for me? Thanks!
Mark Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:47 AM   #2
foogster

Default I am also having this problem

I confirm the same problem. I can load the library within Kontakt in Cubase and Ableton, but not in Reaper. I have also uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled the original Electric Sunburst and reinstalled the original Electric Sunburst.

Under all scenarios, I cannot see Deluxe. I can see the original Electric Sunburst when it is installed though.
foogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 12:09 PM   #3
Mark Arnold

Default I think this fixed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by foogster View Post
I confirm the same problem. I can load the library within Kontakt in Cubase and Ableton, but not in Reaper. I have also uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled the original Electric Sunburst and reinstalled the original Electric Sunburst.

Under all scenarios, I cannot see Deluxe. I can see the original Electric Sunburst when it is installed though.
I tried a lot of things so it's all a little fuzzy. But I think what did it was to take the Kontakt.dll that was located in the Program Files/Native Instruments/VSTPlugins 64 bit folder and placed it in the Program Files(x86)/Vstplugins folder.

Try that and let me know if it works!
Mark Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 02:42 PM   #4
foogster

Default Still didn't work

No luck. I even uninstalled Kontakt 5, because the Kontakt forums mentioned that the error may be the result of the instrument requiring Kontakt 6. Same result. Weird that I can use the Kontakt app outside of Reaper and it will show, but inside of Reaper, I get the error "This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed".
Old 04-04-2020, 03:01 PM   #5
foogster

Default Works In Komplete Kontrol

It does work in Komplete Kontrol, so I'm just going to use that.
Old 10-24-2020, 04:43 PM   #6
hand0music

Default This patch is encrypted and cannot be loaded unless the respective library is registe

Please help!
I am trying to load Electri6ity by Vir2 but i get that message and cannot proceed.

I tried loading on Kontakt 5 and 6 and nothing!
Any ideas?

Thanks!