Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 04-06-2021, 08:37 PM   #1
cymbals
Human being with feelings

Default Compatibility with ADSR Vocal Finalizer?

Hi,
I am having crashing issues since v 6.25, but now 6.26 is crashing all the time. It has gotten worse since using ADSR Vocal Finalizer since 6.26.

I am crashing often when there is a new track added inside a folder where the folder has ADSR Vocal Finalizer on it.

I am running Win10 with latest updates, including Radeon card video updates.
After crashing, I run a chkdsk /f, and DISM restore health command.
I also tried reinstalling Reaper, and that worked until adding a new track as mentioned above.
cymbals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 11:01 AM   #2
Timbonh
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cymbals View Post
Hi,
I am having crashing issues since v 6.25, but now 6.26 is crashing all the time. It has gotten worse since using ADSR Vocal Finalizer since 6.26.

I am crashing often when there is a new track added inside a folder where the folder has ADSR Vocal Finalizer on it.

I am running Win10 with latest updates, including Radeon card video updates.
After crashing, I run a chkdsk /f, and DISM restore health command.
I also tried reinstalling Reaper, and that worked until adding a new track as mentioned above.
Thanks for posting! I was just experiencing similar behavior on a tune. (V6.29 on Win 10 here). Recorded some tracks, started mix, recorded some vox, and when mixing Reaper kept freezing, VST host would fail, and all sound would be gone. Just MIDI LED's blinking and that's it. I have been reopening recent track until blue in the face when I finally gave up today and started posting and Googling. So...I rendered the vocal tracks to stereo stems, deleted the tracks with Vocal Finalizer, and voila! stable again. Sucks cuz I kinda love the sound and ease of use of the plug, not to mention my 30 bucks from a year ago, but oh well. Maybe the folks at NoiseAsh Audio will offer some ideas.
Timbonh is offline   Reply With Quote