Old 05-17-2018, 03:19 PM   #1
srdmusic
Human being with feelings

Default LBX Stripper User Share

Hi Reaper Forum,

For those of you that have been enjoying Leon's great LBX Stripper script, I thought I'd open a user share post to start connecting other LBX stripper users.

I'll be posting my custom LBX Stripper pages along with the associated action list exports.

It would be really great to have other users start posting their custom pages, image file and icons that have been created for LBX and/or action list exports.

Cheers

SRD
srdmusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:38 PM   #2
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by srdmusic View Post
Hi Reaper Forum,

For those of you that have been enjoying Leon's great LBX Stripper script, I thought I'd open a user share post to start connecting other LBX stripper users.

I'll be posting my custom LBX Stripper pages along with the associated action list exports.

It would be really great to have other users start posting their custom pages, image file and icons that have been created for LBX and/or action list exports.

Cheers

SRD
Missed this one - Thanks SRD - perhaps needs mentioning on the Stripper thread too.

I have a few I probably need to finalize before sharing but will definitely add them soon.

In the meantime - I will jump in with some that ThrashJazzAssassin and Timbralzoom came up with earlier:

Timbral's Surrogate Link: http://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php...postcount=1714
Timbral's Stack Strips: https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...postcount=4922

ThrashJazzAssassin's shared strip files: https://github.com/ThrashJazzAssassin/LBX-Strips

For info:

To import a sharestrip into Stripper - go into STRIP edit mode (shortcut S) - then highlight the strip folder (upper list in left sidebar) you wish to import the strip file into. Finally - right-click anywhere in the strip list (lower list in left sidebar) and choose Import Share Strip file option. Then simply navigate to and select the sharestrip that you downloaded. Obviously you will require any plugins that are used in the strip. I will highlight those that are free and those that are commercial for any of my own share strips.

Last edited by lb0; 05-31-2018 at 02:55 PM.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:42 PM   #3
pipelineaudio
Mortal

AWESOME!!! Keep this going!
pipelineaudio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:51 PM   #4
lb0

And one of my favourites - just took a while to find

Arthurs FX Rack https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...postcount=3881
Old 05-31-2018, 02:05 PM   #5
timbralzoom

Thanks SRD!
subscribed.
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 02:26 PM   #6
lb0

Here are a few of my offerings.

https://github.com/L-B-X/LBXStripper...Share%20Strips

Currently a strip for Airwindows fantastically smooth saturation and distortion plugin Spiral. This uses PurestGain before and afterwards to easily adjust the saturation amount without drastically changing the volume. EDIT: Airwindows plugins are free but Patreon supported - and fully worth supporting as Chris provides some amazing building blocks perfect for mixing and also building interesting plugin chains (of which Stripper is perfect for controlling).

Also is the Spiral Distort (with Diff) version - this additionally provides a switch to hear just the distortion being added (roughly) - simply using phase invert on an unprocessed version of the audio. Was kind of an experiment that turned out well

The other two are for commercial plugins:

TDR SlickEQ Mastering edition
Plugin Alliance VSM3

Hope they might be useful to someone

Please let me know of any bugs or problems. I cannot remember if the commercial ones were made with VST3 or VST2 versions.

Last edited by lb0; 05-31-2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:41 PM   #7
swiiscompos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
To import a sharestrip into Stripper - go into STRIP edit mode (shortcut S) - then highlight the strip folder (upper list in left sidebar) you wish to import the strip file into. Finally - right-click anywhere in the strip list (lower list in left sidebar) and choose Import Share Strip file option. Then simply navigate to and select the sharestrip that you downloaded. Obviously you will require any plugins that are used in the strip. I will highlight those that are free and those that are commercial for any of my own share strips.
I did so with several sharestrip files but so far no luck... they don't get added when I click on "open".
swiiscompos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:02 AM   #8
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiiscompos View Post
I did so with several sharestrip files but so far no luck... they don't get added when I click on "open".
You're importing 1 at a time ?

Does a window appear with a load of info in it? Or a pop up dialog appear ?

If not - try downloading the sharestrip files again - as RAW maybe?
Old 06-04-2018, 01:14 AM   #9
swiiscompos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
You're importing 1 at a time ?

Does a window appear with a load of info in it? Or a pop up dialog appear ?

If not - try downloading the sharestrip files again - as RAW maybe?
Absolutely nothing happens, it simply closes the window. I tried downloading the raw and reinstalling LBXS but it doesn't make any difference.

I am on MacOS if that makes any difference.
swiiscompos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:56 AM   #10
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiiscompos View Post
Absolutely nothing happens, it simply closes the window. I tried downloading the raw and reinstalling LBXS but it doesn't make any difference.

I am on MacOS if that makes any difference.
It shouldn't - but I guess most people I think are on windows.

If you can PM me your email - I'll send you a special version of the script that will output some debug information - which can help us try to identify what is not working.