Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Music/Collaboration Discussion

Old 04-12-2020, 09:59 PM   #241
Antonov_Mike
Human being with feelings

OFFER
I play guitar (heavy/progressive metal), bass guitar (metal, rock, pop), programming drums, write songs (metal, rock, trying pop) and arrangements (metal). I like broken rhythms, odd time signatures, experiments with harmonics.
I can write a part for solo guitar, but it takes too long (about 1-2 months per one solo).

You can check my lyrics, arrangement, guitar/bass performing and art just click on my link below
https://atpharkfall.bandcamp.com/track/voice-of-hunger

Single art and all the social media arts and covers are made by me too. You’ll find all the links on my Bandcamp page. But I am not a professional artist, so I can maybe help you with your art but it would be a very long job (about 2 month). Not any your idea can be realized by me.

All my offers are for free or you can support me and by my music on Bandcamp – it’s up to you.

LOOKING FOR
I’m looking for singers (mostly baritones) for my project, who can help me for free (or for buying their music if it is not very expensive), who can write and perform vocals and back vocals. And maybe sound qualified engineer. For free. My current sound engineer is a great guy, but I lost my job because of lock down.

It would be great if we found each other! Take care )
Old 05-08-2020, 04:22 AM   #242
balamouk69

I’m a fiddle player, both acoustic and 5 string electric with pedalboard fx.
I play anything from standard bluegrass to Indie, Celtic punk rock and metal
balamouk69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 07:23 PM   #243
flatpickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by balamouk69 View Post
I’m a fiddle player, both acoustic and 5 string electric with pedalboard fx.
I play anything from standard bluegrass to Indie, Celtic punk rock and metal
I love flatpicking bluegrass fiddle tunes—want to do one?
Old 07-13-2020, 09:00 PM   #244
TheLastUsernameInIdaho

Default Guitar/bass

I play electric and acoustic guitar, lead and rhythm, electric bass, I can sing some and I write. My style is rock with some country and or blues. Mostly what I need is people who can sing to help recording songs.

Check out samples on SoundCloud. My user name there is Thelastusernameinidaho.
TheLastUsernameInIdaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 05:08 AM   #245
Rhonin

Default blues project

hi my name is rhonin
Im mainly on the bass or rythm guitar

i love
bo didly, Howlin' Wolf, lighting hopkins,

I want to play roots blues up to electric chicago blues
Im also intrested in doing something 'modern' based on this stuff

if you have any intrest in any old blues or americana
i would love to hear from you

do you know any of these songs ?if you do id like to colab with you

Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
house of the rising sun
The Things That I Used To Do
Roadhouse Blues
Baby Please Don't Go
Got My Mojo Working

give me a pm
Rhonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 09:56 PM   #246
mvrasseli

I'm a musician(I play Classical Guitar) who is trying to make a few videos for Youtube. I'm looking for people who want to make a video collab, maybe a version of a famous song. For now I'm playing with myself, like an one man band but I have some collabs in my YT channel yet. If you think we can make something together get in touch kkk
Old 12-22-2021, 03:55 PM   #247
itm

Default Child of the 60s/70s!

I play acoustic and electric guitar, also basic piano/keyboards and drums (although I use EZDrummer as I don't have the means of properly recording my drum kit).
I'm a keen songwriter, but only instrumentals so far, as I can't sing a note. I've always loved good pop - my "era" was probably 60s/70s - but I have very eclectic tastes, and try to turn my hand to a range of styles. I love a good melody, and tend to focus on that when composing. As a result I guess alot of my stuff ends up having quite a retro feel.
It would be great to collaborate with someone who has lyrical/vocal skills, or just someone who can broaden my horizons through the fun of collaboration.

Examples of some of my stuff can be found here - there's quite a broad range of styles:
https://soundcloud.com/itm-5
itm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 01:18 AM   #248
bucket1216

Hey there,

This is an open call for anyone who wants to share projects and/or collab on electronic music. Anything from hip hop to hyperpop sounds good to me! These project sharing communities abound for other DAWs (specifically for beatmaking) and frankly I'm jealous.

Hit me up!
bucket1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 10:46 AM   #249
Uncle Sixer

Default I have music, looking for lyrics/vocals

I play guitar and bass decently. I am also pretty proficient with recording/mixing/producing. I would like to think I use FX in a tasteful way and I can cover most instruments aside from Guitar and Bass by using VSTs.

I do not write good lyrics and my singing voice is hard to listen to... SO, looking for a possible collab with someone who can cover that (or maybe someone who drums or plays keys, potentially).

I have a lot of unfinished songs that I think are worth turning into something. I tend to write stuff that probably sounds like the Black Crowes more than anything else, but also close to Stones, Led Zep type stuff. Big influences are 60s and 70s rock, 90s Alternative Rock/Grunge, also a fan of Motley Crue and Guns n Roses.

Here's a couple of examples of the kinds of music I write. These are just rough demos to capture ideas. I would gladly change key and rearrange to suit whatever song structure is needed for a vocalist to help make a finished product.

https://soundcloud.com/user-86113400...social_sharing

Let me know if you are interested.
Uncle Sixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 11:45 AM   #250
foxAsteria

Holy crap this is already looking like the yellow pages...

I play:
Guitar, drums, bass and computer

I look for:
Experimental multi-instrumentalists and/or vocalist who does sound design. Collaborators that actually work on stuff between weekly meetups.

My focus
:
Cinematic electronic and post-rock with elements sprinkled in from various genres. I just love the process of starting a song and seeing where it goes. Never start with a plan for the final product, but maybe some arbitrary limitations to make things interesting and avoid choice-paralysis.

Last edited by foxAsteria; 06-27-2023 at 03:43 PM.
foxAsteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 03:24 PM   #251
audio2u

Hi all,
I've been a professional working recording engineer for 36 years (radio, mostly), and a music producer for about 22 of those.
I play harmonica, but will confess to being a little rusty because I haven't touched one for a year. But happy to lay down some blues harp for anyone who needs it.
But my reason for posting here is this... I'm actually looking for people who would like a professional mix done on their alt country/adult contemporary tracks.
Yes, I'm happy to mix your song for free, just because I would like to be exposed to some other artists (I've been working exclusively with one recording artist for 20+ years).
So if you've tracked your own material, but don't feel super confident in your ability to mix it, hit me up! Happy to help out.
Old 11-28-2023, 09:25 PM   #252
SpaceNinja

Default Music Student Wanting to do ALL THE THINGS!

Tossing this out here too! I'm still a student in most of these areas but if anyone is up for having fun with it, let's go!
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/@NikkiBold

I do:
Singing (contralto/mezzo soprano), acoustic guitar (rhythm mainly), production/mixing/mastering, photo & video editing.

I hope to find:
Instrumentalists of all sorts (especially electric guitarists or acoustics that do more fingerpicking, saxophone, violin, but anything goes really), other producers/mix engineers to bounce ideas off of or trade masters.

My focus:
I'm a voice/music production student and YouTuber, so right now my channel is open to any genre so I can practice a bunch of different techniques. So far I have done R&B, country, pop, rock, choral and Broadway songs. I would love to do more metal once I learn more of those skills!
SpaceNinja is offline   Reply With Quote