Old 12-09-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
Stew
Human being with feelings

Default Lost my mixer FX panels!

OK, this is going to be simple when you know how... but I've lost my mixer FX panels, and no settings seem to bring them back!

I can toggle them (and sends) on and off for the master track... but not for the others. There is no 'height adjusting' line where it should be (and where it is on the master track).

EDIT: Well, just joining this forum has worked for me. Halfway through typing this and I was inspired... There it was all the time - Options > Layouts > Mixer panel > Layout default

Whilst I'm here, I may as well say that I love Reaper. I'm learning more about the business of mixing with the past 6 months on this, than I have in 5 years on Ableton. (Still love Ableton, but it's a different wee beastie.)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #2
Stew

...incidentally, how do I resize all the Mixer FX panels at once? There's an action to maximise or minimise, but I'd like to select all tracks and drag. Only seems to do one at a time for me right now.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:56 PM   #3
DarkStar

Hello Stew and welcome to these forums. You'll find many helpful people here and a lot of useful information.

Ctrl +drag