Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 12-05-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
Econdude
Human being with feelings

Default Render Drum Track as .wav File in Project

My guitar player and I are doing some recording back and forth through the internet (I record and send her files, she records and sends them back), but I have a PC and she has a Mac. Shouldn't be a problem since Reaper has both versions, however here is my dilemma.

I created a drum track using Drumatic 3 and them recorded by bass part over the top of it. When I saved it to I clicked the box to copy all media into project file, but only my bass track was converted to a .wav file, the drum track remains in its native format. The problem with this is Drumatic doesn't have a Mac version, so my guitar player can't see the drum track, nor can she hear/play with it. I have tried to find a way to save the project so that Reaper converts the drum track to a .wav or other usable file, but I can't figure it out.

Is tere a way to save the drum track to .wav? Any other way to fix this issue without having to find a new VSTi that supports both PC and Mac?

Thanks!
Econdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 04:38 PM   #2
Econdude

Default I figured it out, thanks!

I figured out a workaround by creating a dummy track and creating a send from the drum track to the dummy track, armed the dummy track and hit record. Viola!
Econdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 04:44 PM   #3
VinodXAgent

Default Render Track

Or you just render the track with the Drum Plugin.
VinodXAgent is offline   Reply With Quote