Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Q&A, Tips, Tricks and Howto

Old 03-23-2020, 05:02 AM   #1
bamsehopp
Human being with feelings

Default Show/hide single envelope for all tracks?

Im trying to make an "automation mode" in Reaper. I'm always doing automation in the media lane and i need a way to sort of hide all the envelopes and display them again with one cycled button. When I display them i don't want to display all the envelopes for all tracks but rather one of them on each track. Then I've made an action that lets me cycle through the envelopes displaying only one at a time, and that works fairly well.

But I can only find actions to show/hide all the envelopes for all tracks, making it a huge mess when I have envelopes of a lot of parameters across all tracks. Are there any actions or scripts that would do this?
bamsehopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:24 PM   #2
hopi

I don't know how you would deal with it, but from the trim dialog window you can check or uncheck the visible boxes....
Old 03-25-2020, 10:46 PM   #3
mpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamsehopp View Post
But I can only find actions to show/hide all the envelopes for all tracks, making it a huge mess when I have envelopes of a lot of parameters across all tracks. Are there any actions or scripts that would do this?
It is possble to show/hide them by name or by FXname+parameter number via ReaScript.
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote