Old 03-23-2020, 09:03 AM   #1
Nahui
Human being with feelings

Default How to show certain envelopes

Hi to everyone! I have inserted on all my tracks the effect Reasurround and I would like to know how to show and hide with a shortcut only few parameters from this effect, the ones I use. I use media lane to see all the envelope parameters of my effects.
I also would like to know if I could show volume envelope for all my tracks with a shortcut, I use "v" letter to show a single volume envelope and I know that if I select all tracks and press v all volume envelopes appear but I want to do this without having to select all tracks.
Thanks to all for the help !!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Captura de pantalla 2020-03-23 a la(s) 12.53.09.jpg (61.3 KB, 67 views)
Nahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:33 AM   #2
solger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahui View Post
Hi to everyone! I have inserted on all my tracks the effect Reasurround and I would like to know how to show and hide with a shortcut only few parameters from this effect, the ones I use. I use media lane to see all the envelope parameters of my effects.
Maybe try using one of the 'active envelopes' Actions:
  • Envelope: Toggle show all active envelopes for tracks
  • Envelope: Toggle show all active envelopes for all tracks

Quote:
I also would like to know if I could show volume envelope for all my tracks with a shortcut, I use "v" letter to show a single volume envelope and I know that if I select all tracks and press v all volume envelopes appear but I want to do this without having to select all tracks.
You could, for instance, combine both steps into a single Custom Action:
Code:
Track: Select all tracks
Track: Toggle track volume envelope visible
Or do you mean with '... but I want to do this without having to select all tracks' a more specific use-case?

Last edited by solger; 03-23-2020 at 10:44 AM.
solger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 04:28 PM   #3
Nahui

Default Envelope selection

Thanks solger !! that´s exactly what I needed.
One more question:

I used

Envelope: Toggle show all active envelopes for tracks

and works perfectly for all my tracks but one that for some reason it´s not responding to it. Nothing appears when I perform the action on that particular track, for all the rest it works. What could be happening ? Thanks a lot !!!!
Nahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 04:54 AM   #4
solger

Quote:
I used Envelope: Toggle show all active envelopes for tracks and works perfectly for all my tracks but one that for some reason it´s not responding to it.
Nothing appears when I perform the action on that particular track, for all the rest it works.
What could be happening ?
Just to check if there might perhaps be no active (but currently bypassed) envelopes on this particular track: does the Envelope: Toggle show all envelopes for tracks Action work on this track?

Otherwise, can you maybe post a screenshot which shows the track panel and envelopes of the 'problem' track. Or save a little test project containing only the 'problem' track and attach the .RPP project file to a post?