Old 12-21-2018, 08:58 AM   #1
gusta89
Human being with feelings

Default smart warp marker

I record more voices during my work.
many time it is common that the artist can't record the back voice exactly on the same sync of the lead vox.

For my work flow would be comfortable can adding warp markers in a simple way.. the meccanism that we can use today it is very complicated and complex.. I know that there are some tool that can be comfortable on percussive sound to warp they, but on some sound they doesn't work (such as distorted guitar and vox).

a smart management of warp is flex of logic pro, where you can work on warp in a special view and add or move warp marker just with a simple click of the mouse and close that view to turn on work at the project.. i

know that is a personal request and more people don't need this, however, I hope that some function like at this can add in reaper in a future.
gusta89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 04:24 PM   #2
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings

You can use mouse modifier preferences and custom actions to configure Reaper to add the stretch markers any way you want. E.g. I have 'w' set up to add a warp marker at the mouse position on the item beneath the cursor and immediately snap it to the nearest point. That's not a great example because it's nothing to do with mouse modifiers, but they are another avenue for customization.