Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2020, 01:05 PM   #1
lissagc
Human being with feelings

Default Need help, please.

I will start with an apology, because I know I will be coming to you with too many stupid questions. I ask that you forgive my ignorance. I know that I will never be a good engineer (I have always been so impressed by those who are).

I am a voiceover actor and have to work from home, currently. I have spent the last few weeks getting to the point where I feel comfortable recording to video and trimming/nudging...and even finally figured out how to consolidate/export. There may have been tears...but that is in the past

Both studios I work with use Protools and need me to send my recorded tracks in one file, thru mediashuttle or wetransfer.

Is there a way for me to consolidate all of my takes (it is dubbing from other languages, so a proper lipsync is rarely achieved in one take and some of the episodes are 50 min long, with 15 min chunks, between my character's lines/reactions) into one file? The first test I sent was three separate files. I don't even know if that makes sense, this is all waaaaaaaay outside of my wheelhouse.

If anyone can offer some insight, it would be super helpful and VERY MUCH appreciated.
lissagc is offline   Reply With Quote