Old 02-21-2021, 05:24 PM   #1
smueske
Human being with feelings

Default The Ghost of Steven St. James

Progressive old school metal with melody and power. Mastered with love.

https://muesk.bandcamp.com/

Last edited by smueske; 02-23-2021 at 08:00 AM.
smueske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 08:02 AM   #2
smueske

Edited the OP with the actual release. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the support over the years. Viva La Reaper!
Old 02-23-2021, 04:22 PM   #3
tspring

Good grief! All of this time that I have seen your name on the forum, and I assume that I listended to your music, and I did not realize how really good you are... How did that happen? Prog rock can sometimes leave me a little cold, but 'Raining Fire' grabbed me and would not let go. So much variety and so well done. I kept wondering what would happen next. Guitar parts have lots of twists and turns as does the arrangement in general. Cliches avoided. This is really impressive work. And the following song on the album, 'Goodbye, but not Forever', is absolutely beautiful. There is a lot to listen to in that album. I'll be listening for quite a while I think. This is really impressive stuff, well done in every way.

T
tspring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 07:23 AM   #4
smueske

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspring View Post
Good grief! All of this time that I have seen your name on the forum, and I assume that I listended to your music, and I did not realize how really good you are... How did that happen? Prog rock can sometimes leave me a little cold, but 'Raining Fire' grabbed me and would not let go. So much variety and so well done. I kept wondering what would happen next. Guitar parts have lots of twists and turns as does the arrangement in general. Cliches avoided. This is really impressive work. And the following song on the album, 'Goodbye, but not Forever', is absolutely beautiful. There is a lot to listen to in that album. I'll be listening for quite a while I think. This is really impressive stuff, well done in every way.

T
Thank you so much for listening! I don't think I've posted metal here much. I've been doing leftfield computer music for the past two decades. I recently formed a collective and will start writing and producing a hybrid metal electronic sound art project. I'm releasing a 3-hour 3-volume retrospective on Apr 2.

I deeply appreciate your time and kind comments. If you would like a DL code for the metal, I'll happily send you one.

That goes for anyone here.

PM me if interested. No strings attached.