Old 06-07-2020, 09:47 AM   #1
Retro
Human being with feelings

Default WIP - RetroSonic Theme

Working on my first theme which is a mod of LCS reFraction using elements of White Ties' WT Brawn bespoke. First off, I would like to shout out a big thank you to both lucas LCS and White Tie and all the others who have shared their work on the stash. It is truly a treasure trove of resources and inspiration and I really appreciate the Reaper Community.

Working on this theme has been a learning process. I have encountered numerous issues that took a while to solve and I have encountered one such problem that I just can't figure out.

In the image below you can see there is no index line for center on the pan sliders.

In the next image you can see the same slider with a center index line.

Both instances used the exact same .png files below

The second instance was a mod of WT Brawn bespoke in which I imported the .png files into a dedicated folder which I referenced in the Walter (i.e. Layout "Layout Name" "Folder Name" which I did in the first instance as well.

Here is a screen shot of the code for used for the pan sliders (edit - pan sliders sourced from Reaborn 2 by Nick Moritz)

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Retro; 07-06-2020 at 05:03 AM.
Retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 10:04 AM   #2
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Search here for mcp.pan.color.

Code:
mcp.pan.color:

Pan fader/knob colors
    First four coordinates: knob line color
    Second four coordinates: fader zero line color
Old 06-07-2020, 12:01 PM   #3
Retro

White Tie,

Thank you for the quick response. Problem solved!
Old 06-07-2020, 03:21 PM   #4
lucas_LCS

good choice of buttons.
have you thought about squaring them off and grouping them tightly together?

example:

I may do this in a future update for the reFraction theme, but with the buttons on the right side:

::

Last edited by lucas_LCS; 08-31-2021 at 05:24 AM.
lucas_LCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:32 PM   #5
Retro

Lucas,

Had them grouped tight, but didn't like it with the rounded corners, so I added a little padding in between them. I do like the tight and square mock-up you did and it is what I had originally wanted.

I am using pre-made bits for this build because I want to concentrate on learning the Walter side of things and not tackle making the buttons and pink lines, yet. It can be challenging at times finding the pieces that fit the vision. I wanted to use one of your IO sections with the MSR or Master/RCV/SND at the top of the MCP, but none of them would work in the space intended. You do some very fine work.

The next theme I intend to do from scratch and get into rolling my own stuff and learn about the background images.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:32 PM   #6
Retro

Here is a progress shot.

From left to right:

"11" Design 1 for the channel strip.

"12" Initial design for Bus. Record option removed. Index moved up with larger test and different color. Red fader (which I identify with master/bus).

"13 & 14" Design 2 for channel strip. The I/O at the top was what I originally intended, but I have had trouble finding something that matches what I want. This has come closest.

"15" Another example of design 1.
Attached Images
File Type: png Progress Shot.PNG (18.7 KB, 2574 views)
Old 06-07-2020, 06:22 PM   #7
sightlessness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas_LCS View Post
good choice of buttons.
have you thought about squaring them off and grouping them tightly together?

example:

I may do this in a future update for the reFraction theme, but with the buttons on the right side:

Even though I think you are great designing stuff, I think your POV is that all themes are Full HD and not oriented to 4k or Retina.

Also I feel you use an old monitor or your laptops screen when designing/creating/modding themes.

I feel lots of your graphics still relate to the 80's (versus Modern/current or even vanguardis look).
No harm intended at all.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:55 PM   #8
lucas_LCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sightlessness
Even though I think you are great designing stuff, I think your POV is that all themes are Full HD and not oriented to 4k or Retina.
Please see my response in the LCS_reFraction thread so we can discuss this further without derailing Retro's thread

Old 06-07-2020, 07:19 PM   #9
lucas_LCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
I am using pre-made bits for this build because I want to concentrate on learning the Walter side of things and not tackle making the buttons and pink lines, yet.
That's a good plan.
More focused, less distractions.

Quote:
I wanted to use one of your IO sections with the MSR or Master/RCV/SND at the top of the MCP, but none of them would work in the space intended.
Which ones were you looking at?
The one in your mockup above looks like a White Tie graphic ala Default 4.
It looks off to me because the font doesn't click well with this theme from my perspective.

what other Master/RCV/SND of MSR versions were you thinking of trying?

Old 06-07-2020, 08:18 PM   #10
Retro

I have tried several examples of yours like the "M S R" in LCS Sesshin, LCS Sesshin-G, and LCS Luna. The problem is they didn't work in the space and what I really needed was something on a transparent background.

The one I used in the example is from the Alien mod of Apollo. I have seen a similar one in some of your themes that I really like and prefer to the Apollo version and I think would work if it had a no background and centered. The Apollo one wants to justify right.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:50 PM   #11
lucas_LCS

Quote:
I have tried several examples of yours like the "M S R" in LCS Sesshin, LCS Sesshin-G, and LCS Luna. The problem is they didn't work in the space and what I really needed was something on a transparent background.
I can provide transparent versions of the MSR from those themes.
Were you trying to do something similar this:

Quote:
The one I used in the example is from the Alien mod of Apollo. I have seen a similar one in some of your themes that I really like and prefer to the Apollo version and I think would work if it had a no background and centered. The Apollo one wants to justify right.
I suspect that themer pulled it from the default 4.
If you can let me know which theme of mine you're referring to, I'll see if I have a transparent version.

Old 06-08-2020, 04:05 AM   #12
Retro

Lucas,

I looked back through your themes and I can't find the one I thought I remember. I must have imagined it. I looked at so many images, but I thought I had seen one like the version 4 one in your style with MASTER spelled out and RCV and SND underneath it. I will have to make one when I branch out into that area of theming. I do like your style.

The M S R from LCS Sesshin should work or any of your similar ones.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:12 AM   #13
Retro

I am working on the TCP layout and have run into a problem. The line of code below seems like it should work to me, but it absolutely doesn't and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Set tcp.label h<36 w<200 [0 0 95 18] [0 0 95 18 0 0 1 0] w<200 [0 0 95 36] [0 0 95 36 0 0 1 0]

My intent:
I want the TCP Label to expand from 18 to 36 pixels in height when the TCP is expanded downward and stretch horizontally, but not reduce smaller than 95 pixels.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:16 AM   #14
Retro

Update shot:

Attached Images
File Type: png Current State of Affairs.PNG (28.4 KB, 2377 views)
Old 06-08-2020, 09:23 AM   #15
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Quote:
Set tcp.label h<36 w<200 [0 0 95 18] [0 0 95 18 0 0 1 0] w<200 [0 0 95 36] [0 0 95 36 0 0 1 0]
There's nothing leaping out at me as being wrong with that, could you do a licecap of what you're seeing that is wrong?

---- sidebar braindump ----

FWIW, and this is very much a personal position that may only apply to me, I've come to dislike the four attachment numbers and just don't use them any more, because the 'based on a reference size' calculations just don't reflect how my brain works.

Consider an element that's half way across the panel, and you want it to expand/contract horizontally when the panel does. In my mind, that is better understood as "your width should be from your left edge and fill whatever remains of of the panel". For a 30px high element that starts at, say, 100 pixels in:

Code:
set thing - [100 0 w 30] [0 0 100 0]
Which says : start at 100. Your width is the panel width minus the 100 you started at. Maybe add a 6px border by making it 6px shorter? Pffft, too easy...

Code:
set thing - [100 0 w 30] [0 0 106 0]
I don't know about anyone else, but to me that's all just so very much more straightforward.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:58 AM   #16
lucas_LCS

Quote:
The M S R from LCS Sesshin should work or any of your similar ones.
I've attached the transparent version to this post.
The images in the MSR_w_top-line.zip have a line over the top as seen in this example:

Old 06-08-2020, 03:35 PM   #17
Retro

Lucas,

Thank you for the images!

White Tie,

Thank you for the reply. I will have to give you alternate method a try. Always good to here from the master.

Jay

Edit: @White Tie: I tried it and I liked it!

Last edited by Retro; 06-08-2020 at 04:17 PM. Reason: More to say
Old 06-09-2020, 07:37 PM   #18
Retro

Here is an update image:

I am branching into two variation of the theme which I am still developing. I am still arranging things. I switch the buttons to the right. I didn't like how when the pan was centered it was off center of the meter center as you can see with the El Dorados which have not transitioned yet.

The intent of this theme is centered on a mixer designed to function efficiently while collapsed to minimum dimensions preserving maximum arrange area, allowing the user to work comfortably on one screen with the mixer docked at the bottom of the screen.
Attached Images
File Type: png 9Jun20 Update.PNG (62.3 KB, 2199 views)
Old 06-10-2020, 12:03 AM   #19
lucas_LCS

Quote:
I switch the buttons to the right. I didn't like how when the pan was centered it was off center of the meter center as you can see with the El Dorados which have not transitioned yet.
Totally agree.
The layout feels more balanced to me on that side, but I originally put it there in my version for other reasons.
I'm still deciding on the Pan faders.

example of what I have so far:

Quote:
The intent of this theme is centered on a mixer designed to function efficiently while collapsed to minimum dimensions preserving maximum arrange area, allowing the user to work comfortably on one screen with the mixer docked at the bottom of the screen.
I think you did good job getting all or most of the elements in a workable space.

Old 06-10-2020, 03:28 AM   #20
Retro

I like your split recmon / rec mode buttons better than the combined version I am using I think.
Old 06-10-2020, 11:46 AM   #21
lucas_LCS

Quote:
I like your split recmon / rec mode buttons better than the combined version I am using I think.
Thanks!
do you want them?
If you want the Mute, Solo and Phase buttons as well, I can probably make versions with mute & solo spelled out instead.

Old 06-10-2020, 04:29 PM   #22
Retro

Quote:
Thanks!
do you want them?
If you want the Mute, Solo and Phase buttons as well, I can probably make versions with mute & solo spelled out instead.

Sure, I will take the buttons. Thanks
Old 06-10-2020, 04:48 PM   #23
Retro

Here are some update screen shots.

MCP:

TCP:

Still working things out and playing with the layout. Will probably try my hand at fabricating some pieces this weekend when I have more time. I started cutting my teeth making the mcp_panbg.png and mcp_width.png in Inkscape. Not totally satisfied with them, but getting there. I want to get more glow out of them like and old analog stereo receiver dial (maybe 1970s Marantz). Also like them to look more sculpted.

BTW - The absences of volume and pan on the TCP is not an oversight, it is intentional. I make those adjustments on the mixer. I will be adding options for those on the TCP for those who cannot live without them. I do realize some prefer to utilize the TCP without the mixer - we all have different work flows. This is being designed primarily to accommodate my own work flow, but I plan to make provision for other options.
Attached Images
File Type: png MCP 10 June 20.png (47.2 KB, 2055 views)
File Type: png TCP 10 June 20.png (19.9 KB, 2043 views)
Old 06-10-2020, 06:45 PM   #24
lucas_LCS

TCP is coming along nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro
Sure, I will take the buttons. Thanks
Do you want Mute and Solo spelled out or the single letter version shown in my previous post?
Also, would you prefer the smaller MCP buttons as in the example below or the larger buttons from the previous post?

one suggestion on the MCP.
If you use the MSR images with the topline it will help define the volume label vs the MSR area visually.
see example below.

Old 06-11-2020, 03:35 AM   #25
Retro

Quote:
Do you want Mute and Solo spelled out or the single letter version shown in my previous post?
Also, would you prefer the smaller MCP buttons as in the example below or the larger buttons from the previous post?::
I originally intended to go with the traditional M and S, but WT's buttons had it spelled out and now I have gotten kind of fond of them. So I can go either way, but am leaning toward the spelled out, so I guess send those. (I wouldn't complain if you sent both version if you have the others laying about. I wouldn't want them to feel slighted.) Note: If it is too much trouble to send both, just send the one and I will be more than happy.

I think the large ones would work better on the MCP, but the smaller ones would do nice on the TCP I think.

Quote:
one suggestion on the MCP.
If you use the MSR images with the top-line it will help define the volume label vs the MSR area visually.
see example below.
That has always been my intent. The .png you sent is singles that I have to paste up and haven't gotten to it, yet. The version in the post is one I hijacked from LCS Sesshin I think.

BTW - Thanks for all the assistance. It is very encouraging when someone takes an interest in your work and helps out. I think I like this theme building
Old 06-11-2020, 05:19 PM   #26
lucas_LCS

Quote:
I originally intended to go with the traditional M and S, but WT's buttons had it spelled out and now I have gotten kind of fond of them. So I can go either way, but am leaning toward the spelled out, so I guess send those. (I wouldn't complain if you sent both version if you have the others laying about. I wouldn't want them to feel slighted.) Note: If it is too much trouble to send both, just send the one and I will be more than happy.

I think the large ones would work better on the MCP, but the smaller ones would do nice on the TCP I think.
The spelled out versions have a definite appeal, but I will be going with the single letter style on mine.
It helps clean up the look and makes working with the theme less fatiguing for me over a long period of time.
I will make both when I have a moment, so you can go either way.

Not sure about using the small ones in the TCP, I sort of like the direction you're already going there and these buttons to really fit in.
Of course, if that's your choice, then run with it.

Apologies for the MSR files, I thought you just needed the transparencies.
You can easily make buttons by just repeating the image 3 times.

Quote:
BTW - Thanks for all the assistance. It is very encouraging when someone takes an interest in your work and helps out. I think I like this theme building
Glad to help.
As I mentioned earlier, it was good choice for buttons.
I had actually looked around for different buttons for LCS_reFraction, but couldn't find any that 'clicked'.
White Tie's Brawn theme had totally fallen off my radar, so thanks for reminding me.

Last edited by lucas_LCS; 06-11-2020 at 09:04 PM. Reason: typos
Old 06-11-2020, 06:55 PM   #27
Retro

Update

Still arranging things. Added meter to FX Send and made plugin/send bay stretchable (which it wasn't before) and added some other details. Fine tuning as I am adding details (part of which is attributed to my learning how to add those little details). I made a new background for the pan/width, but for some reason I could not crop it down (which I had just done with a previous attempt). Well, I will figure it out over the weekend. Maybe I can have something ready to post on the stash in a couple weeks.
Attached Images
File Type: png Update 11 June 2020.PNG (48.0 KB, 1946 views)
Old 06-11-2020, 09:25 PM   #28
lucas_LCS

Quote:
Still arranging things. Added meter to FX Send and made plugin/send bay stretchable (which it wasn't before) and added some other details. Fine tuning as I am adding details (part of which is attributed to my learning how to add those little details). I made a new background for the pan/width, but for some reason I could not crop it down (which I had just done with a previous attempt). Well, I will figure it out over the weekend. Maybe I can have something ready to post on the stash in a couple weeks.
I think the FX Send layout is way too busy.
Apologies, but I don't have time to make a mockup right, so here are my suggestions in text form:

- make the FX section the full width of the layout.
- pull the small fader cap from the LCS_Reaction_Dark and put it to the left of the meter.
- remove the pan and width from the top.
- move the meter to the center of that space
- put the Solo, Mute and Phase (or Envelope) buttons on the right side of the meter
- stack the Pan label on top of the Width label and put them in the bottom space to the left of the MSR

With this setup,if you need to adjust the pan & width, you can just right click the Volume.
The pan & width labels allow for a quick visual check and takes up less space.
Alternatively, you could use Pan and Width know in the area left of the MSR and leave the labels out.
using knobs give you an idea of current staus and immedaiate access as well.

Again, these are just suggestions or things to consider.

Old 06-12-2020, 03:37 AM   #29
Retro

Quote:
I think the FX Send layout is way too busy.
Apologies, but I don't have time to make a mockup right, so here are my suggestions in text form:

- make the FX section the full width of the layout.
- pull the small fader cap from the LCS_Reaction_Dark and put it to the left of the meter.
- remove the pan and width from the top.
- move the meter to the center of that space
- put the Solo, Mute and Phase (or Envelope) buttons on the right side of the meter
- stack the Pan label on top of the Width label and put them in the bottom space to the left of the MSR

With this setup,if you need to adjust the pan & width, you can just right click the Volume.
The pan & width labels allow for a quick visual check and takes up less space.
Alternatively, you could use Pan and Width know in the area left of the MSR and leave the labels out.
using knobs give you an idea of current staus and immedaiate access as well.

Again, these are just suggestions or things to consider.

I think you are spot on and pretty much in line with how I originally envisioned the FX Send. Part of getting off track is the borrowing of code from the other versions of the MCP. I originally intended knobs for pan and volume and a vertical label. I made several sketches on paper of how I wanted things, but as I coded they tended to morph a bit . Part of it was finding the bits and pieces that looked right, meshed right, and captured the vision. In the end, the various pieces exerted a profound influence the vision with WT Brawn bespoke casting a prominent design shadow across the build.

Another aspect that ended up having a great deal of influence was the state of mcp expansion I designed in. I set it to fully minimum collapsed. As a result, everything looks correct and functions in that state. That wasn't the original intent, but I am glad for the fortunate accident. The end result is maximum Arrange View, which is what I truly desire.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:26 PM   #30
Retro

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
---- sidebar braindump ----

FWIW, and this is very much a personal position that may only apply to me, I've come to dislike the four attachment numbers and just don't use them any more, because the 'based on a reference size' calculations just don't reflect how my brain works.

Consider an element that's half way across the panel, and you want it to expand/contract horizontally when the panel does. In my mind, that is better understood as "your width should be from your left edge and fill whatever remains of of the panel". For a 30px high element that starts at, say, 100 pixels in:

Code:
set thing - [100 0 w 30] [0 0 100 0]
Which says : start at 100. Your width is the panel width minus the 100 you started at. Maybe add a 6px border by making it 6px shorter? Pffft, too easy...

Code:
set thing - [100 0 w 30] [0 0 106 0]
I don't know about anyone else, but to me that's all just so very much more straightforward.
I am starting to utilize this style coding and it is much more predictable and controllable. I find I am able to accomplish things quite easily that are quite contrary when attempting the more conventional four attachment route. Thanks again for the enlightenment WT.
Old 06-12-2020, 08:16 PM   #31
Retro

Update:

Working on redoing the FX send - getting closer to what I originally intended. I think the Bellaire 2 is close to what I want and will be what the Bellaire looks like. The Bus will be remodeled to look like it. The look of the Bellaire and the El Dorado is getting defined.

The pan/width is getting closer to what I want. Not there, yet. It has got the color and glow I am looking for, just need more definition and clarity. I am trying to capture the look of a 1980's - 90's Marantz Stereo Receiver.

I will be working on a some narrow mixer components, may start on one of those tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: png Update 12 June 20.PNG (44.9 KB, 1866 views)
Old 06-13-2020, 06:14 AM   #32
Retro

Some information behind the naming of the mixer sections for those who are curious (if any are). Both Bellaire (Bellaire Blvd) and El Dorado (El Dorado Way) are take from streets in the Greater Houston Area (Texas) and were places I lived. Bellaire Blvd was my parents address and El Dorado Way was a condominium located not far from the Johnson Space Center and the first place my wife and I lived after we were married in 1981 (I know, that was a long time ago) They also have a second meaning and allude to automobiles and eras.

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air

With the design of the Bellaire I want to try to capture the vibe of the 50's and early 60's style.

1978 Cadillac Eldorado

With the design of the El Dorado I want to capture the vibe of the late 70's and early 80's style. More boxy and function oriented.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1978 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible.jpg (21.0 KB, 1753 views)
File Type: jpg 1957 Bel Air.jpg (28.1 KB, 1788 views)
Old 06-13-2020, 07:57 PM   #33
Retro

An update:

Got the FX Send rearranged and I am open to any comments and suggestions. Didn't get around to the narrow channels (the grandchildren were over for most of the day so they took up most my time). I spent considerable time trying to make a scale for the pan/width meter reminiscent of an AM/FM dial on a stereo receiver only to finally come to the conclusion there just aren't enough pixels in the allotted space to pull it off. Spent some time relearning Photoshop. It is amazing how much you can forget when you don't use a program for over a year, especially when you were just starting to gain some proficiency when you stopped using it. Finally pasted up the IO stuff lucas_LCS sent (Thanks!) and update the Bellaire units. Looks much nicer I think.

Here is a shot of the MCP expanded a bit to give you an idea how it responds.

Looking at the images just now, I think I may lower the index number on the buses to sit just above the inserts bar on the El Dorado and above the Trim button for the Bellaire.
Attached Images
File Type: png Update 13 June 20.PNG (37.3 KB, 1709 views)
File Type: png MCP Expanded.PNG (50.0 KB, 1720 views)
Old 06-14-2020, 08:12 PM   #34
Retro

Update:

I made another version of the FX Send that is stripped down and less busy and started work on a narrow strip (The Bellaire Slim) that is 60 pixels wide. The other elements are 85 pixels wide. I need to make some buttons to complete it. I have been tinkering around with Photoshop - I have a lot to learn to become proficient with it. I also began delving into the transport and getting really frustrated. Making changes to code and nothing was happening. Checked, rechecked, deleted all the transport Walter, inputted new code, no response from that stubborn transport that refused to listen to my commands!!!!!!! VERY FRUSTRATED.

Finally I discovered a missing EndLayout statement upstream that had derailed everything and that was why the Transport refused to respond to my code. Coding the transport immediately became easier and I was relieved to discover that writing Walter for the transport was not beyond my skill level (which I had begun to question during the escapade above).
Attached Images
File Type: png Update 14 June 20.PNG (42.9 KB, 1613 views)
Old 06-15-2020, 12:23 PM   #35
Retro

I have run into another newby themer problem.

I am working on the transport and made a transport_bg.png in Photoshop. Feeling quite proud of myself until I noticed the pink-lines showing (I hate when that happens). I went back and read various documents, double checked this--triple checked that, edited the pink lines numerous (did I say numerous) times. Changed color bit depth from 32 bit to 16 bit in Photoshop (certainly that was the problem! It wasn't ). I am 255, 0, 255 and 100% intensity. I can't figure out whats wrong. I am sure it is probably something obvious (at least obvious to everyone else, because it is evidently not obvious to me.) ... Help!!!!!!!

Oh, here is a chopped down version of the the bg so you can inspect the evidence to determine the crime that was committed:

It's chopped off because the original was to long to fit in the Reaper Forum mailbox and got cutoff when I closed the lid.
Attached Images
File Type: png The Dreaded Pink Lines!.PNG (2.6 KB, 1562 views)
File Type: png transport_bg slice.png (2.0 KB, 1571 views)
Old 06-15-2020, 06:35 PM   #36
lucas_LCS

Quote:
I am working on the transport and made a transport_bg.png in Photoshop. Feeling quite proud of myself until I noticed the pink-lines showing (I hate when that happens).
Please attached the full image file to a post so I or someone else can troubleshoot it for you.

:

Last edited by lucas_LCS; 06-15-2020 at 06:49 PM. Reason: typo
Old 06-15-2020, 06:43 PM   #37
lucas_LCS

I posted the MCP buttons I made on Stash.
you can get them from there.

I made changes to some of them.
Apologies, I forgot you wanted the small, expanded 'mute' & 'solo' text on those buttons.
I will try to make those in the next few days.

Check out LCS_ZeroDarkSix to see what they look like.
I didn't want to embed the image here because it might be confused with what you are accomplishing with your theme.
also, it's a full screenshot, so it's huge.

You're making good progress, just keep plugging away at it.

Last edited by lucas_LCS; 06-26-2020 at 04:12 AM. Reason: update screenshot link
Old 06-15-2020, 07:29 PM   #38
Retro

Quote:
Please attached the full image file to a post so I or someone else can troubleshoot it for you.

:
I posted it on the stash for examination.
Old 06-15-2020, 07:36 PM   #39
Retro

Quote:
I posted the MCP buttons I made on Stash.
you can get them from there.

I made changes to some of them.
Apologies, I forgot you wanted the small, expanded 'mute' & 'solo' text on those buttons.
I will try to make those in the next few days.

see this screenshot to see what they look like.
I didn't want to embed the image here because it might be confused with what you are accomplishing with your theme.
also, it's a full screenshot, so it's huge.

You're making good progress, just keep plugging away at it.

Thanks for the goodies! I downloaded them and will take a look at them tomorrow. I am about to head off to bed. Took a look at you progress screen shot. Nice. I see you are using White Tie's Transport from Brawn Bespoke. I took the tool bar icons from it for my version. We are getting a lot of mileage from that theme's parts .

Always nice chatting with you.
Old 06-15-2020, 10:07 PM   #40
lucas_LCS

Quote:
I posted it on the stash for examination.
the pink line is missing a section along the top left edge.
you need to complete that line for it to work.

Quote:
Thanks for the goodies!
you're welcome.