Old 12-31-2021, 02:21 PM   #1
Newman Ray
Human being with feelings

Default Children Track Height

I'm not sure what I've done, but somehow I've locked the track height of children tracks so that I can't increase/decrease their individual size - I can only control the track height size via the compact view button on the folder/parent track. I've been tweaking some settings in Reaper to customize some things for myself, so I must have inadvertently triggered something that is locking the child tracks. I've looked all through the actions list and have tried a bunch of different actions, but nothing has worked so far. What am I missing?
Newman Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 10:19 PM   #2
zxzxzxzx

If you haven't figured it out yet... You may have activated the "Lock Height" option. You can access that option by right clicking the track controls on the left or from the menu bar under "Track".
zxzxzxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 09:22 AM   #3
Newman Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxzxzxzx View Post
If you haven't figured it out yet... You may have activated the "Lock Height" option. You can access that option by right clicking the track controls on the left or from the menu bar under "Track".
Thanks for your response! No, the "Lock Track Height" feature isn't on. Still not sure what's going on.
Newman Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 12:33 PM   #4
xpander

You don't happen to have those child tracks record armed and they will actually resize bigger, but not smaller after certain limit? That would happen if you have selected the option Always show full track control panel on armed tracks (Preferences/Audio/Recording).
xpander is offline   Reply With Quote