Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2020, 04:14 PM   #1
cohler
Banned

Default Multitrack Track-group Editing in Reaper; aka Classical Music Editing

Announcing Cohler Classical, which is now at beta test version 1.16. Looking for one or two more interested beta testers...

Cohler Classical is a new application built on Reaper and designed from the ground up exclusively for multitrack track-group editing, as is used in classical music, for example. Features include:
  • Source-Destination multi-track track-group editing;
  • Point-click-drag crossfade editor;
  • Automatic track and item grouping;
  • Track-group and project marker system;
  • Redesigned and optimized menu and keyboard shortcut system;
  • More than 350 new functions;
  • Elimination of numerous Reaper limitations, incorrect implementations, and bugs;
  • Markers and automation stick to audio;
  • Playback rate change ripples audio/markers/automation;
  • Multi-track track-group import/export functionality;
  • CUE/WAV/CDT Export for mastering;
  • Multi-track track-group consolidation;
  • Suite of automation functions for detailed balancing;
  • And much more!
Everything you need to do in multitrack track-group editing is just one keystroke or click away with Cohler Classical.

Check out the Quick Start Guide for more details. I will also post a few short demonstration videos soon.

If you are interested in joining our beta test team, contact me directly at info@cohlerclassical.com. We will take two or three more beta testers.

Last edited by cohler; 05-07-2020 at 03:08 AM. Reason: update link, update contact address
Old 01-26-2020, 07:43 AM   #2
cohler
Banned

Default Track-group Source-Destination Classical Editing in Reaper!

Introducing...
Cohler Classical

Cohler Classical is a new environment built on Reaper and designed from the ground up exclusively for multitrack track-group editing, as is used in classical music, for example. For anyone who has used Pyramix, Sonic Solutions, Pro-Tools, or Sequoia, and is looking for a faster, customized, and much less expensive option, Cohler Classical is the answer.

Cohler Classical adds 350+ new functions and so much more to Reaper including:
  • Optimized custom menus and shortcuts;
  • Fixed many Reaper bugs and limitations;
  • Markers and automation stick to audio (track-group ripple);
  • Import multitrack audio in one click;
  • Export CUE/WAV/CDT for mastering in one click;
  • And much more!
Old 01-26-2020, 03:06 PM   #3
dug dog
Human being with feelings

Looks great for multi-track drum editing but I don't have time to check it out right now.
Old 01-27-2020, 11:23 AM   #4
cohler
Banned

Default 2, 3 and 4-point edits in Cohler Classical

Introducing...
Cohler Classical
  • See videos below for intro to Cohler Classical, and how-to's on 2, 3, and 4-point edits
  • READ the Quick Start Guide for more details.
  • CONTACT info@cohlerclassical.com with any questions, or if you would like to join our beta test team.

Cohler Classical is the only environment built on Reaper and designed from the ground up exclusively for multitrack track-group editing, as is used in classical music, for example. For anyone who has used Pyramix, Sonic Solutions, Pro-Tools, or Sequoia, and is looking for a faster, customized, and much less expensive option, Cohler Classical is the answer.

• And much more!

Last edited by cohler; 05-07-2020 at 03:09 AM. Reason: update link
Old 01-27-2020, 02:48 PM   #5
cohler
Banned

Default Audition Keys in Cohler Classical

Introducing...
Cohler Classical
  • See videos below for auditioning audio in Cohler Classical
  • READ the Quick Start Guide for more details.
  • CONTACT info@cohlerclassical.com with any questions, or if you would like to join our beta test team.

Cohler Classical is the only environment built on Reaper and designed from the ground up exclusively for multitrack track-group editing, as is used in classical music, for example. For anyone who has used Pyramix, Sonic Solutions, Pro-Tools, or Sequoia, and is looking for a faster, customized, and much less expensive option, Cohler Classical is the answer.

• Single keystroke navigation;
  • Single keystroke audition;
  • And much more!

Last edited by cohler; 05-07-2020 at 03:10 AM. Reason: update link
Old 01-28-2020, 11:55 AM   #6
airon

I should hope this gentlemen now knows how to "advertise" a beta program in more subtle ways. This does look like a very useful solution to quite a few professionals' problems.
Old 01-29-2020, 05:36 PM   #7
EpicSounds

why did this user get banned?
Old 01-29-2020, 05:56 PM   #8
g4greg

I mean.. His.. uh.. Promotion is a bit aggressive, but it's still a program based on REAPER.. Unless it's malware?

If not, I don't think it's justified.. A mere "dude, calm down a bit on the advertising" would be sufficient. I could see how this could be useful to some..
Old 01-29-2020, 08:08 PM   #9
fakemaxwell

He got banned for going into other threads related to this type of editing and berating other people's scripts and whatnot. Real piece of work but some great popcorn content.
Old 01-30-2020, 03:55 AM   #10
The Byre

Quote:
Originally Posted by airon View Post
This does look like a very useful solution to quite a few professionals' problems.
I have used Reaper to edit and mix classical music for orchestras, whole operas and piano pieces. My workflow was to record on a 24- or 48-track Radar system and transfer to Reaper for editing and mixing and then master in Soundforge.

I have not experienced any problems or limitations with Reaper whatsoever.

I have had my fair share of problems and limitations with other aspects of recording an entire opera (musicians going on strike being the most colourful and amusing) but I have yet to experience any limitations in Reaper.
Old 01-30-2020, 05:06 AM   #11
Sumalc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSounds View Post
Yes, wouldn't that decision be a little excessive ?
Old 01-30-2020, 05:20 AM   #12
enroe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumalc View Post
Yes, wouldn't that decision be a little excessive?
Our user "Cohler" startet to paste his huge characters
into a multitude of threads, and it seemed he wanted
flood this forum. So moderators had no alternative to
draw a line here IMO.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:38 PM   #13
ayskura

this seem exactly what I am looking for - to edit a multitrack drums for example... it seems like a pro tools editing feature... is this real? on the website you can't download anything!
Old 11-19-2020, 11:49 PM   #14
ayskura

I tried to install the demo and it destroyed my reaper... I really had to make an effort to reinstall it... WHAT? this shouldn't be allowed! is this a scam?
Old 11-20-2020, 06:14 AM   #15
dug dog

Sorry to hear about your experience. I thought this thing looked promising but I never got around to testing it and, eventually, forgot all about it.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:28 AM   #16
andyp24

I don't think it's a scam, but it certainly does change your Reaper config radically. New menus, new actions, new key bindings and so on...

To be fair, the author has described it as a new application built on Reaper, so it's not surprising that you'd have to reinstall Reaper to undo all the changes it made.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:44 PM   #17
cohler
Banned

Cohler Classical is in use all over the world: at the London Philharmonia, Concertgebouw, Pitsburgh Symphony, Oregon Symphony, Kuala Lumpur, New Zealand, you name it...

It's trivial to install/uninstall. But in general I recommend that when you install it, if you have another REAPER set up you are already using, it's a good idea to do it as a Portable install in a separate directory.

But it can be removed from an installation in a few seconds.

I am happy to help anyone who is having trouble. Please be in touch.

info@cohlerclassical.com

--Jonathan
Old 11-20-2020, 02:13 PM   #18
cohler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyp24 View Post
I don't think it's a scam, but it certainly does change your Reaper config radically. New menus, new actions, new key bindings and so on...

To be fair, the author has described it as a new application built on Reaper, so it's not surprising that you'd have to reinstall Reaper to undo all the changes it made.
Absolutely no need to reinstall REAPER.

Be in touch if you have questions.
Old 11-20-2020, 03:23 PM   #19
ayskura

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohler View Post
Absolutely no need to reinstall REAPER.

Be in touch if you have questions.
well I had to reimport my config and still wasn't exactly as I had it... I have my very own personalised version of Reaper which is very fast and efficient for the way I use it. I just was very intrigued by your possibility to work in multitrack editing mode. that's the only function I would really like to have on my reaper. once I installed the demo I was welcomed by a message who asked me chose an option and REaper was stuck on that. I couldn't authorise it (obviously) I couldn't try the demo (says internet connection not working even though I was on internet!) and nothing I could do... it took control of my reaper and I was able to force it through to go into options but still it felt wrong as it totally hijacked the program.

On top of that honestly I watched the website and I felt scared to make a payment there as I thought it might be a scam. Then I looked at the price of £125/225 and thought something was not right...

for these money I can buy a full version of Logic which does all of the above and more. And if I add the price of full reaper on top I could probably get a copy of Pro Tools... I am not one to judge the pricing and the feature added look really awesome on paper (albeit I would like to see how they "feel" when working) - but nothing I would pay more than the price of the DAW. I'm sure you spent lot of time to work on it and really I admire that. But such a steep price makes me exclude it even before giving it a chance. I imagine Reaper programmer spent more time on it and the program it's cheaper.

If it's used by the orchestras then it's good for you. But make your bet if you want to sell maybe hundereds of copies or thousands... like this I will pass and wait for the next edition of reaper which hopefully will bring new features like track groupings and track playlists. Which are the only two major things reaper has against behemoth like Pro Tools.

Meantime in studio I will keep on using Pro Tools to track bands (and orchestras...) and reaper for everything else...

thank you anywa I don't mean to be harsh I truely admire the work you did. It's just a bit sour in a DAW which is mostly community driven to have such a steep price entry, but might be worth it I am no one here to judge and if the Phylarmonic orchestra chose that then it must be good. If/when I record an orchestra I would go on with Pro Tools in any case, just because it's the install of every studio I work in...
Old 11-20-2020, 06:04 PM   #20
cohler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayskura View Post
well I had to reimport my config and still wasn't exactly as I had it... I have my very own personalised version of Reaper which is very fast and efficient for the way I use it. I just was very intrigued by your possibility to work in multitrack editing mode. that's the only function I would really like to have on my reaper. once I installed the demo I was welcomed by a message who asked me chose an option and REaper was stuck on that. I couldn't authorise it (obviously) I couldn't try the demo (says internet connection not working even though I was on internet!) and nothing I could do... it took control of my reaper and I was able to force it through to go into options but still it felt wrong as it totally hijacked the program.

On top of that honestly I watched the website and I felt scared to make a payment there as I thought it might be a scam. Then I looked at the price of £125/225 and thought something was not right...

for these money I can buy a full version of Logic which does all of the above and more. And if I add the price of full reaper on top I could probably get a copy of Pro Tools... I am not one to judge the pricing and the feature added look really awesome on paper (albeit I would like to see how they "feel" when working) - but nothing I would pay more than the price of the DAW. I'm sure you spent lot of time to work on it and really I admire that. But such a steep price makes me exclude it even before giving it a chance. I imagine Reaper programmer spent more time on it and the program it's cheaper.

If it's used by the orchestras then it's good for you. But make your bet if you want to sell maybe hundereds of copies or thousands... like this I will pass and wait for the next edition of reaper which hopefully will bring new features like track groupings and track playlists. Which are the only two major things reaper has against behemoth like Pro Tools.

Meantime in studio I will keep on using Pro Tools to track bands (and orchestras...) and reaper for everything else...

thank you anywa I don't mean to be harsh I truely admire the work you did. It's just a bit sour in a DAW which is mostly community driven to have such a steep price entry, but might be worth it I am no one here to judge and if the Phylarmonic orchestra chose that then it must be good. If/when I record an orchestra I would go on with Pro Tools in any case, just because it's the install of every studio I work in...
Cohler Classical is priced 10 to 50 times below any comparable product for the functionality it contains.

Logic and Pro Tools don't even come vaguely close to the functionality of CC which is a complete multitrack, multitake, trackgroup editing environment. The only products that have some of the functionality of CC are products such as Pyramix and Sequoia, but they are orders of magnitude more expensive, and have all other kinds of problems.

If you are not doing multitrack, trackgroup editing, such as what we do in multitake classical editing, then CC is not for you.

But once again, to uninstall CC takes a few seconds, and any time you have a question a quick email to info@cohlerclassical.com gets you an immediate response.

We guarantee bug free software and immediate and direct customer response to solve your problem immediately.

Of course, if you don't want a solution to your problem and prefer to complain, that's your choice...

Any time you want an immediate solution to ANY problem you might have on CC, just drop us an email.

We guarantee it.

Best regards,
Jonathan

P.S. And the price is $125 for individual non-commercial / $250 for business license.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:17 PM   #21
ayskura

You mention that's cheaper than other solutions, would you mind to elaborate which ones like?

Anytime I recorded, even for BBC, I always used Pro Tools so I don't see which would be this mystic solution would costing $12500? Am I missing something? Even a top TDM system back in the day was not that expensive unless you start to load it with DSP cards... Am I missing something? and BTW no your program doesn't uninstall it leaves all kind of rubbish including useless templates etc... and I don't like to complain. I just installed and regret it straight away and your attitude makes me really happy about it. I wouldn't support anyone who can treat potential customers or at least valuable feedback like that. Yes your email might be open but if all your answer are so vague as in this answer I don't see the point to write any mail there.

good luck with your product I am sure there are people who might appreciate it. Maybe you should write a full DAW instead of buildint on top of a community driven Reaper?

Quote:
Cohler Classical is priced 10 to 50 times below any comparable product for the functionality it contains.

Logic and Pro Tools don't even come vaguely close to the functionality of CC which is a complete multitrack, multitake, trackgroup editing environment. The only products that have some of the functionality of CC are products such as Pyramix and Sequoia, but they are orders of magnitude more expensive, and have all other kinds of problems.

If you are not doing multitrack, trackgroup editing, such as what we do in multitake classical editing, then CC is not for you.

But once again, to uninstall CC takes a few seconds, and any time you have a question a quick email to info@cohlerclassical.com gets you an immediate response.

We guarantee bug free software and immediate and direct customer response to solve your problem immediately.

Of course, if you don't want a solution to your problem and prefer to complain, that's your choice...

Any time you want an immediate solution to ANY problem you might have on CC, just drop us an email.

We guarantee it.

Best regards,
Jonathan

P.S. And the price is $125 for individual non-commercial / $250 for business license.
Old 11-22-2020, 06:23 PM   #22
cohler
Banned

Quote:
You mention that's cheaper than other solutions, would you mind to elaborate which ones like?

Anytime I recorded, even for BBC, I always used Pro Tools so I don't see which would be this mystic solution would costing $12500? Am I missing something? Even a top TDM system back in the day was not that expensive unless you start to load it with DSP cards... Am I missing something? and BTW no your program doesn't uninstall it leaves all kind of rubbish including useless templates etc... and I don't like to complain. I just installed and regret it straight away and your attitude makes me really happy about it. I wouldn't support anyone who can treat potential customers or at least valuable feedback like that. Yes your email might be open but if all your answer are so vague as in this answer I don't see the point to write any mail there.

good luck with your product I am sure there are people who might appreciate it. Maybe you should write a full DAW instead of buildint on top of a community driven Reaper?
First, 10 x $125 = $1,250 not $12,500.

Second, 50 x 125 = $6,250 not $12,500.

So, as I said, systems that have even partially comparable functionality are 10 to 50 times more expensive, i.e. from $1,250 to $6,250. Those would be systems such as Pyramix, Sequoia, and SADiE.

Second, as I have already said,

(1) You could have followed the instructions at the TOP of the screen when you installed, where it says in italics Note: If you have an existing installation of REAPER, and you wish to continue using that configuration in addition to Cohler Classical, see REAPER “Portable Install” feature.

(2) Or you could have sent an email to info@cohlerclassical.com, which you have never done, to get instantaneous support. It takes a matter of seconds to remove the CC software from REAPER. And perhaps we will add a built-in function to do so for users such as yourself who refuse to follow the clear and complete instructions and then blame it on others and publicly complain about it.

(3) "and BTW no your program doesn't uninstall it leaves all kind of rubbish including useless templates etc... and I don't like to complain" is called a complaint. Saying you don't like to complain while complaining doesn't change the fact that you are complaining, nor is it very believable that you don't like to complain. Obviously, you like to complain in public fora or you wouldn't be doing it repeatedly.

(4) CC is trivial to uninstall, and to date, over the past 9 months since the release, you are the ONLY customer who has reported a problem about uninstalling the software (perhaps because most don't want to uninstall, and the rest followed the instructions). But in any case, for your sake, we will add a feature to make it a single click uninstall since you insist on ignoring instructions and then complaining instead of politely asking a question and getting an instantaneous solution from us.

Good luck!

It's too bad that you never actually tried the software. You might have liked it. Evidently, in any case, you never installed it according to our database.

If you would like help getting up and running with it, just drop us a line at info@cohlerclassical.com.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Old 11-22-2020, 06:54 PM   #23
fakemaxwell

Have you considered writing a book on business? Something like, "How to Make Potential Clients Run For The Hills"?
Old 11-22-2020, 07:31 PM   #24
ayskura

well for a business it's 250 right? so 250x50 is where I got my number from. but anyway it's funny how you get triggered.
Also please note you still need a Reaper licence to use your piece of software...
And another note is SAdie, Pyramix etc come with hardware, aside than a full software licence.

so if you add the 225 of Reaper (which is cheaper than your add-on...) to your 250 is $475 which is quite a bit of expensive for using your menu customisation which is completely arbitrary...

Anyway I am just someone on internet don't worry.

I FOLLOWED the installation instruction, still I had the meny popping in asking if I want to authorise, or try the demo. I couldn't do anything else with reaper, not even going into the preferences. AS you break basic Reaper functionality I really wonder of the legality of your piece of add-on software.

ANYWAY once in that forced menu which BLOCKS REAPER TOTALLY (not only your functions which at this point no one cares anyway...) and when I try to check the demo I receive a message of "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" but I am on internet and useing my browser.

NOW if you need more details I am happy to give it why your piece of add-on doesn't work but, if you excuse me, as you need a beta tester I can do it for £1250 ok? it's less than 1/10 of the price of a normal beta tester, you know? lol

Quote:
First, 10 x $125 = $1,250 not $12,500.

Second, 50 x 125 = $6,250 not $12,500.

So, as I said, systems that have even partially comparable functionality are 10 to 50 times more expensive, i.e. from $1,250 to $6,250. Those would be systems such as Pyramix, Sequoia, and SADiE.

Second, as I have already said,

(1) You could have followed the instructions at the TOP of the screen when you installed, where it says in italics Note: If you have an existing installation of REAPER, and you wish to continue using that configuration in addition to Cohler Classical, see REAPER “Portable Install” feature.

(2) Or you could have sent an email to info@cohlerclassical.com, which you have never done, to get instantaneous support. It takes a matter of seconds to remove the CC software from REAPER. And perhaps we will add a built-in function to do so for users such as yourself who refuse to follow the clear and complete instructions and then blame it on others and publicly complain about it.

(3) "and BTW no your program doesn't uninstall it leaves all kind of rubbish including useless templates etc... and I don't like to complain" is called a complaint. Saying you don't like to complain while complaining doesn't change the fact that you are complaining, nor is it very believable that you don't like to complain. Obviously, you like to complain in public fora or you wouldn't be doing it repeatedly.

(4) CC is trivial to uninstall, and to date, over the past 9 months since the release, you are the ONLY customer who has reported a problem about uninstalling the software (perhaps because most don't want to uninstall, and the rest followed the instructions). But in any case, for your sake, we will add a feature to make it a single click uninstall since you insist on ignoring instructions and then complaining instead of politely asking a question and getting an instantaneous solution from us.

Good luck!

It's too bad that you never actually tried the software. You might have liked it. Evidently, in any case, you never installed it according to our database.

If you would like help getting up and running with it, just drop us a line at info@cohlerclassical.com.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Old 11-22-2020, 07:37 PM   #25
cohler
Banned

Quote:
well for a business it's 250 right? so 250x50 is where I got my number from. but anyway it's funny how you get triggered.

I am just someone on internet don't worry.

I FOLLOWED the installation instruction, still I had the meny popping in asking if I want to authorise, or try the demo. I couldn't do anything else with reaper, not even going into the preferences. AS you break basic Reaper functionality I really wonder of the legality of your piece of add-on software.

ANYWAY once in that forced menu which BLOCKS REAPER TOTALLY (not only your functions which at this point no one cares anyway...) and when I try to check the demo I receive a message of "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" but I am on internet and useing my browser.

NOW if you need more details I am happy to give it why your piece of add-on doesn't work but, if you excuse me, as you need a beta tester I can do it for £1250 ok? it's less than 1/10 of the price of a normal beta tester, you know? lol
Wrong. Wrong. And wrong. If you want a demo, contact me. Otherwise stop pontificating about software that you haven't even installed!

The software is in use by hundreds of users around the world. So yes, it works. And the installation instructions are correct.

If you want some help. Contact us.

Still haven't heard from you...

And yes $12,500 is 50 * $250, but you were explicitly in your comments referring to the $125 individual license. And at the upper end of business installations, products like Pyramix, Sequoia, and SADiE all go much higher than $12,500...

Oh and we've been out of beta test for about 8 months now as I recall. No need for beta testers. The product was released a long time ago.
Old 11-22-2020, 09:39 PM   #26
ayskura

I tried the demo and followed the instructions to install it. Still it gave internet connection error and blocked Reaper to work. If your add-on is so popular I believe it should have a user part in this forum for their users maybe to give you feedbacks?

Anyway enough. Once I will see someone of the professionals I know using it for real I might give it a thought, or maybe not.

I was very interested to test it to be fair, I think reaper needs a proper track grouping and playlist tracks. But hey Justin will do it eventually

Quote:
Wrong. Wrong. And wrong. If you want a demo, contact me. Otherwise stop pontificating about software that you haven't even installed!

The software is in use by hundreds of users around the world. So yes, it works. And the installation instructions are correct.

If you want some help. Contact us.

Still haven't heard from you...

And yes $12,500 is 50 * $250, but you were explicitly in your comments referring to the $125 individual license. And at the upper end of business installations, products like Pyramix, Sequoia, and SADiE all go much higher than $12,500...

Oh and we've been out of beta test for about 8 months now as I recall. No need for beta testers. The product was released a long time ago.
Old 11-22-2020, 09:55 PM   #27
cohler
Banned

Quote:
I tried the demo and followed the instructions to install it. Still it gave internet connection error and blocked Reaper to work. If your add-on is so popular I believe it should have a user part in this forum for their users maybe to give you feedbacks?

Anyway enough. Once I will see someone of the professionals I know using it for real I might give it a thought, or maybe not.

I was very interested to test it to be fair, I think reaper needs a proper track grouping and playlist tracks. But hey Justin will do it eventually
We have a forum for CC users. There are very very few REAPER users interested in multitrack trackgroup editing.

Like yourself, for example, you have no interest in anything other than complaining.

For the tenth time, if you want to be up and running in two or three minutes, contact me at info@cohlerclassical.com and we can set up a Zoom and you will be up and running.

And once again, it doesn't "block Reaper to work."

Obviously, as I have pointed out repeatedly here, you didn't do the Portable install as the instructions clearly state at the top of the page.

Keep complaining...

When you are done complaining, contact me and I can have you up and running in two or three minutes.

If you are not interested in multitrack trackgroup editing, then stop bothering me.

Best,
Jonathan
Old 11-22-2020, 10:02 PM   #28
cohler
Banned

Quote:

If you are interested in customer testimonials, there are a handful on the home page HERE

And if you Google Source Destination Editing you will see that Cohler Classical comes up #1.
Old 11-23-2020, 06:13 AM   #29
ayskura

I might "keep complaining" but you definitively are being rude...

You software installation is not user friendly: face it.

And by Reaper forum, I mean once I see a community discussing your software in a forum then I might be able to accert it's really useful...

Sorry I don't need to videocall any software I want to try a demo for...
but thank you for the offer.

I seriously mean no bad to your software which might be great but your attitude with the world is really bad, or at least this is how it comes from this chat with a stranger.

I am sure if anyone here was vaguely interested in your product, you did scare the hell of it away from everyone.

and honesly you could have written the most beautiful piece of software in history but at this point I wouldn't support it by principle after you keep on saying I am complaining. the only complain I have is about you being rude.

PS. it did block Reaper. that's a fact.
PS. you might not know that your software might have something lot of Reaper users are interested in, but hey who cares...

Quote:
We have a forum for CC users. There are very very few REAPER users interested in multitrack trackgroup editing.

Like yourself, for example, you have no interest in anything other than complaining.

For the tenth time, if you want to be up and running in two or three minutes, contact me at info@cohlerclassical.com and we can set up a Zoom and you will be up and running.

And once again, it doesn't "block Reaper to work."

Obviously, as I have pointed out repeatedly here, you didn't do the Portable install as the instructions clearly state at the top of the page.

Keep complaining...

When you are done complaining, contact me and I can have you up and running in two or three minutes.

If you are not interested in multitrack trackgroup editing, then stop bothering me.

Best,
Jonathan
Old 11-23-2020, 06:27 AM   #30
cohler
Banned

Quote:
I might "keep complaining" but you definitively are being rude...

You software installation is not user friendly: face it.

And by Reaper forum, I mean once I see a community discussing your software in a forum then I might be able to accert it's really useful...

Sorry I don't need to videocall any software I want to try a demo for...
but thank you for the offer.

I seriously mean no bad to your software which might be great but your attitude with the world is really bad, or at least this is how it comes from this chat with a stranger.

I am sure if anyone here was vaguely interested in your product, you did scare the hell of it away from everyone.

and honesly you could have written the most beautiful piece of software in history but at this point I wouldn't support it by principle after you keep on saying I am complaining. the only complain I have is about you being rude.

PS. it did block Reaper. that's a fact.
PS. you might not know that your software might have something lot of Reaper users are interested in, but hey who cares...
I guess rudeness is in the eye of the beholder. I, for example, find your continued public complaints about our product that you have never even installed or used or contacted us about for help to be extremely rude and downright nasty.

I have repeatedly offered to help you and immediately solve all your problems and questions, and all you do is continue to publicly complain.

So, once again I will offer, if you would like all of your questions and problems resolved immediately, please contact us at info@cohlerclassical.com and we will immediately set up a Zoom with you.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Old 11-23-2020, 09:19 AM   #31
ayskura

Offer what? to help me install a demo? or to sort out why it says "No INTERNET CONNECTION" after I follow your procedure?

Please enlighten me how to do it here, it might help other people in same situation instead of calling and talking on zoom or anything else...

I am not interested in a portable install. I would like to install it on my main computer.

so far you offered to help via email but you didn't post any technical explanation or anything.

Dop you have any idea why it says "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" when I am defintively connected to internet?

Do you have any idea why it BLOCKS me to access any function on REAPER?

I followed the procedure you publish (not for the portable install but for the main one) and this is the result.

Now you could take this as the average Joe trying to install your piece of software and get the valuable feedback that the installation is NOT USER FRIENDLY.

I never had any problem to install SWS, or more advanced extension in reaperso I am not really numb.

You negate the fact that your installation blocked my Reaper to access any function. While this is a matter of fact.
This is extremely rude. You should aknoeldge there might be something which is not ironed out in your piece of software, at least for someone who might have been a potential customer if you would have been only slightly more kind.

Quote:
I guess rudeness is in the eye of the beholder. I, for example, find your continued public complaints about our product that you have never even installed or used or contacted us about for help to be extremely rude and downright nasty.

I have repeatedly offered to help you and immediately solve all your problems and questions, and all you do is continue to publicly complain.

So, once again I will offer, if you would like all of your questions and problems resolved immediately, please contact us at info@cohlerclassical.com and we will immediately set up a Zoom with you.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Old 11-23-2020, 11:49 AM   #32
cohler
Banned

Quote:
Offer what? to help me install a demo? or to sort out why it says "No INTERNET CONNECTION" after I follow your procedure?

Please enlighten me how to do it here, it might help other people in same situation instead of calling and talking on zoom or anything else...

I am not interested in a portable install. I would like to install it on my main computer.

so far you offered to help via email but you didn't post any technical explanation or anything.

Dop you have any idea why it says "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" when I am defintively connected to internet?

Do you have any idea why it BLOCKS me to access any function on REAPER?

I followed the procedure you publish (not for the portable install but for the main one) and this is the result.

Now you could take this as the average Joe trying to install your piece of software and get the valuable feedback that the installation is NOT USER FRIENDLY.

I never had any problem to install SWS, or more advanced extension in reaperso I am not really numb.

You negate the fact that your installation blocked my Reaper to access any function. While this is a matter of fact.
This is extremely rude. You should aknoeldge there might be something which is not ironed out in your piece of software, at least for someone who might have been a potential customer if you would have been only slightly more kind.
Complain, complain, complain...

If you want help, contact us.

The installation takes two or three mins for an "Initial Install," less than one min for a "Reinstall," and a few seconds for an "Auto Update."

All of those procedures are detailed on the website with VIDEOS.

People are installing every day all over the world with no trouble. Here's the INSTALLATION ON MAC and the same on WINDOWS.

And if you have do have a problem, contact us.

Whining and moaning in a public forum gets you nowhere other than a reputation as a complainer.

Obviously, you did something incorrectly in your installation. But we can't help you if you don't contact us.

Look forward to hearing from you at info@cohlerclassical.com, or please STOP bothering us and everyone here on this forum.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Old 11-23-2020, 12:49 PM   #33
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Quote:
please STOP bothering us and everyone here on this forum.
Understood.