Old 01-12-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
kraklnek
Human being with feelings

Default Maschine, resample with vsti's

I'd like to be able to have maschine output to be sent through a vsti (or more) and then back into maschine. There's no problem having other sources sent to maschine via sends, but as soon as one of the sources (or the only source) comes from maschine it will no longer detect any incoming audio.

I assume this has to do with feedback prevention.

Good news though, as you can bypass feedback

But bad news again. When i have audio sent to a track with maschine loaded, the audio isnt just going into maschine, but also through the channel to master. I can mute the track .. but then i wont hear maschine .. and no audio will be sent ... and thus none sent to maschine.

- 2 hours later -

Alright, trying to use the maschine fx.dll witch i suppose was for hosts without the routingcapabilities of reaper, it wont show up again, only normal maschine.dll ... hmmz
kraklnek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
mtthw
Human being with feelings

You can use the routing matrix to send a track pst the master straight to whatever you want on the matricx.

But will the equipment be ok to have feedback? Are you sure it will not be a problem for the equpment?

Might better ask on the NI forum if its OK to send it back to the machine like that, make sure it won't have a negative effect on the eqipment.

Just click view. routing matris to bring up the routing matrix

Note frequency key map
mtthw is offline   Reply With Quote