Old 08-05-2018, 08:29 PM   #1
Elle
Human being with feelings

Default Daw Layout Issue

Hello, I have been trying to figure out why my master track will not stick to the whole right side of Reaper from top to bottom, but it may also be important to mention that nothing I try to place on the left or right side will work (mixer, fx browser, media explorer, routing matrix, etc). I have been exploring this for awhile and have found no fix.

In the pictures I have provided, it is either moving to the bottom right, or top right, but not the entire right side. Also, I cannot locate the reaper-screensets.ini file as I was going to attempt to fix it that way.

Any help whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: png SCALEDissue2.png (57.3 KB, 185 views)
File Type: png SCALEDissue1.PNG (59.2 KB, 189 views)
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:59 AM   #2
georgemickel

Hi.. Although I'm new to the forum, I have been using Reaper for quite a while and dig the vids Kenny here at Reaper's website and Jon at Reaper blog on his website/YouTube provide.
Try to resize your arrange window, undock the mixer, resize that and save the screen set. All of which are described in great detail in their video tutorials.

Peace,
G
georgemickel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 12:29 AM   #3
Elle

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemickel View Post
Hi.. Although I'm new to the forum, I have been using Reaper for quite a while and dig the vids Kenny here at Reaper's website and Jon at Reaper blog on his website/YouTube provide.
Try to resize your arrange window, undock the mixer, resize that and save the screen set. All of which are described in great detail in their video tutorials.

Peace,
G
Thanks, I got it to work!
Old 08-19-2018, 02:06 AM   #4
ivansc

Just FYI this section is for reporting anything you think is an actual bug in the software.

I really hope you didnt think you had found a bug!!!

Better to post stuff like this either in the general discussion or the Newbie section next time.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:20 AM   #5
Elle

Well, frankly I wasn't sure what was going on with it. The layout still to this day doesn't hook to the side like it's suppose to, and the only way to fix it is with a screen-set. So yeah, something is not exactly working how it's suppose to. I don't think my post as out of place at all.