Old 08-31-2014, 02:00 PM   #1
rdesanti
Human being with feelings

Default edit ruler highlight issue

So I am trying to figure out why when highlighting / editing an envelop I cannot see what I am highlighting. I get the marker (the I ) but I'm unable to select the area I want. I thought maybe it had to do with them colors but I do not know how to select the right one to change? Perhaps I do not have this option checked off? Where do I find it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rulerj.jpg (12.0 KB, 265 views)
--Mac Mini, 3 GHz 2 core i7 CPU, 16GB RAM, OSX Catalina V10.15.7 Crucial 1TB primary SSD, 500GB Samsung T5 SSD ext Audio drive,dual 27" displays, Reaper 64 bit latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie MR8 Mk 3 8" Monitors and Mackie VLZ 1404 mixer. 30 years in Audio.
rdesanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 03:23 PM   #2
rdesanti

Default Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdesanti View Post
So I am trying to figure out why when highlighting / editing an envelop I cannot see what I am highlighting. I get the marker (the I ) but I'm unable to select the area I want. I thought maybe it had to do with them colors but I do not know how to select the right one to change? Perhaps I do not have this option checked off? Where do I find it.
Ok I tried default theme and I still am unable to select anything on the ruler for editing. Perhaps another preference. I thought maybe I had the same colors.
--Mac Mini, 3 GHz 2 core i7 CPU, 16GB RAM, OSX Catalina V10.15.7 Crucial 1TB primary SSD, 500GB Samsung T5 SSD ext Audio drive,dual 27" displays, Reaper 64 bit latest, SSL 2+ interface, Mackie MR8 Mk 3 8" Monitors and Mackie VLZ 1404 mixer. 30 years in Audio.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:39 PM   #3
rdesanti

Default Update 2

Quote:
Ok I tried default theme and I still am unable to select anything on the ruler for editing. Perhaps another preference. I thought maybe I had the same colors.
OK I opened another project and it back! (odd) Here's a pic of what I am looking for. I don't know where to go to fix it in the other project the one above is RED, however I am not sure if that's it as I cannot see changes when I drag the mouse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruler wantj.jpg (10.6 KB, 234 views)
Old 08-31-2014, 04:27 PM   #4
rdesanti

Default EZ FIX

Quote:
In the tool bar there is an icon for a LOCK! I must have accidently locked the project!