Old 12-03-2006, 10:08 PM   #1
Nagual
Human being with feelings

Default Please Help Soooon AHHH!!!

Everything works like a dream, I can't believe this thing is so great but...why can't I play my finished product in windows media player. I don't know how else to burn a cd. I just don't get it. Thanks, frustrated newbie
Nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:16 PM   #2
todd24

Make sure you render at 16/44.1 to burn from Media player.

Did you try rendering to cue file and burning from reaper?
todd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:51 PM   #3
Nagual

Default no luck

no luck with the 16/44.1 method it just wont open in media player. didn't try to burn to the other because I don't think I have Vista. I would prefer windows media anyway because I'm so familiar with it. I think I may be missing something in my media player because it won't recognize it. I also can't open any cue files. I had some problems with my pc a while ago and had to reinstall windows i think I may be missing some drivers or something. All my other music plays fine there however. I have been playing with mixcraft and that lets me play and open right into windows media. But Reaper is so much better for what I'm trying to do, If I can get my stuff over to media player I'll be thrilled. Thanks
Nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:52 AM   #4
Art Evans
Mortal

What is the exact file type and specs for it that you are trying to play/burn? Can you normally play that file type without problems? (And don't forget an audio CD must be stereo apart from 44.1/16).
Art Evans is offline   Reply With Quote