Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Q&A, Tips, Tricks and Howto

Old 08-11-2019, 03:48 PM   #1
bd32
Human being with feelings

Default How to use my bluetooth earphones with Reaper

Normally I go through a Scarlet 6x6 interface for Reaper. Right now I just wanted to listen to 2 tracks and the Bluetooth earbuds are much more comfortable. I've got them paired to the Win10 laptop but in audio options don't see anything talking about bluetooth. If there's a way could someone say how I do it? Thanks.
bd32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 08:56 PM   #2
cutnpaste
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd32 View Post
Normally I go through a Scarlet 6x6 interface for Reaper. Right now I just wanted to listen to 2 tracks and the Bluetooth earbuds are much more comfortable. I've got them paired to the Win10 laptop but in audio options don't see anything talking about bluetooth. If there's a way could someone say how I do it? Thanks.

I assume your computer has Bluetooth, turn Bluetooth on m my windows 10 tablet it is off by default.
Also you may need to click on connect.
If you don't have win10, I have no idea.
cutnpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:56 PM   #3
bd32
Human being with feelings

I can use bluetooth out without problem on my win10 laptop for internet youtube etc, my audio and video players just not Reaper. Just now I went and started trying different combinations under preferences, audio device settings.I ended up changing from asio to direct sound under audio system and output device from Scarlet to headphones (jibxt stereo).
bd32 is offline   Reply With Quote